• Angel
    • Opalescense
    • Winona
    • Tank
    • Owlowiscious
    • Philomeena
    • Peewee
    • Spike

Philhelmina is best in my opinion. She's a phoenix, which is pretty sweet, but also she was an excellent troll through out the episode. She defiantly made me laugh many times, which I value most in a companion. (I know not all pets can make you laugh IRL, but one that can make me laugh from time to time win my heart)

The kitten that FS is holding isn't Opalence/Opal,just a nameless kitten.

I'm aware of that obviously .. lol.

I was quoting fluttershy ~ what she said about the kitty and added the picture for effect .

Winona because she is seriously just the cutest thing on that show. Even cuter than the ponies. What can I say, I love dogs. Also, I like her name. It's very unique and suits her.

Philomena is a close second though. Because she's beautiful and likes to troll. I've also always had a fondness for phoenixes.

I really like Gummy too. In Party of One, I liked how he was chewing (er gumming) on the balloon. And I like how he doesn't seem to be aware of much. He's such a Pinkie Pet :wub:

aww that baloon chewing is pretty adorabel :wub:

Winona because she is seriously just the cutest thing on that show. Even cuter than the ponies. What can I say, I love dogs. Also, I like her name. It's very unique and suits her.

Philomena is a close second though. Because she's beautiful and likes to troll. I've also always had a fondness for phoenixes.

couldnt have said it better myself! :D

Went ahead and merged the two pet threads... unfortunately only one poll can exist per thread, so I opted to preserve the older one given the number of existing votes it had.