open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

And just minutes later our heroes got to an airship.This airship was much biger then one Aetherblades pirates used not so long ago.And un like thet airship this one had a big hole in midle of it thet radiant magic all around-this was probably some sort of engine.Our heroes could see lot of Order agents runing around on top of a deck,probably preparing for a take off.Twilight was on the airship as well comanding agents.

Rarity was in front of a group as they reaced airship,she was looking up at this airship as she was stending in one place."isnt she a beauty?" Rarity said,not taking her eyes off this gloryes ship.

(Il later link how this air ship look,like.Also you guys are not on the airship at a moment)

sig-31974.sig-31974.Untitled.jpg
                                                  My oc:

Awilix             Blair             Jacqueline

Ice heard what Rarity said, and nodded, "Yep. You--I mean--she--I mean, it. Looks very beautiful," he stammered. Apparently he wasn't getting his words out properly for some reason, but managed to get them together after a bit of awkward blushing. "So...are we boardin this thing or what?"

Edited by J.R.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Ticktock looked up at the airship in awe "Well now, THAT is a nice airship. Type 5 magical engine, delux hull plating made of titanium and royal blue paint. She's top of the line that for sure!" Ticktock then smirked and Ice "You know what...? FIRST ONE ON THE SHIP GETS SHOT GUN!" Ticktock then wizzed past the other and onto the airship.

​                                          King Of All Things Discord

sig-33038.sig-33038.untitled_drawing_by_Signature by: Pucksterv​

My role-play OC Ticktock Starblast​: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ticktock-starblast-r8126

Tyra tilted her head curiously as she looked up at the airship. She had seen them before, like the pirates', but not one in such fine-looking condition. It looked a might lot nicer than the ones piloted by her enemies.

"Are we getting into this craft?" She asked, sounding unsure of being aboard another airship after what happened last time.

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

"Yeah,we are geting on this beauty." Rarity started,slowy moving behaind Tickotck thet was runing and atill not taking her gaze off this big and beutifull airship.

And as this was happening,rain was still falling and sky was still black.It was like sky was crying.

My oc:

Ice started walking backwards, looking at the surrounding area, "Poor bastards....it's almost like everyone is left to fend for themselves." He shook his head, "Not good..." he turned around and walked forward, "Not good..." He continued walking with everyone to the ship, shaking his head some more as Ticktock ran to the ship like a filly to a candy store.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

As our heroes made there frst hoove steps on this beutifull airships frst dack.They were greated with strong wind in combination with strong rain.They were on other sude of this big airship,but still they could hear Twilight ordering this unlucky Order agent crew."It would be best if we go to dining hall under deck,I belive you have not eaten annything noting in long time sweetys." Rarity said with bright smaile on her face "Im going to eat something as well,so meet you there onces you are ready." She turned around and moved down some steers thet were been guarded by one Order agent.

My oc:

As soon as Ticktock felt the rain he had put up a kind of water shield around everyone to stop them getting wet, but what the shield did not do was protect from the wind. Ticktock took in a deep breath and exhaled "Ahhh. This makes me feel at home, the wind in my mane and face! Don't you guys love it!?"

My role-play OC Ticktock Starblast​: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/ticktock-starblast-r8126

Ice shrugged as they walked, "I guess. It's not much compared to the climate conditions of my hometown, but, ehhhh it's something all right."

He had noticed Rarity and Twilight needing to leave, and wondered in his mind, "I hope nothing bad happens when we get these probes."

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Tyra couldn't help but grin widely at the chilly breeze blowing against her. It really reminded her of back home, where the winds tended to be fierce and freezing, especially in the wintertime.

"Aye, I dare say I have missed it!" She agreed with Ticktock, pushing her chest out proudly against the wind despite threatening to be blown away by it.

Signature by @J.R.

Ticktock gave Ice a playful punch on the shoulder "Come on dude i mean sure it's probably isnt as cold as your used to but to me this is like my heritage. My home is one of airship, they are every where you look, half of the town acturly flies in the air using giant rotor blades underneth great chunks of land, as well as that they are enchanted with magic and can (in theory) never stop."

Ice smirked at Ticktock's playful gesture, and nodded. He knew what it was like to be reminded of home, the place you love, "Yup. I know the feeling all too well. Being in that swony village reminded me so much of how my home used to be. It was nice to feel my hooves in the snow after so long," he said reminiscently.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

"Aye, I agree," Tyra nodded to Ice, smiling fondly as she recalled the snowy outpost, "Feeling the snow crunch beneath my hooves reminded me much of back home. Trotstheim is always cold and snowy, you see."

Her smile grew. "Seeing the foals running around reminded me of when I was a filly, playing around in the snow with my brothers."

Signature by @J.R.

As much as Ice was in agreement with Tyra, he was always an oly child, considering his friends his family. But nevertheless, he had other ponies to enjoy life with, and he was happy, "Yeah. My mom and I would always win annual sculpture contests, and celebrating Hearth's Warming Eve with a nice cup of hot chocolate in the morning. So much fun."

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

(edited)

As our heroes done some small talk on the rain and a strong north wind.Activity on main deck got lowered a.d most of Order Agents were resting on rain,it looked like it did not bother them.And as a lighting striked ground on far east,our heroes could hear Twilight voice "We are getting green light from ground." And as soon as she finished airship moved litle by litle,and just like thet it was in air.

Edited by Primordus

My oc:

Tyra leaned over the balcony, forehooves resting on the rail, and watched with awe as the airship began to rise from the ground. Blizzard simply craned her head over the railing, tail flicking with curiosity.

The stormy weather did not seem to phase the two at all. In fact, the cold wind hitting them almost made them feel comfortable.

"Sleipnir's mane," She gasped, watching the ground get smaller under her, "We have never travelled in such a vehicle before!"

Signature by @J.R.

Ticktock did the same Tyra and leaned over the balcony he then took another deep breath in "Ahh" He then looked and Tyra and chuckled "Well maybe one day  i'll get and airship like this and give you a ride, or maybe I could convince these guys to let us keep this one. Ha! that would be fun."

The airship goned higher and higher,and as they gone higher and higher wind was stronger and strong,but still it was not strong inaf to push ponys around.And as soon as they were high inaf in air,ponys slowed down as there is not much to be done at this hight.Twilight smailed at the agents and start heading down the same sters Rarity gone down not so long ago,and as she was walking she heard Ticktock saying about taking over this airship,she just looked at him as she passed by,maybie thinking this one is crazy inaf to say his plan out loud,or dumb inaf to think thet his plan would actuly work.She did not take her look from Ticktock until she desapired under deck.

(Just to be clear you too can go under dect to dining hall to eat something)

My oc:

Ice went over to the balcony with his friends, and looked over. He had a slieght fear of heights, but could withstand it knowing his friends were there to catch him if he fell. However, his stomach began to rumble from being hungry, which made it a little hard for him to stay there long, "Can't ride an aerial ship without a full stomach."

"I'mma hed below deck, guys," he said. He walked across the ship, down the stairs to the dining hall, "This is where Rarity and Twilight went. Now where be the food?"

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Tyra's ears twitched at Ice's declaring to go find food, and she hopped off the rail and trotted over to join him. Blizzard followed.

"Aye, we shall join you," she chirped, licking her lips as a rumble sounded from her own stomach, "I feel I could eat a herd of cows!"

The two trotted down to the dining hall and looked around excitedly.

Signature by @J.R.

Ice looked around to see all kinds of different food being served. He also noticed Rarity nearby, and began to feel a bit nervous, "Oh jeez. She's right over there. I should go t-talk to her....Noo...I couldn't. I'm too nervous."

He started nervously twiddling his hooves until he turned to Tyra, "Um....yeah. Let's get something to eat," he said sheepishly.

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Tyra trotted over to Ice, and noticed Rarity sitting nearby. Ice looked rather nervous, and she shot him a toothy grin.

"Why do you not go and talk to her?" She suggested, "You are quite fond of her, and I am sure she would be happy to get to know you better, yes?"

Signature by @J.R.

Ticktock thought that he should go get some food as well, he trotted down into the airship and saw Tyra and Ice, he then nodded at Tyra "Yeah Ice Tyra's right go get to know her... and if your still feeling nervious i'll come with you and have your back. Sound good?"

Ice was feeling a little self conscious, yet he did not want to show it, "Nervous? Who's nervous? I'm not nervous," he said with an unconvincing tone, "I'm perfectly calm and collected. I'm fine..haha...."

He started to walk over to Rarity, almost stumbling on his hooves out of nerves, "Uh....how are you, Rarity?"

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Rarity was easting something as one blue pony comed close to hear and asked her a simply question.She looked at him and smailed with smaile thet would brighten anny room.She quickly looked passed him to his friends in background then back at him "I'm great sweety,thanks for asking.Come join my." She moved a little to a saide,making a some room in proces,so Blizzard could sit.

My oc: