ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Hi everyone! Finally back.. :)

@@P-Jay

So.. is Ruby stuck right now? What can I do to get her out of that?

we're wrapping up the party. XD ill be sure to lead ya outta there. 

or you could leave right now, whatever works. ^_^

So, it's about to get hot in the city of Bangcolt. Say, 100+ degrees or so. But then, who doesn't mind a heatwave or two? Don't worry, i'm sure this is perfectly natural... :lol:

(Is the guy that doesn't get it)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Be_wBIp4uyw

Chrissy's story and disguised look is based on this video, which always makes me tear up when I watch it. I did not create her look and don't claim ownership of the headcanon. I'm adjusting it a little bit though. For this she is princess shaped and not an Earth Pony.

"Incognito" is the young changeling from Slice of Life.

Edited by bronislav84
  • Brohoof 1

I understand that sign-ups are closed but...

This rp is just really, really interesting. Can i join with the oc In my sig?

@,

I'll tell you this. Chances are slim. Our main DM is going through a bit of a rough patch; if you're religious please pray. We want you here, especially if you RP well. But it's all up to him so just be a bit understanding. I... and I know others would love to have you aboard though.

I know the DM will ask so, please go ahead and post a link of the character's profile in the chat and make sure you've read the rules.  

(Cant see the signature, sorry for inconvenience. Not at my laptop. I'm on mobile it's weird.)

Edited by Tacoma

Enzo and Khris ( They are one OC ) : https://mlpforums.co...and-khris-r8800  >rules have been read   I don't know if a sentient sword counts as a team member.

Very unique. I will say that. I can't make that judgement call but i wouldn't personally count it but I don't know...

Anyways. I need you to do the following. 

Why do you want to join?

Show me why you're a good RPer (Won't really matter, just we prefer you don't suck which i doubt you do :lol:

And you have to commit. If you're doing this, you're fighting and in the social aspect. That's the only reason sign ups are closed because people would join then never post... So, if you're joining. Make sure you commit.  

Hey y'all, how are we here

Are you ever going to post... in the RP?  

Edited by Tacoma

Oh don't worry. I will commit. 

As for an example of the quality of my posts, you can find some of my old rp scenes down here, when i have the luxury of time usually:

https://mlpforums.com/topic/135066-shadows-of-equestria/page-4posts #72, #75, #79.

https://mlpforums.com/topic/135066-shadows-of-equestria/page-5post #84

https://mlpforums.com/topic/137014-a-pirates-adventure/page-2plenty of posts by me here

@,

I'll be honest... that is some quality work. It's actually fantastic. Better than mine... just kidding :P, I could out do you if I wanted (Yes, my ego. Embrace it :P)  Anyways... i'm just saying that your writing is really good... but their is one issue for me personally... It's not big but I feel like having the sword as another entity isolates everyone else. Like this happens when any two non canon character interact each other... even canon at times. Trust me, I know, I play half if not more than half of canon in this RP XD Anyways, it's not really criticism or saying you need to change anything. Cuz really it's good as it is. Just know that if someone interacts with you... having another entity will work for you but it may make things harder for others. It's like us trying to understand your own little world that no one understands but you. We only know as much as you tell us and we can't know it all.

Anyways... I like it. I personally vote you should be admitted. As long as you commit. But like I've said, not my decision. Ask P-Jay but Fractured and Ice Blizzard are also DM's so... yeah. 

Also, do you have a skype? Very important question. If you don't then make one... cuz our skype is our OOC

I have skype. As for the sword, he speaks with enzo via telepathy usually, so the other RPers only need to respond to what Enzo says out loud.

i just realised a slight proble.: i live in singapore. It's 10.34 pm now. what time is it on yours?

How do you guys determine the winner of the fights anyway?

@,

Singapore... We all live in the US or UK or... Canada. But no one cares about Canada

The Current times for each of us are:

For 2 it's: 3:37pm

For Four or Five , idk about Orion: it's 10:37am

For one iit's: 9:38 am

And for one: it's 8:38am
And for three it's: 7:38am 

It's ok... We have three night owls... Unicorncob, P-Jay and Bron 

Also, fights are decided upon what the user sees as reasonable. Be mature and reasonable. Go to go for myself... Class change. Laterz

Also, are you asian? I hope you are. 

• Brohoof 1

i eat noodles, rice and dumplings. I also wear my straw hat while munching on chili and studying math. I know martial arts, my hair is black and you can blindfold my eyes with a string....

Ok maybe the last one is a bit too exaggerated XD

@,

Hi, I'm Ice Blizzard, or J.R, the second DM of this RP. If you ask some of my friends, they'll tell you I'm silly and like to make jokes, and they're not  wrong. :lol: However, when it comes to being DM, I like to be as descriptive as possible when it comes to the rules and regulations of the RP.

I have reviewed your OC, and he sounds like a very good character. Really unique in that he's actually two characters in one. The backsory is great, and his combat style is short and to the point. Very good job there. I really like the design and the separation of the two guys, as well as thier distinct and semi-conflicting personalities.

The quality of your posts are alos good. Very good, actually. Better than average for sure. You seem to incorporate descriptive writing as your style. I like it. I personally use character dialouge more, but hey, yours is awesome from what I can tell.

Everything seems good so far, and I like your attitude. ^_^ You'd make a great pick for the RP.

Unfortunately, the big DM has closed the RP itself to new members. As well, he's not in the happiest of moods right now, so I'll speak to him on your behalf and see if we can sqeeze you through our doors. :P

As well, there are also a few things I must tell you about if you do get accepted:

1. Turn-based style.
If your OC is talking with more than one charcter controlled by more than one player, than turn style will be incorporated. Example:
User 1

You
User 2
This ensures that no one loses track or gets left behind, but it also means that you'll be waiting on some posters. Heads up: If you end up waiting on Fractured or Tacoma, prepared to wait, because they take awhile due to the quality of their posts. Whereas me or Unicorncob post at
SONIC SPEED
tumblr_m3iv0nQ5Qh1qbtlzqo1_r1_500.gif
Get it? Sonic... :T Anyway, some of us post fast, some post slow, just lettin' you know.

This RP itself has many elements to it. It started outas a fighting RP. Now it's a Fighting/SoL with a plotline to it. Someone's trying to take someone out.... You can interact with the happy ponies in the City of Bangcolt, or duke it out, instead. :sneer:

So anyway, I'm gonna put the word out to my friend, the big DM, and see if we can get you in here, buddy. You'll probably make it in, so prepare yourself! :angry:

tumblr_n8pq307cy11t1f4gmo2_500.gif

These jokes I make are getting worse and worse, but it's what I do. :P

Show of your stuff, meet & greet, get yourself in a nice ship ;), but just remember the most important rule:
What happens in Bangcolt, stays in Bangcolt.

Sonis is crap.

Go meta Knight!

By the way, is bangcolt a play on words of the country bangkok?