Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite male pony?

RainbowMau

The most personally relatable for me is Big Mac. Not the most developed stallion or the most verbose, nor has he done anything world-changing, but he's a quiet, hardworking, down-to-earth farm pony of simple tastes. I get the feeling I could get along very well with him if we had the opportunity to meet, more so than any other stallion.

you'll probably deny my existance after this, but despite this guy's lack of personality and depth...

flash_sentry.jpg

MIMZVq2.gif

I have several.

Favorite Earth Stallion: Big Mac

post-15772-0-51936600-1419453872.png

Favorite Unicorn Stallion: Shining Armor

post-15772-0-73851500-1419453880.png

Favorite Pegasus Stallion: Flash Sentry

post-15772-0-81036400-1419453893.png

Favorite Colt: Pipsqueak

post-15772-0-19350200-1419453904.png

• Brohoof 1

My favourite is Fancy Pants! His gentlemanly personality is a nice breath of fresh air compared to most of the other male ponies we get. I also like how he's pretty accepting to anybody, including Rarity's friends. I also find Cheese Sandwich to be an enjoyable character, as his personality is as positive as Fancy's.

And while I don't care for these two personality wise, I find Pipsqueak and Silver Shill to be very cute design wise. :3

This might be a shock but I like Prince Blueblood.   So the why?  You can use him a lot in

fanfics and such,  hes kinda a nice gray zone!  Other than that I would say  Big Mac than

Shining Armor on the side lines!

King Sombra.

Who else? HAIL TO THE KING BABY!

"I'm about to kick ass and chew bubble gum... and I'm all outta gum."

"Damn, those alien bastards are gonna pay for shooting up my ride."

Big Mac, because when he speaks sentences you know you fucked up.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FvDJ_sgM3ik

Oh, and when AJ barely speaks a sentence you also know you've fucked up

Well the show originally didn't do a great job at male characters. Big Mac was pretty good and is all around quite likable but he doesn't have much screen time and all he says is yep and nope. Which is fine its just not very memorable. We got some borderline offensively bland male characters such as Shining Armor and of course: Brad. But Cheese Sandwich was when all that changed. He had a back story, he was funny, and he had a moral sense of right and wrong. So yeah Cheese is the best male pony in my opinion.

Edited by Arctofire
  • Brohoof 2

Shining Armor because he seems like a pretty cool guy; he can generate a massive shield spell that protects all of Canterlot, as Captain of the Royal Guard he's been shown trying to protect others in most of his appearances, and  he seems like a really good brother.

There are no male characters in this show. There are walking tropes personified by male ponies, but their characters aren't anywhere near as deep as most of the mares.

I guess Big Mac looks kinda cool, and his catchphrase is funny. And Fancy Pants, the designated good fancy guy in a crowd of bad fancy people, was cool.

Big Macintosh, he dosen't talk much but when he does he makes it count. I do wish  they would give him some more character development as out of all the stallions he really has the most potential. He along with Applejack helped raise Applebloom and run the farm at a relatively young age. He is a very interesting contrast to his stubborn yet well meaning sister Applejack, his rambunctious and often curious other sister Applebloom and the often forgetful yet charming Granny Smith.

• 3 weeks later...

Well that's easy... Flash Sentry

4186050-9506869786-image.png

Woah okay I'm sorry I'm sorry jeez

Well favourite in the entire pony world is Doctor Whooves because he's so badass and awesome

But canon wise and has to be a character in the show then it's either Big Mac or Cheese Sandwich because they are funny as all heck