Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (RP)

P-Jay

Green walked over to where he saw the lightning hit his sword with a limp grabbed his sword and walked slowy out of the arena. He realized during the fight he lost his hat. "HEY! LOREC!" He said in a shaky voice. "YOU OWE ME A HAT!" He saw the face of the minotaur he just finished being pummeled by and said "NEVERMIND!"

Lorec yelled back.

" and YOU owe me an eye, Green Edge!"

He bellowed, laughing it off. However, it did hurt greatly. He would have to get medical attention quick, or else he might lose the sight in that eye. And that would be very inconvienent to go hunting with later.

Lorec thought to himself. That pegasus was just like Syuren... same personality... nearly the same fighting style... maybe Lorec would go retrieve Syuren to see if he wanted to participate. It be good training for him... and a good laugh for Lorec.

(edited)

"WELCOME BACK TO THE GLADIATORS ARENA!! THIS TIME, WE ONLY HAVE ONE PERSON TO FIGHT. SO, HE'LL CHALLENGE SOMEPONY, AND THEY MUST ACCEPT. EZEKIEL, WHO DO YOU CHALLENGE?!" ezekiel walked to the middle of the arena, and stated boldly: "Eclipse." the crowd went silent. then, the loud speaker: "oh? is...is that so? well, um..."*ahem* "ECLIPSE! YOU'VE BEEN CHALLENGED!" the middle of the arena erupted, and eclipse stood there. "who dares challenge me?" he asked, baring his pointed teeth. everyone in the stadium pointed at ezekiel. "very well, i accept you're challenge." "AND THE ARENA IS...FALLOUT EQUESTRIA, FILLYDELPHIA! CHAMPION, YOU'RE BETS ON WHO WILL WIN?" "no comment." "LET THE 3RD GLADIATORS ARENA BEGIN!!!"

eclipse snarled, and flew towards ezekiel, teleporting left and right randomly.

(think quick attack, from pokemon. :derp: )

Edited by Peytonjay
  • Brohoof 1

Ezekiel, barded in Zebra legionary armor and carrying a sheathed scimitar, lowered into a fighting stance as the sin against Equestria came at him.

Left, right, left, right, he followed the movements in his mind. There was a pattern. When Eclipse appeared right next to him, Ezekiel sprung up on one forehoof and launched a kick right at the Mary Sue's face with his right hind leg.

(edited)

eclipse took the kick to the face, and came back with a strong punch to the side. eclipse looked him in the eye. "you don't know what you've gotten yourself into, mortal," he snarled. he wrenched himself away, and flew into the air. 'now, am i gonna need my blade for this?' he thought. 'its too early to tell...' eclipse landed on the ground. he ever so slowly walked towards him. "tell me, mortal. why did you challenge a god?"

Edited by Peytonjay

Ezekiel rubbed his side where the punch landed. He stood before the abomination and said proudly,

"I am a Shaman, I have spoken with the true Powers that Be. The truth of faith is to believe, not see. Thus, abomination of the creatively lack, it is you I have chosen to attack. Your cliched existence is a sin greater than your facade, boast all you wish . . . . you are no god."

Ezekiel crouched with his back legs, but stood on his hooftips with his front. In his Rising Sun style, this was known as a Dawn stance.

Edited by Steel Accord
  • Brohoof 2

eclipse's eyes narrowed. this...guy. how dare he say he isnt a god? and there was something more...'abomination of creativity lack'...what did that mean? eclipse kept walking towards him. "now, now. the definition of a god is 'a superpony being worshiped as having power over nature.' i had power over the sun and moon, and i was worshiped." eclipse grinned, showing his pointed teeth.. "that makes me a god. now, why dont you just give up?" eclipse reached into his shadow, and pulled out a sword that was as black as night. "somepony might get hurt..."

"Fire, ice, light, machines, and chaos before I did command, yet no worship do I demand. Both of us can bleed in this ring, wearing a crown does not make you king." Ezekiel scuffed the dirt at his hooves, picking up a hooful. "I hold this piece of the earth, does that make me greater than it's sum of worth? Now perhaps you are used to ponies bowing to you for reasons poorly justified. I wonder did it fill you with confusion and perhaps even fear to have one who to which that is denied?" He seemed to be contemplating this but then blew into the dirt. It spread out and around the two, concealing Ezekiel behind a golden, sparkling mist.

• Brohoof 1

eclipse snarled, and lashed out at him. "your still outta your league, mortal!!!" he bellowed as he slashed. left, right, downwards, it was almost too fast to keep up. "iv lived longer than you have, iv fought worse than you, your...your nothing! i am everything!!" eclipse had lost it, and he was now being engulfed in dark magic.

"HUH? IT LOOKS LIKE ECLIPSE LOST HIS COOL!! WONDER WHAT HE SAID...?" a maniac laugh can be heard. "oh, this is pricless...you go get him, ezekiel!!"

Eclipse slashed at nothing but phantoms. Ezekiel slipped in and out of the mist, but he did so three times simultaneously, one of them the true shaman, the other mere illusions. Disappeared, reappeared, again and again.

Ezekiel did not completely escape Eclipse's strikes. He was simply too fast. Two cuts managed to get in, one blunted by the leather legionary armor, but the other pretty deep in the flesh of his lower back. Again though he retreated into the mist.

"Everything? Now that's a lie unworthy to be sung. I've seen the face of laughter and cruelty, they didn't have your ugly mug." His voice came from his copies and from nowhere, echoing around and around.

eclipse's eyes widened, and he realized they were illusions. "ENOUGH!!!" he hit the ground with his hoof, and caused a shockwave of dark magic, blowing away the dust, and dis-spelling the illusions. eclipse saw the real one, and yelling triumphantly, went for a lethal strike, aiming for his heart.

Ezekiel reeled back, flung from the force of the cast. He sprung back to his hooves, focusing to ignore the pain in his side. The alicorn closes on him, mere feet away from the piercing of his heart though, Ezekiel's sun and moon pendent flashes a radiant light, the spirit within attempting to blind the false god.

Simultaneously, Ezekiel's right fore leg makes a scooping motion under the cross guard of his sheathed scimitar and lifted it out of it's scabbard. He made a cross draw, parrying the thrusted sword away from his body.

Ezekiel spun with the momentum, all the way around into a ready stance, the sword now in his teeth.

eclipse processed what just happened. 'this stallion...he isnt like the others...he reminds me of that other pony that challenged me. what was his name? calcifer? either way...he needed to go.' eclipse allowed the dark magic to fully cover his body, providing defense to light blows, and adding speed and strength. again, he dashed towards ezekiel, sword at the ready. when he was just about to attack, he feinted a strike, teleported behind him, and teleported again when ezekiel turned around. eclipse poised his sword, aiming for where the arm meets the shoulder, and went to sink his sword in. 'lets see him fight me at my best' eclipse thought.

Ezekiel moved to block the attack but of course his foe could teleport. The enemy's blade thrusted home.

"Ahhhhhh!" He yelled in pain, gritting his teeth around the hilt of his sword, fire was in his eyes.

"This weapon . . . ngh!" His breath caught. "Does it . . . . have a name?"

eclipse's eyes sparked. "darksteel..." he replied, barely audible. he grinned, again showing off his pointed teeth. "i assume you've heard of it?" he twisted the blade. "also known as the painbringer...the un-holy blade...and...death's embrace." eclipse started laughing. he was sure he had him beat. he should give up any second now...

"Actually . . . no this wretched weapon is new to my ears." He grunted. "Never heard of it, nor you, in all my years. My holy weapon is Khalid if I were to remiss . . . grrr . . . . I only asked so I could do this!"

Ezekiel raised the front leg that wasn't being punctured and did a vicious snap kick/punch right into Eclipse's teeth. He then kicked back and pulled himself away from the stab.

The shaman was bleeding badly, but he was still standing strong.

Edited by Steel Accord

eclipse felt his teeth break. he backed off a little. "i dont understand...how are you winning?! why am i, a god, losing to a mortal?!" eclipse spat out a tooth. then, he looked at ezekiel. the look in his eyes murderous. he grabbed his blade, and went for a last resort. he attacked with every bit of skill he could muster. every fiber was being pushed, and every action accounted for. he wasn't keen on losing.

"Because of one simple fact that you will now see," Ezekiel, said a brief prayer, his talisman shone like a star, and Khalid's blade erupted into an inferno. 

Eclipse's wild swings were met with deft parries, his lunges countered with smooth dodges of minimum movement. At last, Ezekiel saw an opening and took it. His entire left sided protested in agony, but he made a leaping, passing step, making a long, fiery slash of blessed, purifying fire against the alicorn's side. 

He returned to a ready stance. " . . . . gods . . . . don't . . .  bleed."

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

eclipse felt a piercing pain on his side. he backed away, and looked at ezekiel. 'this isnt good. iv only landed one good blow. who knows, i might even lose...' the pain on his side was still searing, and it hurt even more so when his body started force healing it. 'ill just wait for him to attack me...' he got into a defensive stance.

Edited by PeytonJay

Ezekiel saw his defensive stance. Grunting, he planted Khalid into the dirt at his side, the flame in it's blade going out. He then sat down on his haunches, took a deep breath, closed his eyes, and began to meditate.

He began to mutter something under his breath.

eclipse stiffened. "oh, no you dont!!" he flew into the air, and started charging a huge power blast. "I WILL NOT LET YOU WIN!!" he sent the huge blast of dark magic spiraling down towards the meditating pony.

(god-dang character limit, messin' with ma post! this i)

the meditating pony.

((OOC: I'm a zebra. :okiedokielokie: ))

Ezekiel's talisman lit up again, surrounding him in an aura of radiant light. The darkness of the blast pittered out into wisps of shadow before it reached Ezekiel and the parts that did disappeared against the light.

Ezekiel continued to meditate and pray, vines reached up form the dirt of the arena floor, wrapping around Khalid's blade. Cutting themselves on it, their juices coated the weapon.

((OOC: oh, okay. gotcha))

eclipse was starting to panic, so he flew towards him, but didnt attack. instead, he burrowed into the ground, hiding. 'now, he was probaply coating his weapong in some sort of poison...best keep my guard up, i cant heal from poison that well...'

Ezekiel got up and took Khalid into his mouth. The sword alit again but now the orange and red flames also had a greenish tint to them. He took a few steps back and rooted his stance, he took a deep breath and close his eyes. He was sweating, from the pain of his injuries and from fear.

eclipse formulated a plan. he burst out, and flew into the air. looking down at ezekiel, he started casting various spells. they were circles, and they littered the arena. "they induce pain, by the way" eclipse said, as he flew towards him, sword raised. 'this way, he cant move. making him a sitting duck!'

Ezekiel lowered his stance, prepared to take an assault launched from above, with the flash of his eyes though, Ezekiel parted a piece of his soul to the astral plane, the opening offer of a bargain with a certain kind of spirit he wished to entreaty.