Any Pro-Wrestling Fans Around?

Denim&Venöm

Hey.

So you know how Scott D'more got kicked from TNA? Well he basically made his own TNA with black jack and hookers  by resurrecting a Canadian classic this Saturday and Sunday. 

I dunno , I've got a good feeling you'll all dig this.

image.thumb.jpeg.9511c945e70074d7825dbf19ea9e93b4.jpeg

• Brohoof 1

DENIMVENOM.jpg.044401b86728c9eacc741b8d13926f4e.jpg

I'm know this meant for Wrestling fan, I was into wrestling, big into wrestling, Stone Cold and Trish Stratus fan.

I wanted to be a wrestler, then feel I won't be, not up for it or may not fit in or go anywhere. May not get used with pain, weight lefting, stress and buillied (believe trainer and other wrestlers will bully you to go far and see/test you can do it). Also I may not be in WWE or be top wrestler. Believe WWE,AEW or any company which pick who will be top or fit for them. Seeing myself in Wrestling posters, merchs or am action figure or character in video game.

Also wrestling games been part of my life, start of me and my brother create our wrestlers (us) and be tag team have tag team title and my brother go for World Title and other one as  I go for IC title and Hardcore title. But then decide to go our own.  Created myself, tag team with Stone Cold, wrestle with Triple H or Big Show and win our the belts and get involed in storyline.

Stone Cold was my favourite Stone Cold he beat his boss and every guys dream of that. Also look up to Undertaker and The ROck. When I young I remember Hulk Hogan and Road Warriors, and Hulk Hogan cartoons, then we suddenly move away. Then started watching WCW then WWE and The Rock went big, remeber watching every Saturday and watching The Rock, and Sorne COld and Understaker wasn't around, Undertaker change his look and Stone Cold return. Lost interest in Stone Cold when he turn heel, I never like heel turn, it annoying, then Stone Cold characters went weird during the WWE vs the Alliance, I find it strange. Prefer Undertaker as Dark theme as that he great at American Badass, at that time I was okay but now looking back.

And my love for women wrestling, I used to be loving women wrestling, it begin with Trish Stratus, I know wrestling and beautiful women don't mix but Trish is different yeah she never started off as wreslier and never even a wrestler at start but she a great worker and even inproved to be great wreslter and also brainy with add of look. I know what people think when Trish lost her women title, I see some people glad, one label her Barbie and other say looking at women' body is boring. Though wrestling fans like seeing beautiful women wrestle, guess not all of them. I worship Trish Strartus, she was my real life waifu (at that time never use that word) and had fantasy being with her. But then time change, she reitred then I move on to other women, Christy Hemme which is dumb cos she not a wrestlier just a model that won a contest and wrestle, maybe some picture made me like her and suddenly I see non-wwe company and there some great women wrestler, I stared liking someone like Sarah Stock. 

Also I have interests in wrestling belts and wrestling moves.

Now I'm no longer a fan and into it, but do catch up with the show, also watch some podcasts and shows like The Dark Side of the Ring. 

Also hate idea they had The MIz that once become World Champions, having Floyd Mayweather beat Big Show in Wrestlemain and having Paul Logan as full time wrestler and Hulk Hogan prise him, sorry but I think it stupid and have fans okay with these, believe some fans are stupid.

Again sorry this meant for wrestling fans but feel I should share. Not sure I post here before.

Proud British Brony

42 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

There goes that dream match with FTR. 

I swear Alex Shelley was in a tag match with KUSHIDA on WWE TV once before, maybe NXT. 🤔

IMG_0073.jpeg.23b4b3ca0c687c68e46b517e4fdbe26a.jpeg

2 hours ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I swear Alex Shelley was in a tag match with KUSHIDA on WWE TV once before, maybe NXT. 🤔

He was. Time Splitters were in the dusty classic. But then again NXT might as well be an alternate universe where TNA is cannon and Jushin 'Thunder' Liger was a WWE superstar for a night. 

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, Denim&Venöm said:

He was. Time Splitters were in the dusty classic. But then again NXT might as well be an alternate universe where TNA is cannon and Jushin 'Thunder' Liger was a WWE superstar for a night. 

I read that apparently Tyler Breeze thought up everything that took place during the match with Jushin "Thunder" Liger. :mlp_pout:

Moments ago, Sparklefan1234 said:

I read that apparently Tyler Breeze thought up everything that took place during the match with Jushin "Thunder" Liger. :mlp_pout:

He did. WWE was not Liger's style, so he let Tyler take the lead. 

• Brohoof 1

Moments ago, Denim&Venöm said:

He did. WWE was not Liger's style, so he let Tyler take the lead. 

And the match turned out to be very good, IMO. :BrightMacContent:

• Brohoof 1