Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

searching New to RP

Fanglore

Hi everyone

I have been interested in Role playing for quite some time. The only problem is that i have never done it. I am certain that i have posted this in the wrong place or wrong Prefix (maybe even both) but I am wanting to start Role Playing. So i am wondering if anyone knows of / runs a RP that a newbe can join in and learn how to RP with the best of them.

Ps

as soon as i finish the art for my OC i will post him in the character forum and put a link to him here 

Alright I got one of the two that I am working on finished.

here is the link  http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/silverlight-r7677

Edited by Fanglore
  • Brohoof 1

@@Fanglore,

I'd be interested. My friend is making a casual/SoL RP in not too long, if that would interest you, but I can also do 1 on 1 RP's. :P

That would be awesome. Except for the fact that I am not quite ready to play. I wasn't expecting to get responses so fast, so I am still working on my OC. He should be ready tomorrow (give or take) then i would love to try playing.  

• Brohoof 1

That would be awesome. Except for the fact that I am not quite ready to play. I wasn't expecting to get responses so fast, so I am still working on my OC. He should be ready tomorrow (give or take) then i would love to try playing.  

Message me when you like :P