Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Minecraft timelaps: builders requested

arkman575

Greetings,

I am looking for a group of builders who would be interested in creating a structure or city within Minecraft. I have a server in which to host this, and I only require the builders and an idea. If you wish to be one of the builders, all you have to do is provide some information.

Username:

How many years of experience:

Redstone knowledge level:

Availability:

Builds you have created:

Why I should choose you:

Edit: This will be our map for the starting location

1343241863-eldaria-map-2d.jpg

Edited by arkman575

Seriously you need Redstone experience I mean I have great Redstone skills but that's not needed in a timelapse in fact in most MC timelapses no Redstone is required oh wait oh your going to make a build with Redstone command blocks placing a block somewhere really fast.

Is redstone knowledge important when it comes to building a city?  But if your looking for someone who has a lot of skill in building then here.

Username:  Sektrex

Years of experience:  a few years

Redstone:  Somewhat Basic

Availability:  can be there for however long it takes me to finish a structure

Builds:

newbuildingfinished2.pngnewbuildingfinished3.pngtheenterprisedone.png

And there's more stuff then just skyscrapers, but give me something and I'll build it.

Why should you choose me:  Just in case you're looking for someone who can build big structures and stuff like that.

• Brohoof 1

@@Simcity11100

To say the lease, Im impressed. The redstone is meant for lighting and effects. The skill is not needed. 

Well That's what I figured it would have been used for, but just wanted to make sure that was the case lol.  Anyways, I think for the end of a timelapse video you should like light up all the buildings at once or something like that.