ooc A World Beyond Sight: The Uncharted (Closed OOC)

Vemillia Nightshade

(RP: http://mlpforums.com/topic/126262-a-world-beyond-sight-the-uncharted/ )

I've not done a good RP on here in a long while, not since before my name change from 'Sadist the Wanderer' to 'Vemillia Nightshade'. Also, IDK if any of the RPs I've been in are going to continue... but from the looks of it... not likely.

Anyway, is there anypony up for an RP? I know I am. I've been bored all this week and my want to do a RP story has been poking at me like nuts. I do have a list of OCs on my profile if you wanna click them and look at them. *yawns* Anyway, yeah. Feeling like doing one to kill time and boredom.

Edit: I saw the want to mark this a OOC thread. That would work, especailly since I'm not looking for RP partners anymore. Anyway, let us resume and any other requests to join will be turned down in the mean time.

Edited by Vemillia Nightshade

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

I am up for a RP!

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

I'll join, if you need a certain character, I'd prefer an upbeat character, but I'm ready for any type of role! :D

Bored? Want to be more bored! Check out my channel (and sub :P) to wait for the upcoming abridged series!

"What series is that good sir?" - Interested Bystander (IB)

Why, it is My Little Overlord! :D

"That name sucks..." - IB<p>

;-; Just check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIggp2B4qIFsPJrZ-mdKnCA Also, support MLP: The Game if you can! https://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/sig-4657732.MLP-The%20Game%20Icon.gif

(edited)

So what's been poking at you?

The want to RP.  :P

What kind of RP would that be? 

I'll join, if you need a certain character, I'd prefer an upbeat character, but I'm ready for any type of role! :D

Well, I'm pretty open on ideas. But I will for warn you now that if we try to crossover certain series, there are series that I know are commonly RPed that I know little about. I'm kinda unique that way. So anything like Fallout Equestria or anything of that type I typically don't involve myself in due to the lack of knowledge and not playing the games they are based off of. Though there are a few that I could still do, it depends.

Me personally, I'm a big Silent Ponyville cross kinda fan. Though, due to the content and the basic elements of Silent Hill involved, that wouldn't be a safe RP to do on a site like this where it would not a good idea to NSFW kind RP works.

Meh why not, never did mlp before and I can use a few ocs.

I suppose I could help with that~ hehehehe~  :grin2:

"Love and Hate are two different sides of the same coin. Both are feelings that are indescribable. One is felt often while the other is typically felt by those who cannot comprehend right from wrong." - Me

"In my time as a reaper of souls, I've learned to never take anything seriously unless it means my life. Chaos and Control are forms of the life flow, nothing more. Pain and heartbreak are no different, just a flow of events." - Sadist

"I know there is no use to prey, I am a demon today. We all are demons today" - Combichrist

(edited)

Well I have ocs but I never used em in rps on this site :(

Well, it's not too hard. The easiest way to RP is to imagine the OC is you and let ideas organically flow. That's how I get ideas to help keep the RP flowing. Different strokes for different people.

Well, it's not too hard. The easiest way to RP is to imagine the OC is you and let ideas organically flow. That's how I get ideas to help keep the RP flowing. Different strokes for different people.

I know !  I want to try out a few of my ocs so lets rp!

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

Love the enthusiasm, but we might still be gathering... And I could be a comic relief character. Brings in the innocence of the show. I don't like discussing violence though. Is it more towards being scary, or actually violent sort of scary? :P If that makes sense. I've seen the movie, but with crossovers of two seperate things, anything can be changed.

Bored? Want to be more bored! Check out my channel (and sub :P) to wait for the upcoming abridged series!

;-; Just check it out: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCIggp2B4qIFsPJrZ-mdKnCA Also, support MLP: The Game if you can! https://mlpforums.com/uploads/post_images/sig-4657732.MLP-The%20Game%20Icon.gif

Love the enthusiasm, but we might still be gathering... And I could be a comic relief character. Brings in the innocence of the show. I don't like discussing violence though. Is it more towards being scary, or actually violent sort of scary? :P If that makes sense. I've seen the movie, but with crossovers of two seperate things, anything can be changed.

Yes, I agree. I do understand your excitement Tao but we must make time to think of a RP to start up. What would you guys like the RP to be about? Also, what OCs are being used?

I am somewhat interested. Depends on the rp. I came up with an idea for a new OC. (which is bad because I haven't even used my others.) If the RP is going to be based on something I haven't heard about I'll be out. If it is something completely it's own I'm interested. 

sig-32904.sig-32904.sig-32904.sig-386639

Sig by Destiny

What if some ponies are chosen by Sunbutt to explore a island that has just

popped out of the mist in the ocean?

• Brohoof 1

HAPd9iV.png.6735adea9023e498213c6ac62728b196.png

How bout a simple adventure? I'm quite sick of grim dark RPs...

Ooh... Please say yes! I love something good, wholesome, and fun! I won't actually join if it's Dark, I've read enough and thought enough dark stuff to last me forever, and it already sucks.

Islands are right up my ally right now since two adoptables that I made into characters for well any rp are from an island.

sig-32904.sig-32904.sig-32904.sig-386639

Sig by Destiny

How bout a simple adventure? I'm quite sick of grim dark RPs... 

Well it looks like we have some options here. With a good old adventure, it can be anything. So I guess we could go with Tao's suggestion or we can do something else.

• Brohoof 1

I don't mind Tao's. :) It sounds pretty fun! And I love fun! Weeee!

Well we could do something along the lines of a lost city. Atlantis is a bit overused in stories, but I think we can work something out that the bowls of the island lead to secrets to a race of lost ponies. Like say... the sea ponies or something like that.

We could throw in a theme like "the lost city of atlantis" just maybe

with a ponies a bit,,,,

Sounds quite interesting. I like it.

Well it sounds like it would be a something to go on. Before we lock in this idea, I wanna see if anypony wants to do anything further. If not, we can work with what we have.

Don't worry about starting the RP. I can do that.

• Brohoof 1