Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

:Rubs hands nervously: Soo..I started writting...

applejock

Ok, ahem..whew..you can do this!

So as a 17 year vet of Tabletop/Forum/Insant message and chat group Roleplaying, I read ALOT of fanfiction....Alot...

Being in several fandoms (duh) MLPFIM, Sailor Moon, Gargoyles etc. I get around with character arch-types, mature to silly style, and of course Para and brief posts.

This all being said, as I age, I feel I am not "giving back". That I seem to be only taken. Being un-married, and with no pups of my own, I also have this feeling of not leaving a foot print on the world (or hoof print if you prefer).

I guess I wanted at least SOMETHING out there, that has my name on it, and that others can enjoy (or spit upoun).

So this all being rambled on for way to many lines, I come with a humble request. I have just completed a brief Prologue to my Story, "Let it be...". And I was hoping, considering the story is based upoun MLPFIM EQgirls, that someone might be willing to read, and perhaps edit it.

As a Roleplayer, I learned a LONG time ago, that having an ego or a chip is a bad thing. Thusly I fully accept any suggestions or crits.

If anypony at all is even remotely interested, please message me. Thank you again, This may sound ackward but I would prefer it be a fellow Brony or Pegasister over say another "out of the herd" friend.

:shrug:

Anyways, thank you for your time.