Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello Everypony!

MischiefHowl

I am a writer, voice actor and roleplayer and all around great person living in California. I hope to make friends here that share the same interests as me.

Maybe I should say something about which pony I can relate to or am like, well, besides my OC of course  :lol:

Well. I relate to Fluttershy, Pinkie Pie and of course Ditzy Doo/Derpy Hooves.

Reasons: I share their personality. Among strangers or even some relatives/friends I can be very shy but when I come out of my shell I can be crazy, random, weird and all around a funny person. As for Ditzy, I am clumsy and have a bit of a lazy eye but I always try to make things right, giving up is always an idea but I press on.

Sorry for this long introduction.

Again, I'm a writer, voice actor and roleplayer. My grammer is kind of meh but I try. If anyone wants to talk about anything, yes, that includes cupcakes, penguins and of course ponies.

Feel free to swing by~

Thanks for reading and for all you who kept reading -Gives you all cookies and cakes-

:muffins:

-edit. Forgot to say I'm a voice actor oops-

Edited by MischiefHowl
  • Brohoof 6

Hi my friend =)=)=) and welcome to this happy site of MLP Forums =)=)=) I hope you enjoy here with this friendly community of happy people =) =)=) I'm sure you'll meet many new pony friends here =)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask them =)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)=)

• Brohoof 2

Hi! Welcome to the forums. You sound like such an interesting person. I've only been to California one but I absolutely loved it.

Hope you enjoy your stay. I'm new here myself. If you ever want to chat, I'm available!

• Brohoof 2

1z6s1mc.jpg

Hey there, welcome to the forums! :squee: I can relate to Fluttershy a lot too- I'm pretty shy in most situations, though on here, I can't help but feel very relaxed and almost like I'm at home :) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community! ;)

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2