ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

(edited)

@, Oh Triiixeee. :toldya:

Trixie's out stalking the newcomer by the living quarters...

:lol:

Edited by Corona de Adamas

Ok then we're gonna train his telekinesis, THEN he trains her. This will be interesting.

the latter.

IDK if there'll be time to include Lektra or Rune here guys. :/

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

(edited)

@Orion Caelum

Sorry to burst your collective bubbles, guys, but there will be no breaking down doors today. :lol:

(edited)

"Ah dunno, Scoots, ain't this illegal or somethin'?" Apple Bloom said, her expression doubtful. Scootaloo, meanwhile, just chuckled and draped one orange foreleg over Apple Bloom's neck. "Now, Bloom, we'll be fine! Besides, look at all the fun those two stallions are having!" Scootaloo gestured towards Wilhelm and Ice, where the former was attempting to pick the lock and the latter was talking about something involving turning the door to ice. Sweetie Belle edged slightly farther away from Scootaloo. "...you swear Rarity won't be mad?"

Scootaloo smiled broadly. "I swear! Rainbow Dash says she does it all the time, especially when she's 'drunk', whatever that means." Apple Bloom rolled her eyes and sighed. She knew, unfortunately, when she was defeated, and at Apple Bloom's resignation, Scootaloo practically did a little dance on the spot. "Cutie Mark Crusaders Breakers and Enterers?" Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom put their hooves over Scootaloo's proffered one. "Cutie Mark Crusaders Breakers and Enterers, yay!" With that, the three lifted their hooves as one. Apple Bloom put a hoof under her chin in the classic bemused Thinker pose. "Now, where did Applejack leave her crowbar? Ah coulda sworn she had one somewhere..."

Edited by Orion Caelum
  • Brohoof 3

then why poke a hole in it?

:okiedokielokie:

Feel free to bring in Rune whenever. :)

"Ah dunno, Scoots, ain't this illegal or somethin'?" Apple Bloom said, her expression doubtful. Scootaloo, meanwhile, just chuckled and draped one orange foreleg over Apple Bloom's neck. "Now, Bloom, we'll be fine! Besides, look at all the fun those two stallions are having!" Scootaloo gestured towards Wilhelm and Ice, where the former was attempting to pick the lock and the latter was talking about something involving turning the door to ice. Sweetie Belle edged slightly farther away from Scootaloo. "...you swear Rarity won't be mad?"

Scootaloo smiled broadly. "I swear! Rainbow Dash says she does it all the time, especially when she's 'drunk', whatever that means." Apple Bloom rolled her eyes and sighed. She knew, unfortunately, when she was defeated, and at Apple Bloom's resignation, Scootaloo practically did a little dance on the spot. "Cutie Mark Crusaders Breakers and Enterers?" Sweetie Belle and Apple Bloom put their hooves over Scootaloo's proffered one. "Cutie Mark Crusaders Breakers and Enterers, yay!" With that, the three lifted their hooves as one. Apple Bloom put a hoof under her chin in the classic bemused Thinker pose. "Now, where did Applejack leave her crowbar? Ah coulda sworn she had one somewhere..."

Goddammit yes! :lol:

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

(edited)

I'm imagining Trixie's reaction at coming home to a broken door, and I feel like editing my post. :lol:

I'm imagining Trixie's reaction at coming home to a broken door, and I feel like editing my post. :lol:

I'm planning for the next scene to be an epic quest for Applejack's crowbar, upon the acquisition of which the CMC will break into everywhere they can find in an attempt to get their cutie marks. Starting with Trixie's door, because character interaction.

• Brohoof 1

You plan on bringing Rune to us soon? :)

i was thinking something like him looking for the book, then walking in the street until he saw the 'thing' take place.

someone informs him, and he casts 700+ pain glyphs on him.

2uyqhld.jpg

i was thinking something like him looking for the book, then walking in the street until he saw the 'thing' take place.

someone informs him, and he casts 700+ pain glyphs on him.

Ok then. I'll let you know when Rune can come up. Deal?

Also, how's Carmine. Is he decent?

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ok then. I'll let you know when Rune can come up. Deal?

Also, how's Carmine. Is he decent?

alright, cewl.

and he's a decent OC, very easy to hate.

• Brohoof 1

2uyqhld.jpg

alright, cewl.

and he's a decent OC, very easy to hate.

You read him right? https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/carmine-backdraft-r8445

You like his backstory?

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

maybe him and rebilac can have a 'im a better assassin' thing between them.

like, they've known eachother for a while, since rebilac is almost certainly in the PAG

Add that to Rebil's profile and I'll add it Carmine's k bro? B)

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

* will completely miss out on the assassination action because Vorrin is busy and Reaver's profile isn't even started yet*

• Brohoof 2

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg