Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Random OC ideas (need help completing them)

PonyPal123

So lately i have been getting random OC ideas that i think are pretty good but i still would like help with cutie marks and colour, i have only come up with names for some of them and others i have fully thought of but i would like to know what you think and wether or not they are good. but if anyone has suggestions on how i can make them better i would love to hear them and i would also like to know which idea you like the best. 

Ps: i would really appreciate it if no one stole these ideas :D so first there is.

Check Mate is a male unicorn only a colt that loves board games especially Chess, his cutie mark is the chess piece of a horse and he has a off white base and a black mane (btw his mane is just like the mane on the horse piece in the game chess). He is very smart and he always studies before trying anything new and he has glasses.

Green Acres is a wealthy male pony who owns a lot of properties and pieces of land all over Equestria. I'm not sure what his colors should be i'm guessing there should be some green in the color scheme and his mane/ tail and cutie mark i'm not sure of either so i would like some help with those areas.

China Tea is a young female pony who travels far and wide finding different herbs and spices to add to her teas. She owns a tea store in Ponyville which is full of teas and she also does perfumes which are all natural her cutie mark is a tea bag but if anyone has a better idea for a cutie mark i would love to know and also her color scheme i'm not sure about either. She a very kind and gentle pony although she doesn't really take no for an answer.

Candy Confetti is a female pony who loves to make ponies smile she can be a bit of a comedian sometimes and she loves to pull pranks all in good fun, she is defenatly the life of the party and you will never see her upset. she doesn't let what other ponies say about her afect her cause she knows that their opinions don't really matter. I'm not sure what colors should be and the same with her cutie mark.

Candy Cane is Candy Confetti's Grandpa and is best friends with Granny Smith, he doesn't really have hair but he does have 4 strands of hair that flop around and they are red while his body is white like a candy cane he is always happy. Although i don't know what his cutie mark should be maybe a candy cane but if anyone can think of a better idea i love to know

Pixie Dust is a joyful filly always wanting to help others. She is sort of devoted to helping other ponies dreams come true. She doesn't help much even though she thinks she does (example: somepony is waiting for a record deal so Pixie will buy a record and write deal on the record not knowing what a record deal really is and then send it in the mail but it never gets to the pony, instead the pony gets a real record deal and is all exited about it and then Pixie thinks i was her gift that made the pony happy). When she grows up she wants a job where she can really make ponies dreams come true. Colors and cutie mark i am not sure about?

So those are a few of my ideas and i would love to know what you think :D

For Pixie Dust I think a hot pink coat and a white mane with a strand of hot pink. Don't know about her cutie mark. Green acres should have a light green coat and a dark green tail and mane, with a cutie mark of a hoe crossed over a deed (just a scroll). Maybe China Tea should Be brown with a yellow-green mane and tail. That's all I have for now. So far, your ideas are great!

For Pixie Dust I think a hot pink coat and a white mane with a strand of hot pink. Don't know about her cutie mark. Green acres should have a light green coat and a dark green tail and mane, with a cutie mark of a hoe crossed over a deed (just a scroll). Maybe China Tea should Be brown with a yellow-green mane and tail. That's all I have for now. So far, your ideas are great!

WOW :)  those ideas are great i especially like the idea you had for Green Acres cutie mark! that is totally gonna be his cutie mark and i like the color scheme 

thanx so much for your help 

i also came up with some more ideas, so here they are:

Comic Strip is a colt and he loves comic books as most young boys do and he got his cutie mark while reading his first comic book which has now inspired him to write his own comic books. His cutie mark is a slightly opened comic book but i am not sure what his colors should be?

Petty Cash is sort of like Diamond Tiara in that they are both rich but Petty Cash is a lot nicer and she doesn't like the fact that she is wealthy to affect the way ponies treat her. I am not sure on a cutie mark or a color scheme?

Cloud Nine is obviously a pony who is always happy & she is a female pegasus. And i am still not sure on a cutie mark but for colours i am thinking maybe a light blue for her coat and a really bold color for her mane ...

Anyway i would love to know what you think of these ideas and if you have any suggestions please let me know :D

Ohmigosh Candy Confetti! So cute! I'm picturing her with a white body and a yellow, pink/coral, and blue striped mane. And it has to be poofy. :P Possibly pastel colours? so it's not ridiculously bright. Her cutie mark could totally be a small party hat with bits of confetti flying around it? 

I dunno I just really really really like Candy Confetti XD

• Brohoof 1

Ohmigosh Candy Confetti! So cute! I'm picturing her with a white body and a yellow, pink/coral, and blue striped mane. And it has to be poofy. :P Possibly pastel colours? so it's not ridiculously bright. Her cutie mark could totally be a small party hat with bits of confetti flying around it? 

I dunno I just really really really like Candy Confetti XD

that is a really good idea thanx i'll probably use it  :D

And here is a few more ideas

Rocky Road, i am certain on his name but i am not sure wether to make him a builder or a baker :wacko:  i am having a really tough time so i would like to know what you think what should his job be? 

Cherry Red is a really extreme pony in that she is either really happy or really sad, really angry or really annoying. I am thinking her mane can be bright red and her coat could be a lighter red almost white but not sure on a cutie mark?

• Brohoof 1

I can imagine Comic Strip being a yellow pony with a black mane or vise versa, and Petty Cash a light purple/violet coat with a darker puple mane with white streaks and smaller light yellow streaks. I really like your oc's and the personalitities you gave them! :lol: