Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Every pony....hi

Katiekay

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: My amazing friend...

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I happened to have stumbled upon it and marathoned all of it...hehe

I'm quite shy and tend to be a little oblivious....I'm a bit of an airhead and speak softly and i love to help others...

• Brohoof 3

And it took almost an hour and a half to help her make her account lol! Anyways, glad to see you succeeded, I already added you as a friend!

Vending machine's to the right.

Restrooms are in the left.

Water fountains are on both sides.

If you have any questions, either text me, or ask one of the other wonderful members!

Edited by Shenron00
  • Brohoof 1

hey.png

Welcome to MLP Forums! I'm Cinnamon, but feel free to call me Cinna. ^^

If you have any questions, or just want a pony to chat with, feel free to PM me! I hope you have a great time!

Nothing bad about being shy, I mean I kind of can be, around people I dunno. But meh. Things are things. I'm up for making new friends, I hope you have a great time here! See you around!

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while your here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1