ooc Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (OOC)

P-Jay

Listen, I'm just playing along with the ship. So, maybe (Insert NSFW content here) :lol: Yeah, probably that.  @@Unicorncob, posted @@Mars Orbit, Since he fell asleep and broke like eight bones... does Pinkie Pie win?

Yeah.

Dang it.

"Two of those things are material things you like or dislike about me, what are some things you like or dislike about me as an indiviual mare. Think of the values you love about Juniper. What things do you love about her? Of those things what might I have, what might I lack? What do you feel about me as an indiviual?" Twilight pestered, still not removing her eyes from her clipboard. She was too focused.

Oh Twily. :icwudt:

Is it that hard for you, that you have to conduct tests to get in a relationship? :bedeyes:

Not even IB tries that hard. :lol:

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

Oh Twily. :icwudt:

Is it that hard for you, that you have to conduct tests to get in a relationship? :bedeyes:

Not even IB tries that hard. :lol:

I swear every character in this RP is hot for the viking midget

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

(edited)
Oh Twily. Is it that hard for you, that you have to conduct tests to get in a relationship?   Not even IB tries that hard.

You make this post... even after I thoroughly explain to you over Skype what her angle is? Why?

Her angle is to get accurate results, also it was to provide a subjective sample. in addition, it is much harder to be honest to a person face to face versus the other questions presented.  >_>

Honestly, she doesn't care in the slightest about getting it on with Tyra... This joke is wearing thin and fast. She's scientifically inclined and she wantes the best results and in chemstry... not biology. 

Edited by louisvillepride
  • Brohoof 2

sig-33647.rsz_wolves-wolves-20471683-900

Can I still join?

ill let him join if he can commit to this RP. also, im gonna need a link to your OC.

Peyton, please let him join. I know him, he's chill. @,  I know you closed sign ups but he should be able to join.

extra points for him, but it really boils down to whether or not he commits.

I swear every character in this RP is hot for the viking midget

caliber: *laughs ass off*

• Brohoof 1

2uyqhld.jpg

Honestly, she doesn't care in the slightest about getting it on with Tyra... This joke is wearing thin and fast. She's scientifically inclined and she wantes the best results and in chemstry... not biology. 

She doesn't want to be thorough? :toldya:

Okay I'll stop :icwudt:

:toldya:

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

ill let him join if he can commit to this RP. also, im gonna need a link to your OC.

extra points for him, but it really boils down to whether or not he commits.

Here you go :)https://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/blade-waltz-r8527

img-31531-1-sig-4317299.wKP086O.png

Just your avrage scrub Irelia, Poppy and Shen main.

Signature banner by ~ Akatsuki ~.

(edited)

okay, could you list some abilities and skills?

for example,

Caliber:

Advanced Swordplay

Dark Magic Boost (lasts thirty seconds)

(end)

Her main skills are swordplay, And teleportation magic. She can teleport her or only her sword short distances to surprise oponents or confuse them. She uses a light silver sword used for slicing and dicing. Edited by Cruki

Her main skills are swordplay, And teleportation magic. She can teleport har or only her sword short distances to surprise oponents or confuse them. She uses a light silver sword used for slicing and dicing.

and on a scale from 1-10, with 1 being a normal pony, 10 being a prodigy among prodigies, how good is she with the sword?

2uyqhld.jpg

and on a scale from 1-10, with 1 being a normal pony, 10 being a prodigy among prodigies, how good is she with the sword?

7-8 but her magic skills and temper amps it up a bit :) As said in her backstory she lacks sympathy and is very fierce

7-8 but her magic skills and temper amps it up a bit :) As said in her backstory she lacks sympathy and is very fierce

okay, last question.

is she just gonna teleport out of danger every two seconds?

because i know firsthand how annoying teleportaion can be to fight against.

• Brohoof 1

2uyqhld.jpg

okay, last question.

is she just gonna teleport out of danger every two seconds?

because i know firsthand how annoying teleportaion can be to fight against.

No it tires her out, But she can do what is called a Blade waltz basicly teleporting and dashing on her target 5 times straight slicing the oponent but it will leave her extreamly tired so it will be used as a finishing move once or something like that.

No it tires her out, But she can do what is called a Blade waltz basicly teleporting and dashing on her target 5 times straight slicing the oponent but it will leave her extreamly tired so it will be used as a finishing move once or something like that.

...not gonna lie here, caliber might want to take a crack at her.

and i have decided that you are in.

2uyqhld.jpg

...not gonna lie here, caliber might want to take a crack at her.

and i have decided that you are in.

Many thanks, And i'm up for a challange :)