Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Forgotten legend

Fallen Valkyrie

"Aye!" Tyra yelled, nodding and drawing her axe, "Come forth, mechanical villains of evil!"

She dashed toward the two watchknights and swung her axe sideways, slamming one into the other.

She cackled as she watched them fall to the floor. "These metal minions are nothing!" She taunted.

Ice stood beside his friend, everything was calm now that they had taken the enemies down. He looked around for a bit, checking to see if anyone was there, "Hmm, nothing around here from what I can tell. You ok, Tyranizer?" he asked, turning his head around to her.

Tyra stood tall (well, in a manner of speaking) beside Ice, returning her axe to its harness after the watchknights had been dealt with.

"Aye, I am well!" She confirmed with a confident nod, "And you?"

She blinked and tilted her head slightly at what he'd called her. What is this 'Tyranizer'? Is he referring to me...?

Ice smirked, "Better than I've felt in years!" He then looked at the chains, "Alright. Time to destroy these least chains." He looked at the last set of chains, and smirked. He then froze them with ice, ad broke them each with one punch, "Haha! Alright, what's next?"

As the lest chains broke onces again,like lest time there was noting to hold the platform our heroes were on but unlike lest time there was no were our heroes could jump to safe them and now they were falling down to there death if they could not do something to save them selfs.

Around our heroes,they vould see two more sets of chains and platforms.And here Order agents were almost finishins killing wach-knights and destroying chain.

When Ice saw that they were falling, her figured that there was only one thing to do, "Crap, craaaaap!" As they were falling, Ice made ice platforms in midair for them to stand on, "Let's get back to the airship!"

He ran along the horizontal platforms, and back to the airship.

Tyra yelped from the sensation of the platform falling once more, only this time they had no means of getting anywhere!

Luckily, Ice was quick enough to form platforms of ice leading back to the airship. 

"Ah, a grand idea, friend!" She yelled, and began following his lead and hopping back to the ship.

And so our heroes moved from this metalic beast back on the airship.And just in minute later they were back on order airship - Glory of Equestria.They were soon to rejoin Ticktock and Twilight on the main deck,but there was one more pony with them,maybie he was send to help our heroes as now there was onli 3 of them.

And now if they were to look back they would see this metlaic beast holding in air just by one chain.It was like an hurt animal on its lest breath.And soon the lest chain broke,and beast now with out master strikend ground.It was like a toy some kid trowed away...

Ice ran as fast as he could to get back to the airship. He looked to see if Tyra was around, "Tyra? You there?" He looked around to see her, and when he did, he kept running back.

Eventually they reached the airship, "Whew. That was close. Iguess next time we should see if there's anything around for us to land on, eh?"

Tyra and Ice eventually reached the airship, both breathing sighs of relief that the ice platforms had worked.

Blizzard rushed over to the mare and nuzzled her lovingly, which she returned. Even if it was not that long, they were still happy to see each other.

Once she was back on the deck, adrenaline pumped through her and she started bouncing in place.

"That was so fun!" She squeaked, a wide toothy grin crossing her face, "Can we do it again?!"

"Well" began Ticktock "Nice to have ya back, so how was getting shot out of a cannon, just as horrible as it looked." Ticktock then looked over the side of the ship and too the ground "Quite the mess you made there, i feel bad for the poor guy who has to clear that up." 

Ice got up, after falling onto the airship. He looked at Ticktock, and back over to the ground where everything fell, and nodded, "Heh. Gravity. It always gets you down."

He sat down, breathing in relief that that was over, "Whew...but I'm glad that's over. Ponies weren't made for ballistics." He paused and exhaled, "So now what?"

"Now we go to secure a probe..." Twilight started as she moved closer to our heroes,she was geting closer and one pegasus folowed "....Celestia thinked you may need help so she asked my to faind you another member.And here it is." Twilight looked back at Arcin.

The black pegasus stallion bowed in front of everypony else when he was mentioned. "Greetings, everypony. The name is Arcing Storm." He politely introduced himself. "I hope I will prove myself useful to you all." Storm said and gave a friendly smile, looking at them while expecting their responses.

Ice looked the new guy over, and gave a dubious look. Would he be an asset? Only time would tell. Ice made his way over to Arcing, and greeted him happily, "Sup? How are ya? My name is Icesius Blizzard. Welcome to the team, Arcing. You think you got what it takes to hang with us?" he asked with a smirk.

Tyra and Blizzard leaned over to the new stallion, both sniffing him to determine he was safe. In a few moments, they backed up, the mare wearing a bright grin.

"Well met, Arcing Storm," she began, putting a hoof over her heart, "I am Tyra Shatterhoof, of the Frozen North's Shatterhoof Clan! And this is my ice wolf, Blizzard."

The wolf in question flicked her tail in a friendly manner, and the mare put out her hoof for the newcomer to shake.

Ticktock had been wondering who the new pony was, maybe he had been that oblivious i had just not noticed him but never the less he was here now. Ticktock stretched out his hoof "Pleasure to meet you my names Ticktock resident magic master and swords pony."

Twilight turned around and walked away from our heroes and yelled some sort of cordination.

Chapter II

He who fights monster should see to it that he himself does not become a monster.She who gazed into the black abyss will learn thet abyss always gaze back at you.

Origin of madness

Airship of our heroes moved slowy true the air,it was at this moment couple of hours after our heroes fighted the Metalic beast.And at this moment airship of our heroes slowy started to land down on the ground under our heroes for some reson...

(Just to be clear airship is still in the air)

Ice yawned an obnoxious yawn, and stretched on the deck of the airship, "Ugh....I'm sooooo bored. It's been hours since we last pounded some bad guy face in. Ugh...I wonder if anyone else is feeling this way right about now. I mean, are we gettin anywhere soon or what?"

Being a bit tired out by her fight alongside Ice, Tyra and Blizzard curled up with each other on the deck, taking the time to enjoy a power-nap. The wolf curled herself around the mare, who was leaned against her with her head and hooves resting on her back.

"Stop, right there...criminal scum..." The mare mumbled in her sleep.

After Ice woke up, he went over and nudged Tyra to get her to wake up, "Yo, Ty. You there?" he asked while nudging her with his head, "Hm. She must still be asleep."

He trotted over to the deck's railing that overlooked the side of the ship, "Jeez. I wonder what's gonna happen next out here."

(edited)

As Glory of Equestria got closer and closer to the ground,Twilight walked up to our heores and sid "This is as far as we can go,we whant to have element of supraise." She then looked at all of our heroes and contineued "Can you all walk?Or some of you are even afraid of thet?"

Edited by Primordus

Tyra was still fast asleep against Blizzard, leaned on her fluffy form. A jostle from the ship bounced her off and sent her onto the floor with a thud.

Instantly, she shot onto her hooves, wide awake. "IT WAS NOT ME THIS TIME, I SWEAR!"

She looked around at the curious faces of her companions and her allies, and quickly put the pieces together.

"Oh," she muttered, "are we here?"

Blizzard let out a yawn and stretched her large body, standing and giving herself a small shake.

Ticktock stood on the deck, not that far away from Twilight, still looking over the edge. "Yeah i'm good to go." His eye then twitched and Twilights 'insult' which he took rather personally "Well i didnt see you getting shot from aa cannon to help them, all you seemed to do was stand around the whole time."

As the airship landed,Twilight did not even notived Ticktock insolt at her. "All right..." she started,will we get moving?Rarity is probably already waiting on us." And with thet Twilight started walking to the other side of this big airship expecting our heroes to folow her.