Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

I enjoy colored horses like you do, and I also like videogames

PSP (Dizzy)

I just like people a whole lot, and this show is one of the many things that helped me realize my passion for them. I suppose it was the catalyst, essentially. I look forward to meeting new folks here.

I can't promise I'll be perfect, since I tend to get a little too emotionally invested for my own good, but I aim to be generally pleasant to talk to. Thank you for your patience in reading this relatively awkward post.

post-31520-0-76275000-1420612733_thumb.jpg

Edit: I accidentally broke the three questions up there. Great start, huh?

To summarize, I was introduced to the site by a friend and I saw an episode by chance.

Edited by PSP
  • Brohoof 4

Hi my friend and welcome here on MLP forums :):) I hope you meet many new pony friends here :) if you have any questions feel free to ask :):)

Thank you! I certainly hope I will, too. It's been a while since I've been someplace where folks actually like the show.

• Brohoof 2

Hola.  :mustache:

Welcome to the site. Ketchup n' Mustard Pony got all the love following the second EQG, so finding fellow fans shouldn't be hard. I enjoy her a lot more, myself.

Have fun!  :please:

• Brohoof 1

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1

42pFFN8.png

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here! As I see you like Sunset Shimmer, make sure you visit the Sunset Shimmer Fan Club in Sugarcube Corner! I look forward to seeing you there!

• Brohoof 1

Hola.  :mustache:

Welcome to the site. Ketchup n' Mustard Pony got all the love following the second EQG, so finding fellow fans shouldn't be hard. I enjoy her a lot more, myself.

Have fun!  :please:

That's really nice to hear. This place seems a lot less cynical than other pony sites so far.

*sees avatar and the picture on thread*

DAWWWWW *explodes*

Um... I mean...hi... :squee:

Pictures with hearts in them are my favorite.

You'll have a great time mate!

I think I will, mate!

Hey there, welcome to the forums! :squee: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community! ;)

That's a really lovely image, and thank you.

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

I already have some positive feedback to leave when i get around to it.

img-3393673-1-42pFFN8.png

Welcome! I hope you enjoy it here! As I see you like Sunset Shimmer, make sure you visit the Sunset Shimmer Fan Club in Sugarcube Corner! I look forward to seeing you there!

I've been there, don't worry.

• Brohoof 2