Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey everyone

Ziltoid the Omniscient

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rainbow Dash

How did you find MLP Forums?: referred by ColtofPersonality

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I came across the show by channel surfing, actually. After it caught my interet I went online to discover the brony fandom and the rest of the series.

Hi everyone! My name is Dale Segno. Some from another forum im on may know me as Locke. I hope to get to know the lot of you better.

• Brohoof 3

Hi my friend =)=) and welcome here on MLP Forums =)=) I hope you have very happy time here with this friendly and great community of people =)=) and meet many new happy pony friends here =)=) *hugs* =)=) 

Also if you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)

• Brohoof 4

Thanks for the welcomes ^^

Yeah, I'm an RD fan. She's pretty much the pony that kept me interested in the show when I first started watching. Then again, im a fan of every mane 6 in their own way...suppose I should give a personal rating list.

1. Rainbow Dash

2. Rarity

3. Pinkie Pie

4. Fluttershy

5. Twilight Sparkle

6. Applejack

• Brohoof 3

Welcome!!!! I'm super excited to have another Brony/Pegasister on the website if you have any questions please feel free to ask anyone! :3 ;3

Here Is A Welcome Hug!! ;3CVvsyCr.png

I hope you enjoy yourself here on the forums!
  • Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2