Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hey Everypony!

Rainbow Blitz Shine

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony

fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?

How you became a fan of My Little Pony

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Fluttershy

How did you find MLP Forums?: One of my friends told me about it in science class

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: I dont know really. I guess i was drawn into it not only by friends but also by graphics and music.

Hey! My name is Rainbow Shine and i am a stallion pegasus living in Cloudsdale, Equestria! I love to draw but i didn't know that that was my special talent until I was about 10 years old. If you want me to post some drawings of ponies i would be glad too! :) Bye!

• Brohoof 7

hey there friend! welcome to the forums we all hope you'll have an awesome time here and make lots of new friends!!now get out there and show them what you got! =D

• Brohoof 4

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 2

Hello!

Welcome to the forums. I'm sure you'll have a great time here.

If you've got any questions... let someone know ;)

Best,

Krenton

I do have a question: You know how when other ponies post stuff they have a banner type thing? Like Princess_Moonlight has her banner that says Princess Moonlight. well i was wondering how do you get those banners

• Brohoof 1

Well, you can ask someone to make it for you, or you make it yourself. the picture has to be 600x100 px in dimensions. In your settings, you should see a "Edit my signature" tab, that's where you'd put your picture. ^^

Edited by Krenton the Musician
  • Brohoof 2

Well, you can ask someone to make it for you, or you make it yourself. the picture has to be 100x600 px in dimensions. In your settings, you should see a "Edit my signature" tab, that's where you'd put your picture. ^^

One more thing- in order to be able to add a signature, you'll need to have made 5+ active posts on the forums. Posts in the Welcoming Plaza, Testing Forum, some areas of Roleplay World, and Cloudsdale Colosseum do not count- anywhere else is fine, though :)

You'll know you've made 5 posts because you will see a muffin under your avatar =)

Edited by Edwardo_Brony
  • Brohoof 2