Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello...

melody5697

Hi, my name is Melody. I probably won't be getting on here much. I'm just here to ask a few questions (well, just one question for now) and I figured I should also introduce myself.

Edited by melody5697
  • Brohoof 3

Hi, welcome!!

It's good to see new members getting around, though it is a pity that you won't stay here for long. :(

But anyway have fun and enjoy your stay. :lol:

• Brohoof 2

You people won't be mean to me? My sister has encountered so many mean bronies that it totally ruined My Little Pony for her...

I haven't seen many mean ponies here on the site =)=)=) People are here so friendly and happy =)=) *hugs* =)=) No need to be mean =)=)

• Brohoof 2

You people won't be mean to me? My sister has encountered so many mean bronies that it totally ruined My Little Pony for her...

I've only been here for about less than a month myself, but from what I've seen, I think the mean 'bronies' (if that's even what they deserve to be called... :okiedokielokie: ) pretty much leave these forums alone. Everypony here has been very friendly to me and seems to be to everypony else here too- I've been on a forum for a different fandom a few years ago, and honestly, the community here feels much more pleasant and welcoming than that one had ever been. Actually, considering my observations of the internet for the years I've been on it, I legitimately would not have expected someplace as nice as this to exist if you had asked me a few months ago. The surprise hasn't worn off entirely yet, but I'm sure that the bronies here aren't anything like those 'bronies' your sister encountered. :)

Edited by Edwardo_Brony
  • Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to the forums my friend! Even though ya don't plan on staying long I hope you enjoy yourself :) everyone I've spoken to so far has been very welcoming and nice on this forum so I don't think you'll need to worry about people being mean to you here :3

• Brohoof 3

Hello and welcome to the MLP Forums. I hope you enjoy your stay and meet a lot of new friends. I've been here for almost 2 months and I can say that I've never encountered any mean bronies here. Everyone I've talk to are kind and friendly.

• Brohoof 3

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1