Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hi there fellow pony's! :3

Emerald Princess

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: Randomly? I was looking at OCs and found this page!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A lot of people were telling me to watch it. I did. I LOVED IT!

Hi :D I am new to this forum and just wanted to meet some people I like drawing, MLP, and music!

Edited by Emerald Princess
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome to our quiet lil space on the Internet, you find a lot of people with similar interests. I like drawing, mop and music as well. I 'm just not good at drawing lol

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forums. A grey Pegasus should be bringing you a welcome muffin shortly, although she may take a bite from said muffins before you get it :P .

Have fun and see you a round :) .

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to MLP Forums, Emerald Princess! :) Since this is your first time here, please allow me to show you a few places you might like to check out given the interests you've laid out.

Here we have a multitude of sections, including discussion of the show as well as general discussion, RolePlaying, and connections to Poniverse. You say that Rainbow Dash is your favorite pony, right? Why don't you check out her fanclub? Since you're also into artwork and music, you might want to stop by at Octavia's Hall as well. Please showcase your talents, too! Everypony here would love to see them!

There's lots to do and so much to see, so please feel free to explore! If you have any questions, most of us would love to help you. We're all a happy and friendly community here, after all. ;)

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I am Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope to see you around!

I am sure that you will have a great time here. I sure have been having a good time! You will sure make some good friends here. I wish you a good time!