Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

private A World Beyond Sight: The Uncharted

Vemillia Nightshade

(OOC: http://mlpforums.com/topic/126028-anypony-up-for-some-rping/ )

With the advancement of mapping in the recent age of Equestria. Ponies have been able navigate their own Equestrian empire without much hardship. In the past few days, the geographic researcher team at CTI(Canterlot Technical Institute) have made a ground breaking discoveries about possible islands out at sea. This discovery has been brought to the attention to Princess Celestia. With Princesses knowing that they could expand their empire, send out letter to a few hand picked ponies. She couldn't bother the Elements with such a task, so she had to think outside the box. She knew a few ponies who would be able to do this task for her and aid the research team.

Dear Loyal Subject,

I, Princess Celestia, send this letter to you as a Letter of Royal Service to me and the researchers of CTI. it has come to mine and my sister Luna's attention of a set of islands out of the reaches of Equestria. I wish you to explore the following island marked on a updated map sent to you as a attachment to this letter. We wish to see if we can expand out empire and maybe make friends with any locals on these islands. Come to my Castle to get a briefing before going on your way. Be sure to also prepare provisions for yourself, as this will be a long but rewarding journey.

Sincerely,

Princess Celestia

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade
  • Brohoof 1

As Bright hummed a happy tune, while skipping on his way home, he decided to check his mail at the post office in the town's only store, Coltsmane's General Store . Bright loved the name! Although he basically loves everything anyways...

"Doo tee do! Going to my mail box, going to my mail box today! Going to my mailbox, going to my mailboooooooox... Today!" He ended his very short song. And asked Grumpy Locks for his mail, he's the store's manager.

"Don't read it all in one sitting..." Grumpy said sarcastically. Bright took it literally.

"Okay! I may stand as well then!" He hopped out of the store, while Grumpy shook his head, annoyed.

When Bright got home, he quickly went through the bundle. Just a bunch of advertisments about happenings in other cities. Bright would love to go, but... He never wants to leave all the ponies he knows, unless there was a good reason. Bright didn't expect what happened next. He saw a letter with the royal crest on it.

"Did I get the wrong mail again..." He gasped, flabbergasted. He then fainted, realizing it wasn't the wrong address...

• Brohoof 1

Snowflake puts on his cloak then puts up his hood... he puts the letter in his satchel underneath his cloak... he then grabs his sheath and knife.... before he leaves he looks at himself in the mirror... Canterlot was a long ways away from the Everfree Forest.... good thing for trains... Snowflake made his way to the Ponyville train station and waited

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Violia leaves the deep dark depth of the Everfree Forest. Her own hut left behind as she goes to a new world. Her own worries haunt her mind but she wants to overcome her fears. She knows she'll be with other ponies. A big exploration event like this isn't a solo kind of thing. As she gets to the Ponyville Train Station, she sees another pony there. She walks up and stands near him, staying quiet. Her eyes and head focusing on the ground. Her ears listening for the train.

• Brohoof 1

Bright wakes up with a start. "Oh no! I'll be late! Can't keep the princess waiting!" He jumps up, and runs as fast as Pinkie Pie going to the nearest train station... Which was in Ponyville. Which is about halfway in between Coltsmane and Canterlot... Bright didn't mind the distance, but was just nervous about the time... He'll be missing special bondng time!

Bright somehow managed to run faster...

• Brohoof 1

Meanwhile on a island in the far away Pinto archipelago Cobalt is doing her chores for her aunt and uncle. Mainly repainting the house whose paint was faded and peeling, It appeared it would be another boring day. Her friend being busy with her lessons, whatever they were. Though Cobalt was sure that her friend wasn't having much more fun then she was. Still she was eager to finish so that she could go for a swim and maybe go for a trip into the edge of the forest to see if she missed any flowers from her last trip.

"One of these days I am going to have to go further into that forest, there must be some amazing flowers hidden in there." She mumbles to herself as she finishes the side of the house. Setting the brush down in the bucket she can't help but step back and admire her work. "Finally I can go inside and grab some water." She says with a relived sigh.

• Brohoof 1

Rune for the moment sighed, looking around her once former home and wishing to be back in the Crystal Empire. The letter that had popped out at her door in a flash of golden magic only one Alicorn in all the known world had flashed at her door way and even the Merc Caption of the Seekers could not say no to a Royal Summons much as the unicorn female wanted..

“Why me? Of all freaking unicorns she could have called it had to be be....” Rune thought, her hooves making a light click on the stone walk way, the castle looming closer in every step she made,”Yah like in the hell I want to be on a freaking ass butt in looking in some unknown island.....”

Snicking, her deep blue royal coat shone dark compared to many of the others of her kind, higher in the shoulder and a bit more built in the chest, the mare had more than once taken as a stallion but it could worked a bit now and than for uncover....

Sky in color, her magic flared in picking up the letter and rereading it a bit to the place she had to meet the Glory of the Sunbutt...

Bright huffed and puff, nearing the station... Only took a half hour... But he made it! To celebrate, he used some of his magic to get some mositure in the air, and reflected light off it, making a little rainbow. "Weeeee! I love rainbows! Okay, back to royal duty!" He stops his spells, and trots towards the two ponies already there, with a huge grin on his face.

• Brohoof 1

Snowflake arrived at Canterlot and on the train ride he was constantly annoyed by a over hyper pony Snowflake had hoped he would never see him again as Snowflake arrived through the Canterlot the pony that had been annoying him had been summoned for the same reason Snowflake had... before Snowflake could react the other pony casted a spell to make the air moist "you've got to be kidding me" Snowflake said quietly... Snowflake knew this pony was going to make this the longest adventure yet... but it didn't matter... so long as he was getting rewarded.....

• Brohoof 1

Violia wasn't sure what to make of this hyperactive pony either. She rode to Canterlot on the train next to these two ponies. As they arrived she headed out, following he pony that also seems to be going to the same direction. Were they summoned like her? It must be the case. There is no other explanation for these two going the same way as her. She sighs and prays that this adventure will be done quick. Though she knows her wish will not come true since destiny has a funny way of making other plans.

• Brohoof 1

(Sorry I'm late in  :squee: )

Starchase looked out the window. Yup, there was the castle in full view. The letter sat on his mantel as he sipped his tea. He had a hard time believing it was real and nobody was pulling his hoof. It was everything he ever wanted, adventure! He pulled on his coat and left, sending his dog and goldfish to an old friend's. The sad puppy eyes made him feel extraordinarily guilty. He trotted briskly through the crowd until he reached the gates.

Tired and thirsty from her work Cobalt heads inside out of the heat. Her aunt and uncle out to buy some supplies for a greenhouse that she had wanted the built. She never did tell them where she found the flowers that she had cross-bred, and didn't plan to let them know due to how much trouble she might be in. Despite the act having helped her discover her talent. Sitting down with her water Cobalt yawns drinking it. She only had a few more chores, then after her swim and maybe the trip into the forest she would have nothing to do for the rest of the day. "Going to be a boring day.." She says to herself with a sigh and takes another sip of her drink. 

Bright looked around at the gloomy faces. "Hello everypony! I'm so excited about the quest I was given, by princess Celestia! Oh, itll be such a joy, I mean there'll be sooooo much bonding time! I wonder who I'm going with..." He stopped for a bit of a breath, realizing he forgot to breathe. "Anyways, what are all your names? I love making new friends. Mine's Bright Shine! And I'm from Coltsmane!"

Edited by Overlord0909

Violia looks Bright, then coyly looks away. Her silence remaining to grip her vocal cords. She look onward to the growing and looming castle coming into view. She was in awe of the shadow it cast and the size it was. She only was in more awe as they got closer to the towering home of Princess Celestia and Princess Luna. It was like they were on their adventure already. The guards near the front gate looked at them at as they approached, but didn't look like they'll stop them. It was as if they already knew... which is possible that they did.

@@Overlord0909

Bright's voice made Snowflake ears twitch a little "lad we're going on an exploration for Equestria... not on a summer camp trip to sunshine and rainbows island... I know you're excited but seriously this is not the way to act especially in front of royalty" Snowflake kept his hood over his face and waited to see if more where coming or not... "hopefully they aren't as hyper as him" Snowflake thought to himself

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame

"Aw come on! You gotta be a little excited! I can't contain..." Thought for a second: I don't want to make him mad... "I mean. I can control myself if you wish." Obidently sits down, and taps his hoof to get rid any energy contained within him.

(Is it nessacery to put the @Username? I mean, as long as each character's setting is described at some point, then it doesn't seem to be... No offence or anything. Just wondering if it's a thing we're supposed to do)

Well he had spent a bit of over two days in the grand city of Canterlot, having a drink at a bar or two and having some “fun” with a mare friend he met along his way. Oh yes the little things in life made up for half the time he spent back in the woods and lost lands of their world in doing his job of hunting and tracking and such for his job and pass time.

Smokey Gold only felt a bit peeved in having all his weapons taken by the sticks in the mud in the shiney armor. Half of what it cost to make it could feed a pony family for a good 6 weeks and than sum given how they ate and how many babes they had. Yet the tracker took it with some zen like thoughts in being let to past and told where to go for this meeting.

“Wonder if I do this job, I might have the bounty on my head take away up north a bit...” Smokey thought, eyes lingering over the gardens very much well kept and walking to the place one a stuffy and skinny stallion had told em to go.

Smokey felt a bit out of place in looking a rough and the few scars he had on his body, some might call it a roguish aura he had but the ladies seemed to like it.

(What's the code for @Username to work? XD)

Bright was twitchinng in anticipation. He looked at Snowflake and asked. "What's your name? I believe we haven't met... Well now we have, since we're talking and all... But before now we didn't, so I'd like to know because of that reason... So, if you could tell me your name, I'll even do the same..." Bright's eyes glittered with happiness for finally meeting a new pony friend.

(I was wondering... Will Celestia introduce all of us in a epic way when we all gather? By saying the name, then her reasoning for picking them, and a bit of background. I thought that'd be cool B) )

Edited by Overlord0909

(edited)

(Is it nessacery to put the @Username? I mean, as long as each character's setting is described at some point, then it doesn't seem to be... No offence or anything. Just wondering if it's a thing we're supposed to do)

@@Snowflake Frostflame @@Overlord0909

Violia steps up after Bright and Snowflake had their conversation. She curses to herself for being distracted with the shops. She wonders what other ponies will be waiting here like them. It seems odd that one that is almost as hyper as Pinkie was with them. She has a feeling this will end up being a personality fest like with the mane 6.

(To Overlord: Yes, it helps get the attention of those who need to post next if they haven't. By the way how you do it is using a @ symbol add a [, then add member, add a =, add a ' then the name then another', and then add a ]..)

• Brohoof 1

@@Overlord0909

"Snowflake Frostflame.... commander of the Shadow Bolts Mercenary Team..." Snowflake tilts his head up "we most likely haven't met because us Shadow Bolts aren't the socialization type once you become one you are nothing but a shadow that lives in the Everfree Forest... I might as well ask your name since you asked mine..."

Edited by Snowflake Frostflame
  • Brohoof 1

Bright Shine smiled. "I'm Bright Shine! An everyday unicorn from Coltsmane! I love the place, I know everyone there! Ooh... I can't wait to meet you all! I'm excited! You excited? Because..." Stops and takes a relaxing breath, swinging his hoof out in a calming motion. "I don't get out much... Sorry."

@@Snowflake Frostflame @@Vemillia Nightshade

Edited by Overlord0909

Rune walked in, eying the history captured in the stained glass of the key events of pony history. Even she had to amen that some if was pretty in the hushed light of the sun in all its glory but having grown up in Canterlot, the Mercenary knew better it was just a mask like everything else.

Soon the unicorn mare found herself coming to the meeting room and the echo of voices of ponies reached her perked ears but feeling a bit out of place all at once,”I should have turned down the request but it might pay good also...”

Taking in a moment to center herself the royal blue unicorn pushed the door of the meeting in putting on a tight smile and trying to make her voice a touch more friendly, “Hi is this the meeting place for the summons?”

Never mind! Lol And I need characters to fill up this space so... Then I just need to write a bunch of words, because apparently, just continuing one word doesn't count... Sorry that I had to do this, just don't want the story to seem messed up... Next post please, and ignore this one! XD

Edited by Overlord0909

(edited)

@@Tao @@Overlord0909 @@Snowflake Frostflame

Violia slightly glowing pink eyes to the new pony that just entered. She could sense normal energy from her. Thank Celestia for that. She then looks to Bright and Snowflake. Everypony was here so far. But it feels like not exactly all the ponies were here. Violia sighs and she sits down as they wait. Her head lowered and her eyes closed. She meditates while they wait. It was almost like it was taking a eternity.

• Brohoof 1

Cuddle got the letter... Somehow... She thought: What the hay? It probably will be good pay. So she decided it'd be worthwhile to LEAD an expedition. Hopefully she doesn't get trapped with a bunch of weights... But she also doesn't to have nopony to travel with. She enters into Canterlot... Not much has changed since she was last here. Although, she's heard there was a new princess. That's something... Not only that, but it was Twilight! I knew her... Well saw her a couple of times... Anyways, not important. Let's just get this over with, so I can do something way more awesome. Cuddle walks to the castle's gate.

@@Tao @@Snowflake Frostflame @@Vemillia Nightshade @@Swinton

Edited by Overlord0909