Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Garbled

xenozfan3

How did you find MLP Forums?: Google

How you became a fan of My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic: Actually from equestria girls.

Hi. I'm not too good with words but here goes. I have known about mlp since around August but I didn't actually watch anything until equestria girls in November. Before that I never really cared about it but now I can't get enough. I didn't put down my favorite mane 6 pony because I haven't been a fan long enough to pick just one. I love them all! I'm a guy in my freshman year of college at UTM and my other interests include being a video game and sports junkie. I wish I could draw, sing, or play an instrument. Wish I could think of something else to say.

• Brohoof 5

Hi there my friend =)=) and welcome to MLP Forums =)=) I hope that you will have happy and fun time here on forums with all the pony people here =)=)=) and meet new friends =)=) If you have any questions feel free to ask =)=)!

• Brohoof 2

Hey there xenozfan3,

I'm quite new to the whole forums thing here too but I'm so glad you became a brony from Equestrian Girls. they were awesome movies. welcome to the most friendliest fandom you shall ever know! 

• Brohoof 1

That's a first I've never really met anyone who was into Pony via Equetsria Girls ;o

Nonetheless it's great to have you here!

I hope you have a wonderful and delightful time here, have fun in making a ton of friends dear! :rarity:

• Brohoof 1

post-31081-0-91108300-1420428276_thumb.png

Hey there, welcome to the forums! :squee: It's great to have you here, and everypony- myself included, if that's okay :blush:- would be happy to show you around or help with whatever if you wish ;) I hope you enjoy your stay in this friendly community! :yay:

Welcome to the forum! YAY!

img-3427017-1-img-3329361-1-fluffle_puff
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time! :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions! :muffins:

• Brohoof 1