Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello all!

EmeraldShield

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google Images

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: YouTube Poop

Well, name is James, but I prefer my MLP name, Emerald. I live in OK and I got to like MLP FiM when I started watching YTPs, and after watching some of MLP, I got curious about the real show, so I started watching episodes to familiarize myself with it, and I actually find it pretty cool. I have other things I like to do, but now most of my time is spent at work or writing my FanFic MLP story. I started writing the story shortly after Christmas, and I've become a bit obsessed with it since I love hearing all the reviews and I love writing.

• Brohoof 3

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hey there Emerald, welcome to the forums! :squee: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community! ;)

As for the arcade section... there's an arcade section?  :blink: Sorry, I've legitimately never heard of it before, so I can't help too much there :P I'll check it out though, to see if I can understand how to work it for you ;)

• Brohoof 1

Oh...well it's in the extranet section, I suppose. I know I'd seen it earlier...my OC gets a bit lost sometimes. I've got to play the part :)

OK is Oklahoma LOL I just didn't want to type the whole name.

• Brohoof 1

Oh. LOL well I forgot that there's internet for all countries. :lol: So what country do you live in? I hope it's warm, because the U.S. isn't. :okiedokielokie:

It's extremely warm. I live in Australia and it's Summer right now. 45 degree heat yayyyy....

It's horrible.

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1