Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Your favorite male pony?

RainbowMau

Five pages of great characters, and nobody mentioned this guy?

300px-Seabreeze_thanks_Fluttershy_S4E16.

He's the best. Every line of his dialogue was right, almost every action he took was right, he's the best of his kind, and probably even beyond that. :fluttershy:
I guess he counts as a pony, since the usual "anypony" was used in context of his species.

Edited by Zejgar

I'm pretty sure that Discord is invalid here, so I'd choose Braeburn.  I haven't seen much anything of any of the male ponies, and Braeburn... Seems enthusiastic, to say the least...?

Thunderlane. Obviously. 

Then, next on the list would be Rumble, Stellar Eclipse and Soarin.

thunderlane___mlp_by_godoflight-d4w9uom.

rumble__idle_stance_by_youflamingidiots-

request__stellar_eclipse_by_paulyvectors

chillin__soarin__by_vectorizedunicorn-d7

kiss_kiss_by_skipsypony-d66oyyc.jpg

Oh, and the ones saying Discord is best male pony:

discord_pony_by_fewderpewders34-d7qyq6w.

Edited by caramba2654

Big Mac for sure, though if Cheese Sandwich ever returns I'll probably change my mind.

You know what, strike that.  It is Cheese Sandwich. I just can't justify putting Big Mac over Weird Al.

Edited by hawkflame

THIS SHOULD BE A "TOP FIVE" THING AS WELL :D 

1. Thunderlane, i just really like his character

2. Big Mac, most of his scenes i find funny.

3. Shining armor, EPIC FACE-TO-SHADOW WITH SOMBRA IN THE SNOW

4. Bulk Biceps, again, funny

5. Flim and Flam come as a pair right? Two of my favorite antagonists! 

I never cared for Shining Armor, he seems like too much of a mary sue. He is the cliched charming prince character.

Braeburn I just found annoying.

Thunderlane has potential. I really like his design but we know next to nothing about him so I can't make a final decision on him.

It was refreshing that Fancy Pants was depicted as a true gentleman and not just another high class snob.

I do like Soarin. He's a goofball as well as a good flyier. He seems like he would be a good match for Rainbow Dash. If I had to choose a male character to be the focus of a future episode I would choose Soarin.

That brings us to Big Mac. I find him very relatable because we are very much alike. If I was transported to Equestria I would basically become Big Mac version 2.0. Even though they have turned him into a walking pun I guess if I was forced to choose a favorite I would have to choose Big Mac. 

• 5 years later...

Never really had a favourite male pony I liked Braeburns design. Guess I would have to say Sunburst haha. Though I admit Big Mac crossdressing gave him more character then any of the others yet Cheese Sandwich was funny so yeah I don't know. Probably I'd say Sunburst he is a wizard and wizards are cool most of the time he is more nerdy.