Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Steel scoffed "flattery will get you no where I have no interest in protecting anypony that cant protect themselves" steel said to Luna then he looked at celestia "and if you would have some pony competent handing the armor then there would have been no problem" steel retorted

Chronos noticed Midnight and Steel and raised his sheathed sword at Steel "Stop it, I'm sure she was not the one that made the armor, so... back off" Chronos lowered his blade and looked at Midnight " Are you alright" He asked noticing how scared she looked.

Edited by Times Hay

Steel glared "demons aggression" steel whispered "demons rage " his armor appeared on his body and a black sword appearing in his hoof "you raise your blade at me? That's issuing a challange and I accept your challenge" steel readied his sword taking a definsive stance

He started to turn away "I wish not to fight you, all I was saying was that you should learn to think before you speak" He said before looking at Steel "and you should think before you act," Chronos said before setting his blade next to him, tip to the ground, showing that Chronos' sword was taller then him from tip to pommel. 

Steel sighed "next time there will be no backing down if you raise your blade at me again and you should take your own advice being a warrior you should have known what you done was issuing a challenge" steel said banishing his armor and blade obviously not impressed by cronos's sword

Aurora says, "Please everypony. We do not need to be this way. We are not enemies here. We are warriors anawering the calls of our superiors. We have to choose our place of conflict. I personally answered the call not just because my elders sent me, but because I am a guardian of my home and we the children of the night will always answer a call from mother." Aurora stand ready for anything either the others or the princesses have to say.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Chronos turned away completely and said "I would slay you right now if we weren't working together... So once Sombra's head is on a pike, I shall challenge you... and I will hang your blade above my fireplace..." He then walked over to Celestia's side and said "I am sorry about that your highness"

Chronos' squire looked at Steel, slightly scared a fight would break out.

Edited by Times Hay

Flux blushed a bit from the attention she got from Steel. She stood aside as they fought over their petty problems, considering herself above that sort of thing.

"You all know we've got better things to fights for right?" She rolled her eyes at their childishness.

Novel flushed and bowed to Celestia with embarrassment "I'm very sorry"

Novel marveled at the light leather armor with a thin lining of chainmail. Assuming the princesses were aware that she can protect herself, graciously adjusted her leather garbs to fit her right and wiggled around to see how they felt. Perfect for her!

She saw the aggression and got low to the ground in attempt to avoid trouble. She did not like the feel of the group and already wanted to leave. She doesn't like the other ponies

Edited by strideralchemy

Luna huffed. "Right now, we need to focus on the issue at hand. After we defeat Sombra, take your problems with each other out then." She looked to Lunar. "And keep you're comments to yourself, Lunar," she snapped.

Lunar nodded, her head low.

Midnight nodded, sighing. "Y-yes... I'm fine..." She smiled a little at him.

Celestia smiled at her. "It is alright, my dear Lunar Novel. I was just worried that you weren't paying attention then we'd go to leave and miss you." Celestia looked at Luna. "Are we ready to go to the training grounds now, dear sister?"

Chronos looked at Midnight and said "good..." He then looked forward and fashioned his sword to a strap near his shoulder, trying to get the right angle so it doesn't drag but also doesn't hit anypony who walks behind him. Once he got it, he put his shield on his back and re-adjusted his gauntlet. He then waited for the princesses' call.

Edited by Times Hay

Steel nodded feeling a familer burning sensation on his body and a madness trying to fog his mind the darkness in his aura spicked with great power he sat down and began chanting in a low voice with his eyes closed after a few moments he opened his eyes standing this could be dangerous it seems they give rise to it- steel thought

Aurora waits for the word. She knows this will be one hay of a fight. She positions herself by Luna and adjusts her weapons. Moonlight is on her right and moonshadow is on her left. She thinks, 'I do hope none turn against the princesses.' In her mind another voice says, (I don't care if they do, I will keep my promise. ~Midnight)

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Novel moves away from steel, feeling the shift in his aura. She keeps low to the ground, still very embarassed from the events of the day. She misses her books and tea. Oh well. Maybe when this is over she can return to her studies. Novel stood silently and awaited a command from her leaders.

Chronos looked at Novel and said "you okay? You look scared..." He began to think the anticipation of the battle was already getting to her, or she is just scared of the possibility of a fight already going to break out between her allies. Chronos then looked at Steel and wondered what was up with him.

Novel glanced at Chronos and nods "Y-yeah this is new to me is all" She didn't move an inch. Novel still is unsure as to who she could trust and had to be ready if things get ugly. Her magic could separate the fight if it was really needed, and it won't be easy to do. But she has to be ready just in case.

"Don't fret about it, I was scared my first time too, when I was a Squire... " He said before remembering his first battle and sighing, It was the battle that led to him getting his adoubement ceremony, but the knight he was with was killed during it. He then looked at his squire, this would be his first battle, and maybe his last...  Chronos sighed before looking forward.

Steel sighed as his aura shifted to normal again he had taken note of novel "you felt it didn't you " steel asked "don't worry its juat a curse that was placed on me it have nothing to fear" steel said -a curse more or less a deal made by my ancestry or power- steel thought

Novel smiles at Chronos and nods "thank you" she sees Steel and notes his shift back to normal. Novel nods when asked if she sensed it and looks in surprise at the pony. A curse? Fascinating! She will desire to learn more about this but pushes it to the side. It will have to wait till we are not busy or when the war is over.

• Brohoof 1

Luna nodded, using her magic to make her royal armor appear. "We must not delay any further. Sombra is getting stronger by the minute..."

Lunar opened her wings. "I shall go set up the training area." She flew off.

Celestia nodded. "We meet at the war room in the castle at dusk. With the troops." She opened her wings as her armor appeared.

Midnight opened her wings. "I-I'll go set u-up the training area n-now..." She hurriedly flew off.

"Okay. War room. Dusk. Got it!" Flux nodded. She didn't exactly know what to do then but she didn't really want to stay with her current company. At least not when they're all together. The fighting really got on her nerves. It was annoying, foalish and just downright stupid.

Chronos looked at steel and said "A curse? " Chronos started to think, but decided not to think to much into it. He looked at Celestia "Alright, I shall meet you there" He said before starting to walk towards his Squire, who dozed off again. Chronos clapped his hooves in front of his Squire "Hey! If you do that during the battle you're head will be at your hooves in the first five minutes." He said. The Squire just rolled his eyes. 

Aurora heads off after Luna. She asks, "May i help set up the training area, mother? Also something I didn't want them to know yet. My other half wants to fight. What is the moon going to be like? More towards full or more towards new?" Aurora does her best to keep up with Luna.

Novel nods "um I think it would be best for me to stay here. I lose track of time on my own. Is that alright Celestia?" She looks at the princess and tries to keep good posture. Novel knows that if she goes home she will be alone and read forever. But she needed to get some things from home, but is too afraid to go alone. She does not want to be late again.

Steel sighes -training this better be at least as tough as my morning workout - steel thought "war room at dusk I got enough time I got a little time I'm heading to my place" steel said looking to flux he took flight "I'll see you all at dusk oh and chornos I look forward to the duel "