Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming Darkest Dungeon - Introduction, Discussion

TenorSounds

One of my most anticipated games for 2015 is a little gem called "Darkest Dungeon", made by the team over at Red Hook Games. I'll let the trailer speak for itself:

Cool, right? I'm a huge fan of lovecraft, gothic horror, and themes that play on the human psyche, I also love rpgs, roguelikes, and dungeon-crawlers; this game seems to hit all of those notes, and with a beautiful art-style like that it's not a surprise I'm so excited about it. It's arriving on Steam Early-Access on Feb. 3rd, so the wait isn't even that long!  :yay: 

So, anyone else looking forward to this and/or want to discuss it?  :D

One of my most anticipated games for 2015 is a little gem called "Darkest Dungeon", made by the team over at Red Hook Games. I'll let the trailer speak for itself:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AQLxdHfMPF8

Cool, right? I'm a huge fan of lovecraft, gothic horror, and themes that play on the human psyche, I also love rpgs, roguelikes, and dungeon-crawlers; this game seems to hit all of those notes, and with a beautiful art-style like that it's not a surprise I'm so excited about it. It's arriving on Steam Early-Access on Feb. 3rd, so the wait isn't even that long!  :yay: 

So, anyone else looking forward to this and/or want to discuss it?  :D

hey for your let's plays, you don't talk too much do you? I've seen LP's where the players talk during the cutscenes and kill the atmosphere.

The way i see it, they need to talk only when its necessary. You can do what you like, but just a suggestion.