Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private Equestria Flipped

Rosemary Comet

(OOC here: http://mlpforums.com/topic/122264-equestria-flipped-finally-full/)

This roleplay is between me and ONLY the ponies who signed up for the roleplay. 

Yay! We finally can start this roleplay! I'm so excited to start my very first one. Here is the setting:

A town similar to Ponyville, except that the houses are a little more steampunk-looking than hearts on the top and hay roofs. This is one of the many capitols of Equestria (remember, Luna runs the whole country now!). This town, Hoofenshire, is positioned almost immediately next to Luna and Celestia's castle. There is also a small town above where the Pegasi who would like to live in Hoofenshire eat, sleep, and socialize with others of their kind. 

Alright, so all of you who signed up for the roleplay know and have read the rules (I'm trusting you on that!) and are hopefully ready to roleplay! I'll let the participants start it off, and I will be there as the story progresses. Hopefully, this roleplay will last for more than two or three weeks. 

So, now that I have told you everything we need to start it off, let's begin the RP!

The sun shines brightly on the town as ponies make their way through the streets. Most ponies seem to be cheerie, talking to friends as they slowly make their way through the busy market. Turning to look at some products now and then. One black maned orange stallion however, is in a bit more of a hurry. 

Repsol sprints through the mass of all different kinds of ponies, trying to avoid the larger groups as he instead zig-zags his way to his destination. On his back and resting against his sides is his trusty saddlebag, weighing down as it's filled with packages and treats. All ready to be delivered to their corresponding destinations. He needs to be even quicker than normal today, as the hot midday sun shines on his bag. Eventough the products he's delivering where extra cooled before they where put in his bag, he could feel them getting warmer every second. 

A drop of sweat forms on his forehead as he dashes around another group of ponies, narrowly avoiding collission with an elder stallion who slowly trots behind them. He smiles sheepishly as he bids his apology. "Sorry Sir!, I'm in a bit of a hurry!" As he turns to dash away he could hear the elder pony grumble something about 'These damn kids.'

Turning a final corner, Repsol arrives at his first stop. He trots up to the door and gives it a few firm knoks. "Delivery!"

(edited)

Tom was enjoying his day off from work. It was so nice outside that he thought of simply walking around town to see everypony drone about with their activities, but he just sat on his sofa listening to his favorite classic rock album for the umpteenth time. It was going to be a good and boring day which was exactly what he looked for in his weekend from his duties in Canterlot.

In the back of his mind, he hoped for somepony to drop by and force him out of the house to enjoy the weather, but without motivation from somepony else, Tom would most certainly just become one with the couch the entire day.

Suddenly, a forceful rapping on his door had ripped him from his lazy trance.  Tom had a bit of a rowdy youth, and he nearly had a flash back to the times when the authorities would visit his parent's house because of some indiscretion that he had committed.

Tom stepped to the door, pulled it open, and raised a brow at the orange earth pony whom had “cop-knocked” his door.

“Luna's mercy. You startled me. I wasn't expecting you so quickly, and I thought you were the cops or something.” Tom had a bit of a chuckle to himself while he reached over to his phonograph. He gently tapped the needle away from the record and turned off the rotor, “So, what have you got for me?”

Edited by Floor Tom

(edited)

(this can get pretty awkward if you didn't know Chrome is a Mechanical Pegasus)

Snowflake sits on the floor outside his alchemy shop cleaning Chrome "how can you let your self get into such condition Chrome?" Snowflake says as he scrubs her "oh you know adventures and stuff" "heh yeah but you should be able to clean yourself I mean you seem to be water proof and you have a mind of your own" "I guess but really it gives you something to do doesn't it?" "believe me there is so much more I'd rather do then scrub dirt and mud off of you" as Snowflake finishes he gets up and walks away "come Chrome lets see whats going on in town today" Snowflake waits for Chrome to come over and teleports them both to Hoofenshire

Edited by Chrome and Snowflake

Rosemary raced out of her house, a violet brush combing roughly through her bead-headed mane.

"Oh Celestia, I'm gonna be late!" She yammered, and crashed into a pair of ponies.

"What the heck!" She grumbled. One of them was a pearly white, with a tilted bubble of cyan mane and tail. She was a pegasus, but there was something about her eyes that was definitely off...

"Ugh. The nerve of some ponies around here." Rosemary steamed, her russet and pale blue tail whipping behind her as she turned to leave.

@,

Repsol chuckled a bit to himself at the blue stallion's slightly distressed reaction. He smiled a friendly smile as he moved a hoof to open one of his saddlebags. "Got a delivery for Mr. Floor Tom. I'm assuming that would be you. Must be your lucky day today, too! your package is the largest i have to deliver today, i can imagine it's full of treats!" He whipped his head around and swiftly grabbed a package with his teeth. His mouth now full with package, he offered it to the stallion in the doorway. "Tffeher ya go tfhir!" 

@@repsol rave

“I am Tom.” Tom scrunched his face at the spew of syllables through the package's brown wrapping.

It was probably the hooded sweat-shirts that he had ordered quite a while ago, but it appeared too small. Maybe it was treats. Tom's mother sent various confections to him from apple loosa, and she had done well to provide some variety. Tom swore he could never eat another candied apple or dehydrated apple slice. Apples... meh.

Tom took the package and set it down just inside the door, “Do I need to sign something?” He asked while pulling the tiny string away from the box and allowing it to fall open.

(edited)

Snowflake chuckles "Hehehe I forgot how weird the ponies were here... always in a hurry for something" "any reason in specific you wanted us to come down here?" "not really but I did bring some potions along so maybe we can find some adventurer who is willing to buy them" Snowflake shouts "freshly brewed potions.... these aren't fake potions like most con pony try to sell.... these are 110% guarantee real.... you have an addiction they can cure it.... you have an illness.... they can cure that too..... or you simply want a temporary boost in strength, stamina, or what ever.... my potions can do just that" Snowflake says to Chrome  "how was that?" "it was good  though unless we set up shop here I doubt people will buy" "yeah but we live so far away because that is the best place to get ingredients for my potions"

Edited by Chrome and Snowflake

The bell positioned on top of the door clanged, announcing the opening of Rosemary's Potions shop. As she was arranging the potions she had gotten earlier in the mail that day, she spotted the white pony and her friend holding some of them.

"Huh. Maybe if I help them, they will forgive me for what a pill I was earlier." the green pony said aloud to herself, then trotted up to the window. Forcing it open, she shouted something to the pair.

"Hey! You two! If you want to sell some potions, you can set up shop in my place!" she said hopefully, praying that they would take her offer.

Snowflake smiles "your smart lass to make such an offer, I'am one of the greatest Alchemists in Equestria" "don't brag Snowflake... remember make yourself look good but not too good" Chrome whispers "aye.... well then we would be happy to sell potions under your wing...."

"Alrighty then! Come on in." she told them, walking into the dark purple shop.

"I have an empty rack right here. But we can make a deal. I'll give you the free space in my shop, if you give me at least 10 bits out of the money you've made off of the potions once every two weeks. Once you leave, the deal is off. Yeah?" Rosemary declared confidently, absolutely sure that this was a great deal. Holding out her hoof, she waited for the pair to respond.

"sure then.... though the price of my potions will be a little higher then what you normally sell yours for, along side my super health potions I have potions that can make your shadow come to life.... though I would love to show you but the ingredient isn't easy to come by" "its from a plant we found deep in the Everfree it only grows in the dark and it grows very slowly" "so tell me about yourself.... who are you? and what kind of potions do you brew?"

"Well I'm Rosemary Comet." the emerald pony smiled, gesturing to herself.

"I sell mostly intermediate potions for schoolponies, and for Bon Bon to make her candies! I specialize in plant based potions, as you can see by my cutie mark. Every so often though, I experiment and make new, more effective potions. For instance, I have made a small batch of moderately effective love potions for hearts and hooves day, and those sold out quick! But that's pretty much it, besides that I get my ingredients from Luna's advisor. She's a good friend of mine, and they have many of the rare ingredients that I need available in the castle." Rosemary finished, feeling a bit winded. She wasn't used to explaining to much to ponies she just met.