Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Fall of the Crystal Empire

rainbowdashlover19

Tsuki flew a meter off the ground. He stared at Aurora, who he thought seemed to be going crazy. He didn't know who to trust, "I thought shadows was our enemies.. did she get possessed or something..?" he thought to himself, Tsuki never have heard of the term 'Twin Soul'. But he was not one to eavesdrop.

Chronos put his helmet on and stood up. He wished his Squire was here , that was a first, so they could have a proper sparing match. He yawned again and looked at Celestia "Your majesty, may I ask, when shall we go to the war room. I am growing tired of killing these dummies." Chronos asked.

He really just wanted to get some real blood on his blade after all these years. He wanted to feel the adrenaline pumping through his veins once more. He wanted to see the fear in his foes eyes before they get struck down. He wanted to hear the roaring of a charging army and see the banners raised as they march to meet with the enemy. He wanted to return to the glory days, battling to gain glory, position, loot, and honor. He was tired of sitting around doing nothing as his armor gathered dust, instead of being covered in dust, he wanted it to be covered in the blood of his enemies.

(if you couldn't tell Chronos enjoys the thrill of battle, maybe a little bit too much.)

Tsuki overheard Chronos question, "W-War room?!?" he flew down super fast in excitement. He didn't realize he had completely eavesdropped again, but his excitement of being able to fight besides of targets and dummies completely made him not notice.

Luna nodded, then looked at Steel. "I'm sure she did not mean to ignore you, Steel," she said, noting that he was irritated.

Lunar looked at Steel. -Luna told me about him, but something still seems...off about him... His mysteriousness is kinda...hot- she thought, smiling to herself a little.

Celestia looked at Chronos and Tsuki. "We will be going there shortly. Do not fret." She then looked directly at Tsuki. "Did you not expect an ARMY to have a war room, my dear Tsuki?"

Midnight couldn't keep her eyes off Tsuki. There was something about him that just seemed...wonderous. She wanted to talk to him and get to know him, but her shyness made it impossible to start a conversation with anypony she liked. She sighed, looking down.

Steel looked over "I don't really care if she did or didn't my oath is inw meant to be walked alone alone simple as that " steel said he seen lunar looking at him and laid his head back down yawning he was board and wanted to fight something anything at this point he would fight and kill anything

Celestia's question went into his thoughts. "Oh.. right..!" Tsuki replied, lightly blushing. "...I kinda forgot..." his voice trailed off into a mutter. "But when is exactly 'shortly'? I think the fact of not fighting anything is getting to the best of us." Tsuki said, looking around.

Chronos thought of something to do, before looking over to Lunar, who was eyeing Steel, he saw a smile on her face. He knew exactly what that meant as it was the same way he discovered his (late) wife had taking a liking to him. Chronos walked over to Steel. "It seems that Lunar over there may have taken a liking to you." Chronos said before removing his helmet.

Luna looked at Lunar. "Lunar!"

Lunar blinked, blushing a little. She trotted over to Luna. "Y-yes, ma'am?"

Luna sighed. "Quit daydreaming and round up the troops. It's time to plan our attack."

Lunar nodded, looking at everypony. "Round up, troops!"

Celestia's ear twitched as she heard Lunar call. She smiled. "Now, my dear."

Midnight blinked, hearing her too. She trotted over to Celestia, blushing when she noticed Tsuki. "I-is it time...?" she timidly asked, her ears lowered a bit again. -He probably thinks I'm pathetic...- she thought, internally sighing.

Steel shrugged "not like it truly matters he donest know the real me andwhwn she does shell run like everyponyvyoull try and fight me till your forced to retreat " steel said as.hebstiod hearing lunar call for every pony he walked over "time to plan the attack right" steel asked

"you forcing me to retreat, Ha! if the Griffon royal army couldn't make me retreat, you can't " Chronos said before walking to Celestia and thought 'Its been years since I have been in that war room, I wonder if anything has changed'  Chronos put back on his helmet and said quietly to himself "Finally, one step close to getting back on the battlefield..."

"War room?" Flux finally decided to dispel the light beam trap that shut her in the corner. "Yay! Let's go!" She was glad they could move on and leave those...things. They still creeper her out and if they were an inch closer, she'd probably leave a crater behindm

Aurora comes over. Her eyes a dual color. The two voices of midnight and aurora speak as one, "What will you have of us, mother?"

These two are both present but only one can be out. The two blades glow in the moonlight. Aurora's coat has a sparkle to it now the moon is out.

Aurora looks to steel, "sorry if we didn't respond. But your answer you did get. We are a twin soul. I, Aurora, am a very defensive fighter. And I, Midnight, am as offensive as it gets. The only thing we share is our reflections."

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

Novel trots over, silently. War room? Interesting. How will this be different? Well this gives Novel some experience with the other ponies before they actually canter into battle. Novel decides to keep quiet, feeling as though what she knows isn't very important or will be heard

Luna nodded. "Follow me, everypony." She walkrd towards the castle.

Lunar followed loyally by her side.

Celestia looked at her troops. "Follow me, my dears," she said, heading for the castle.

Midnight walked towards Tsuki. "D-do you mind i-if I walk with y-you...?"k

Steel nodded following Luna silently -I'll have to be careful during the fight otherwise it may come out and that wouldn't be good for any pony especially if they try to stop it- steel thought -I just hope that it'll be a good fight and worth actually going-

Novel follows Luna in silence, planning what she would need to gather and where it is in her home. She was anxious about the war room but looked at it as a way to study the other ponies. The sound of the war room made her nervous since she is without her comforts and accessible spells that are at her home

Chronos was walking in the back of the group. He was happy he will soon be back to where he belongs, the battlefield.

He looked at Midnight and shook his head 'never have a crush on somepony who his fighting along side you in battle. 

because you or them may not survive; I learned that the hard way...' He thought.

((Sorry for my inactiveness, I had to finish a school project))

Tsuki blinked at Midnight's question. "I don't mind if you walk with me." he replied. Tsuki couldn't help it to feel awkward, he hold back his need to completely show his feelings, it was for the best anyways, he couldn't look helpless.

Aurora follows luna. Her blades, Moonlight and Moonshadow, sheathed their glow now hidden.

Aurora continues to follow Luna all the way to the war room.

"So it is time to plan our attack. We do hope the enemy will be a good fight." Says Aurora in Midnight's voice.

Luna nodded, walking up the stairs. She opened the door and walked in, waiting for everypony to file in.

Lunar walked up beside her, taking another glance at Steel.

Celestia smiled, walking up and standing next to her sister.

Midnight smiled shyly, blushing a little. She began walking with him

Aurora walked in and waited for the others. She decided to have a look around. The place was beautiful. She saw the alter and remebered the fight with discord. She goes over to it and circles it. She then asks, "Is this what I think it is lady Celestia and mother?" It is only Aurora's voice that spoke.

She felt it better to leave the knoledge of midnight out for now. At lest until she learns to trust the sun princess.

Chronos walked into the war room and smiled slightly "It is just how I left it..." He said before walking over to a place in the corner, and waiting for the planning to get started. He looked around the place, it had only changed slightly since he had last been in it around, maybe 8 years ago.

Tsuki walked in, making sure not to be rude, he stayed in his friendly tone, while his main focus was on what would happen. "So, why did you join the war againest you know who?" He asked. It would be better befriending the other ponies here, if he died, it would be better to die around friends.

Luna walked over to Aurora. "Yes, my dear... Now, come this way." She led her over to a big table in the middle of the room.

Lunar walked over to the table, sitting in her usual spot.

Celestia stood at the table, waiting for the others.

Midnight blinked, looking at him. "P-Princess Celestia saved me from h-him right before he t-took control... I-I'm orignially from th-the Crystal Empire... Sh-she took me under her wing and t-trained me to have my vengence..." She walked up to the table, taking her place.

Steel sighed as he walked in to the war room and sat at the table he looked around at each pony his gaze lingering on lunar for a brief moment then he fixed his gaze on Luna" so what's the plan Luna" steel asked he was pretty sure he knew what the plan was but wasn't completely sure