Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hello! I'm Stitch and I make pony things!

Nervous Stitch

My Favourite Mane 6 Pony: Rarity

How did you find MLP Forums?: My boyfriend is already fairly active here!

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: When my SO and I were still in high school, he showed me his deviant-art - full of ponies and catlady hybrids. He was a nice fella, so I went home and checked out the whole pony ordeal. It was weird as first (sorry!) but it soon grew on me. Sometimes I think I get a little more involved in the pony pizzazz than he does! The catladies are still taking some getting used to :)

Hi There!

I thought it'd be about time to join up and get involved in a community! 

I think the most notable thing about me worth mentioning is my interest in art - I cannot draw if my life depended upon it, but for the last year or two I've been playing with sewing and polymer clay. The pony-related community is probably one of my largest inspiration for crafting things - I'm not sure if ponies are just so cute and fun to make art of or you're all just so talented! 

Below are my first pony plushie and my first pony sculpture  :) The sculpture is missing a leg due to a mold error on my part, but she made it work! 

KIMG0173.jpg

This is Camilla. She currently lives with my boyfriend, and he only takes silly pictures!

e77442d008.jpg

Aforementioned gimpy pony :) (I think her actual name is Pebble Road)

I'm really looking forward to getting to know you all!

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-25695000-1420351701_thumb.png

Hey there, welcome to the forums!  :grin2: I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community! :D

Great ponies, by the way! :squee: I wouldn't have guessed they were the first ones you made if you hadn't said so; they look like they could be passed off as official merchandise  :pinkie:

• Brohoof 2

Hello and welcome to MLP forums! You are going to have fun and while you've probably seen the many things you can do on the homepage, i sincerely hope you can have as much fun as i'm having. The members here really care for each other and show respect so don't be afraid to add them as a friend and introduce yourself.  :)

So anyway have a great time on the forums and welcome to the herd! :D

• Brohoof 2

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff__special_some

I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1