Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request Would anyone draw my OC?

Harmony in C5

I'm trying to get a new picture for my OC.  His name is Harmony.  I like this picture that I got from Pony Creator, but there are a few things that I just couldn't get right.

Harmony2.png

I wanted him to have a messy mane, and this color is supposed to start in the middle of his mane over his head, similar to the picture; however, in the picture I posted, the color seems to be intertwining with the the rest of his mane behind his head, which is not the way it's supposed to be.  That color is supposed to be at the top/center of the mane behind his head and over his back.  It's also supposed to continue that patter on his tail all the way to the tip of the fail. 

In case my explanation was too confusing, here's more or less what I mean.

concept2.png

Also, here's a close up of his cutie mark:

Mediation.png

So yeah, that detail in his mane really bothers me, so I'd be grateful if someone can make a picture of my OC with that fixed. ^^

This part is totally optional, but, if it's not too much trouble, I would like to see a picture of him with his horn giving out a spark, not like he's casting a spell, more like a spark as if his horn had just blown a fuse.  Harmony would be looking up at his horn, not scared, but rather with a curious "what's going on up there?" expression on his face.

That last part is completely optional as my main concern is getting his colors right.