ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Well I wouldn't really call it a challenge at this point. *Cheeky smile*

your talking to the maker of caliber, the best oc.

and like, one of the best artists.

and the nicest guy ever.

your talking to the maker of caliber, the best oc.
 I have insufficient experience of this so I can't comment on this.

and like, one of the best artists.
Cool, I didn't know you art'ed.

and the nicest guy ever.
Can't argue with that, you've been nice to me so far.

I don't think I physically could handle that XD

I've already been told by many people I could be him if I wanted to.... and if I had money... and could be black.... and could rap... and be less nice.... and more egotistical.... and yeah, I'm basically Kanye West.

Watch, in my next post for  @ Star Saber, I'll show you 

Pinkie is trying crazy hard to kill Skitz. Prepare for an electric death hug.

Prepare for her to dodge that really easily since you're tied up and very slow. Oh and if you follow suit you can expect to be kicked out of the window and the cord is wrapped around Skitz's torso so ummmm, good luck flying. Care to reconsider? 

Prepare for her to dodge that really easily since you're tied up and very slow. Oh and if you follow suit you can expect to be kicked out of the window and the cord is wrapped around Skitz's torso so ummmm, good luck flying. Care to reconsider?

Wouldn't be very useful flying anyway.

That wing is broken.

Now much I can do.

Pinkie is trying crazy hard to kill Skitz.

Prepare for an electric death hug.

The way Pride puts it, you're not only up a creek with no oars, you're up a creek with no boat. ^_^

(edited)

The way Pride puts it, you're not only up a creek with no oars, you're up a creek with no boat. ^_^

I AM A BOAT!!!

And now I regret now giving skitz no powers

(Friggen phone)

@@Mars Orbit,

There's a solution, but I won't tell you. I'm going to sit here and do nothing.... abostivley nothing

Offerings of cake and other treats? Edited by Mars Orbit
  • Brohoof 1

Consider this: Dude is tied and about to be electrocuted, and he can't fly. What do you do?

Take it like a man...... and then die due to the fact thousands upon thousands of volts have rushed through your body and sent your heart into cardiac arrest.

• Brohoof 2

Take it like a man...... and then die due to the fact thousands upon thousands of volts have rushed through your body and sent your heart into cardiac arrest.

2ba18b4b660f2f96233d5a2981967607.jpg