Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Requesting Visual Assistance!

ANGEL33

Okay, I've got an image request. It requires an amazing artist who can do art, like the images in the show. Okay, the is pretty simple. The image will represent a Graphic Novel Cover. The Background is a scarlet SUPERMAN S, instead of scarlet and yellow. It'll be scarlet and black. The Mane 6 (plus 2) will be in the foreground, with Rainbow Dash in front. The others will be branching off to the back. To Dashie's right are Ditzy, Applejack, Pinkie Pie, and Fluttershy. To her left are Twilight, Spike, and Rarity. And all are looking up, not straight up obviously. The title will be in the Superman font, and will say ANGEL, THE SUPER-STALLION. Below the ponies will be my display name, and next to that. Will be illustrations by your display name. On the right of the title will be the price which will be 2 bits. Above it will be, MLP: FiM Comics.

If anypony can do this for me, I'd really love it. And I will gladly, give credits for doing so. One for accepting, another for saying you're welcome after my thank you, and another for posting the image.