Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Heyba Helloa

SirQ

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: The MAGICKS... of Google. And other such devices.

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: A friend got me into it after a long year of procrastinating.Which is just what I needed, and I can’t put it down ever since.Love the show; Love the acting; Love the designs; Love the scripts most of the time.It’s just been a blast.

Well, my real name is Cheyne (pronounced 'shayn')

And I'm a composer/cartoonist of sorts.

I love mixing and dabble in it from time to time, occasionally I remix things if I have an idea I can't put down. Though none of it's online yet. I should probably do something about that.

I love drawing and one day want to buy a Cintiq so I can be a bit faster by cutting out the whole inking/scanning part of the process.

On the other side though, things haven't been so easy.

Nearly anyone I've trusted in the past has turned out to be lying, wanting me dead, or trying to use me for some purpose I don't want to be a part of, so it's very difficult to strike up conversations with new people, let alone look them in the eye.

I mostly get a lot of threats from being in a very religious area, and me thinking it, along with racial and gender issues, are unnecessary. We're all just the Human race, nothing more. I mean really, it's 2014, time to get a grip on things.

But anyway, I've written two albums, did a bit of fan art and commissions over the past four years, though I had to leave that behind.

Various groups and relatives tried to sabotage my every move. Ruining paperwork, rejecting real doctors, forcing me into cults, screaming I'm going to be dumped on the street because I'm a mistake and I don't believe in the who-has of whatnot.

I just want to relax, drink something nice, and get to drawing something that'll make someone smile.

Without any of that bile. Is there anything wrong with that? Cause I sure have been told day after day that there is.

At least now I've finally cut off ties with most of them, and now have a neat therapist I can talk to, but he's not a friend in the bigger sense.

Which is why I'm here, to start over, and get into a fandom from what I understand is actually rather accepting. Which believe me, I could really use.

And yeah, I may be a bit late at doing it, but I'm glad to say I'm a Brony now.

• Brohoof 5

I would like to say welcome to this wonderful place SirQ, where dreams aren't so far away. I hope you enjoy your stay because I know I have. This place is a blast.

You get to talk to so many people, and learn of ideas you never knew would exist or at least I didn't know they would. like combining metal music and MLP together. Blew my mind when I first heard it. It was amazing. Could always use more pony metal but there is enough to get someone by for a few days.

But have fun.

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while your here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

I'm glad you managed to get away from that stuff. D:

I'm glad to see the members already accepting you into the herd. :muffins:

Also, always glad to have another artist on the forum. :derp:

If you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assures, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 3