ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

* will completely miss out on the assassination action because Vorrin is busy and Reaver's profile isn't even started yet*

you brave soul, dedicated to your oc's, i salute you!!!!

125t3j4.jpg

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

In twelve hours. :P

No one dare mention or quote me until I post again in the morn, because the notifications keep waking me up.

Too late. Don't set them to your email and you should be fine.

Also, my fraternal twins characters will come find the CMC.

Edited by bronislav84

@@Orion Caelum

Final clue is up, Will's turn. :)

Whenever 2 players are ready to fight, they can. :)

Fifteen minutes? Hahahahahah.

Wilhelm only had a sword, notebook, pencil, and laser pointer before, but now...

Guess which ponies have time for a little visitation time to Wilhelm's prototype armory?

Hint: Bron will get his explosions.

• Brohoof 1

Essentially, agree on a location, let one of the princesses (as played by me) announce you in the RP, and you can throw down to your heart's content. :)

I hope Rarity's ok. :(

Essentially, agree on a location, let one of the princesses (as played by me) announce you in the RP, and you can throw down to your heart's content. :)

ok, i already have 2 scedualed games as it stands, im not ready quite yet thiough

If anyone's wondering how Rarity is managing to use la clochette doux, it's because she's forcing her own personal mana into it to make it work. If anyone's wondering why she didn't do that in the IB fight, it's because it's primarily designed to function on stored ambient magic; in order to use it like this, you have to literally force mana into it to get it to work, then pile on a massive amount of additional mana in order to control the gems. In other words... she's killing herself. :blink:

• Brohoof 1

If anyone's wondering how Rarity is managing to use la clochette doux, it's because she's forcing her own personal mana into it to make it work. If anyone's wondering why she didn't do that in the IB fight, it's because it's primarily designed to function on stored ambient magic; in order to use it like this, you have to literally force mana into it to get it to work, then pile on a massive amount of additional mana in order to control the gems. In other words... she's killing herself. :blink:

This fight will be over luckily once Will gets there and finishes Carmine off....;)

Speaking of Will....@@Orion Caelum, Your turn! :o

Finishes him off AFTER IB fights him that is. :adorkable:

(edited)

"We are an alicorn, the daughter of the moon, a goddess with unfathomable powers beyond any mortal pony's imagination.

...So why does that stallion still scare us?"

-Luna, upon being asked about Wilhelm de Winter

Edited by Corona de Adamas
  • Brohoof 1

I just realized how insanely scary Wilhelm is right now.

I feel sorry for Carmine.

Carmine don't give a f***! :lol:

Also

Blizzard's Dead BGM:

Dude, Wilhelm was attacking Carmine throughout the last two paragraphs.

And his respone was laughter and what I last posted. That's just his character. -_-

And his respone was laughter and what I last posted. That's just his character. -_-

So you're accepting over six sword strikes, hoof blows to the neck and back of the head, and so forth?

Okay, I can accept that as Carmine's last words.

• Brohoof 1

So you're accepting over six sword strikes, hoof blows to the neck and back of the head, and so forth?

Okay, I can accept that as Carmine's last words.

Go ahead. Just respond to what he last said and then:

finish_him.jpg

@@Orion Caelum,

He was already banged up from fighting IB, so he couldn't do much against Will, even if he wanted. :lol: 

. Sooo.... Are you dead or does someone need to fimd you?

As far as your characters know, he's dead.

He may or may not be found, but don't go looking for him. :)