SoupShimmer's drawings

SoupShimmer

I'm thinking I'll continuously post all Pony-related drawings I make here :wub: !

This is the first picture of my OC, SoupShimmer. Doodle I made just recently, I also posted this in my design advice thread.

Screen_Shot_01_14_15_at_11_57_PM.png

I think she's adorable, love the mane. What do you think of the graphical design? (She's an earth pony who loves cooking and wants to become a great chef)

• Brohoof 7

I'm not an expert on colors, so I can't really offer my opinion on how well they agree/compliment each other/etc, but I like it and it doesn't seem to be a cliche/common choice.  :)

Overall though, this is adorable~  :grin2: For a doodle, this has turned out rather good, so awesome work on that front. And yeah, her manestyle is pretty cute.  :muffins: Also, I like the bow in her tail. Rather fond of them as accessories, haha.

• Brohoof 1

I'm thinking I'll continuously post all Pony-related drawings I make here :wub: !

This is the first picture of my OC, SoupShimmer. Doodle I made just recently, I also posted this in my design advice thread.

img-3414089-1-Screen_Shot_01_14_15_at_11

I think she's adorable, love the mane. What do you think of the graphical design? (She's an earth pony who loves cooking and wants to become a great chef)

I think she is very cute. Good job.

• Brohoof 1

Thanks everyone!! So happy the colors etc. seem okay for my ponysona ^^!!

img-3416783-1-pinkie.png

Today I wanted to doodle Pinkie for some reason, so I did! Here she is, standing on one hoof being all silly  :pinkie: ~

I love how Pinkie's colors look very sketchy, like you used colored pencils. The style is wonderful!

• Brohoof 1

img-3414089-1-Screen_Shot_01_14_15_at_11

i think she's adorable it's hard to pick my favourite thing about her there are so many i'm going for her mane and eyes but i love her colour scheme too :D