Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite male pony?

RainbowMau

I still like Big Mac as my top male male pony.  The show made him evolve the most and he also had a deep and caring and even did drag for his sister!

• Brohoof 2

Big Mac is the easy answer. Lots of development in the later seasons and even though I was mixed on a few of those episodes, they made him a more interesting character.

Predictability says King Sombra, unpredictability says...oh wait, I think I've already made it clear that I love Stygian and Hitch too, never mind. :P Guess I'll just throw out there that I'm one of the people who also looks at Sandbar as underrated and deserving of more love. 

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, CloudMistDragon said:

Guess I'll just throw out there that I'm one of the people who also looks at Sandbar as underrated and deserving of more love. 

large.jpg

Lookie who I got commissioned last year :)

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

This topic is in the Friendship is Magic section, so I'll provide my favorite male ponies from Friendship is Magic. (If we're talking my favorite male pony in all of MLP, that honor would go to Sprout from Generation 5).

For FiM, I would say Pharynx because he is entertaining and his brash personality stands out to me, but I don't know if he counts as a pony so...

My favorite male G4 pony is probably Thunderlane, I know he is mostly a background pony but he has a lot of cute moments (such as catching Rarity when she fell, and Cloudchaser petting his head.) Plus he has a distinct design; his mane style is cool and he is often making cute expressions, and there aren't many ponies with such a dark coat color. He has a sweet brotherly personality in the Marks and Recreation episode.

adorables.gif.18cfb45d067b96231c27b8ec31a0d9a8.gif

Honorable Mentions: I also love Fancy Pants for being pretty down-to-earth compared to the other Canterlot elite, and he was funny in Princess Spike even if he acted a bit more high-strung than he usually seems. And I like Hoity Toity for his over-the-top posh attitude and accent as well as his unique design, and I will admit I find Feather Bangs endearing due to acting all ostentatious despite being pretty clueless underneath.

• 1 year later...