Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Who's your favorite G1 pony?

RainbowDash7432

Moondancer and Firefly were my first ponies so they have a special place. I always loved baby Ember since that was the very first baby pony and you had to mail off horseshoe ponies to get in the mail from hasbro. But It's really hard to have a favorite since I collect them and they all are sort of special to me :) 

• 1 month later...
  • 5 months later...

Boy, did that clip bring back memories. And now I feel old. :umad:

Somewhere buried in a box of VHS tapes, I have a MLP special that featured a villain by the name of Katrina (she was some kind of anthropomorphic feline character) who kidnapped baby Moondancer (I think). Anybody else know what I’m talking about?

• Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I don't know the name of this pony l liked and l can't show you an image of her because idk her name so how am l suppose to find her. But I can explain what she looked like, she had a white coat, her mane was green, yellow l think, and purple-ish pink.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 6 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I would have to say Firefly. She had a pretty big role in "Rescue at Midnight Castle", and was ultimately a cool character.B) I mean, she's basically G1 Rainbow Dash.

• Brohoof 1

Ha, it seems like Lucky beat me to it, but I'd say Firefly and AJ. AJ was so clumsy she was adorkable. Firefly simply was the coolest to my eyes.

On 12/29/2019 at 7:21 AM, Splashee® said:

Well, Gusty of course:
Spla_gusty.jpg

So you're that known madman with the huge Gusty collection I've seeing around the net for a while, huh?
Look at that, didn't think I'd befriend you. I don't recall where I saw someone mention this shitload of Gustys, but is funny how small the ponynet comes to be at the end of the day, don't it splashers?

• Brohoof 1

18 hours ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Ha, it seems like Lucky beat me to it, but I'd say Firefly and AJ. AJ was so clumsy she was adorkable. Firefly simply was the coolest to my eyes.

So you're that known madman with the huge Gusty collection I've seeing around the net for a while, huh?
Look at that, didn't think I'd befriend you. I don't recall where I saw someone mention this shitload of Gustys, but is funny how small the ponynet comes to be at the end of the day, don't it splashers?

A can assure you I am not the person you are talking about. My collections is a secret until I made this post and I made sure my photo is uniquely identifying my own Gusty army.

24 minutes ago, Splashee® said:

A can assure you I am not the person you are talking about. My collections is a secret until I made this post and I made sure my photo is uniquely identifying my own Gusty army.

Dear Luna. Are you telling me there's more than one Gusty army?!

May Luna have mercy of our souls...

• Brohoof 1

46 minutes ago, Jesse Terrence said:

Dear Luna. Are you telling me there's more than one Gusty army?!

May Luna have mercy of our souls...

Gusty is very popular. Voices by Bart Simpson in the TV-show. Can't get better than that?