open Bangcolt Arena! (Fighting/Sol) (RP)

P-Jay

"Ha!" Tyra smirked as Lorec took the blow to the chin, sending him into a spin. She had failed to realise, however, that she was in the air, and susceptible to a counter-attack.

Which is exactly what Lorec had in mind. She had noticed, a split-second too late, a backhand fist hurdling toward her from the side. With nowhere to dodge and to time to block, she took it full force.

A searing pain covered her side as she was flung sidewards, and rolled a few turns in the dirt before catching the ground with her hind hooves, skidding to a stop.

She shook the dirt off herself, like a dog shaking off water. It took quite a bit of force for her to feel real pain.

She smirked and began another straight charge, bellowing a battle cry. Like the minotaur, she was already enjoying this fight.

Lorec, smirking back, simply shook his head, chuckling a bit. He actually crossed his bandaged arms again and stood fully upright, not taking the boxing stance. He turned toward Tyra.

" Kids... Always wanting to charge in without thinking..."

It was then that a strange occurance began to envelope Lorec. The same, Goldish-brown energy that Tyra had seen flow around him before was making another appearence. Lorec's eyes configured into the same coloration, appearing pupiless. Still standing there non-chalantly, all he did was lightly stomp his hoof into the ground. And that was all it took. Cracks from the ground, originating from his hoofstomp, traveled along the barren terrain, until they stopped at a distance of five feet away from him. Directly in front of him, a rock wall rose from the soil almost immediately, barring Tyra's direct charge. Twice his height and easily wider than his arms spanning outward, the stone wall was jagged and crude, yet effective.

Jumping backward, Lorec would put even more distance between himself and the wall. Stretching his left hand over his shoulder, he slowly drew out the large Zweihander on his back about 1/6 of the way out of it's sheath. Keeping his hand on the pommel, he readied himself. Tyra could only possibly come from the left, the right, or from above. Surely... She didn't posess the strength to bust through the wall, did she?

@

Kazas followed Vera, and took a seat beside her, one row above the rest of his friends. He spoke to Vera, barely keeping an eye on the fight for now due to it not being quite heated yet, and due to his infatuation with her.

" By the way, Vera. It should probably be known that I'm not the only keeper of a great primal soul. Lorec is a keeper as well. And so is Syuren, Vorrin, and Alrahm. Lorec is the keeper of the Ursa King Viruden's soul, and that soul allows him control over earth, as Ezerepth allows me my flame. I'd say that this will be a-"

Just then, Syuren yelled out loud, cheering.

" OH, YOU DONE BUCKED UP NOW, SHORT STACK! LOREC'S 'BOUT TO DROP THE B.A.S.S.!"

• Brohoof 1

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

Lorec, smirking back, simply shook his head, chuckling a bit. He actually crossed his bandaged arms again and stood fully upright, not taking the boxing stance. He turned toward Tyra.

" Kids... Always wanting to charge in without thinking..."

It was then that a strange occurance began to envelope Lorec. The same, Goldish-brown energy that Tyra had seen flow around him before was making another appearence. Lorec's eyes configured into the same coloration, appearing pupiless. Still standing there non-chalantly, all he did was lightly stomp his hoof into the ground. And that was all it took. Cracks from the ground, originating from his hoofstomp, traveled along the barren terrain, until they stopped at a distance of five feet away from him. Directly in front of him, a rock wall rose from the soil almost immediately, barring Tyra's direct charge. Twice his height and easily wider than his arms spanning outward, the stone wall was jagged and crude, yet effective.

Jumping backward, Lorec would put even more distance between himself and the wall. Stretching his left hand over his shoulder, he slowly drew out the large Zweihander on his back about 1/6 of the way out of it's sheath. Keeping his hand on the pommel, he readied himself. Tyra could only possibly come from the left, the right, or from above. Surely... She didn't posess the strength to bust through the wall, did she?

Tyra looked up at Lorec, eyes widening as she noticed he began to glow that same goldish-brown aura as before. He tapped a hoof on the ground, sending an array of cracks spreading in the earth from it. A giant stone wall emerged from the ground, easily taller and wider than the two fighters combined!

She scoffed, not halting or even slowing down. "I hope he is not underestimating me," she muttered.

She craned her neck back and grabbed the handle of her axe in her jaw, sizing up the wall as she quickly approached it. It was jaggy and crude; it didn't seem too sturdy.

Her axe was out and ready, in case Lorec was planning to use his large sword.

"There," she mumbled, eyes locked onto a specific spot on the wall. Her sprint became even faster, and with a loud grunt of exertion, she leapt up toward that spot, with a quick turn so she span in the air and timed so that her shoulder would collide with the wall.

CRASH

Tyra came crashing through the wall, mentally noting Lorec had his hand behind his back. She was right.

She span so that the blade of her axe came down toward the minotaur, grunting again.

img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-img-31802-1-2m4ommo.jpg

Signature by @J.R.

Equestrian Empire's current Party Pony!

Wilhelm sighed as Nightingale left. Muttering under his breath, he said "Somehow, I doubt that 'welcome' will be anything good for my health..." However, when the bomb hit the cobblestone, he heard its clink, and then ducked a moment before the flash bomb went off out of some military instinct, and then waited, huddled in a ball like a porcupine, for the other weapon to go off. When it did, however, the bang was much more muffled than he had expected, and he lifted his head slightly to look at what had happened. When he saw the shield, he lifted a hoof to his mouth to disguise a stress-induced coughing fit when he saw what was inside, namely, the fragments of what had been a dangerous antipersonnel weapon- deadly, if Glory hadn't saved them all in the nick of time.

Wilhelm turned to check if everypony was okay, rising from where he had lain.Something about perhaps the situation or bad memories had incited a behavior that hadn't appeared for years- that of Sgt. de Winter, the leader of stallions. "Sitrep; any casualties? Was the blast safely contained inside the shield? What about the mare? I want information, stat!" All of this was delivered in the classic tone of giving orders, developed by officers across generations and millenia. When Sleight broke into the conversation, however, Wilhelm whirled, sword still drawn, and got halfway through barking out some order for identification before he recognized her, abruptly snapping him out of whatever state he was in. "Hello, Ms. Mist. To answer your question, I don't know. It appears to be a mare with considerable combat skills and a penchant for mayhem, accompanying our favorite yellow-bellied fencing dummy, Electron." He shrugged.

(edited)

@@Orion Caelum, @, @,

Ice cleared his throat in preperation for what he had to say, "Ok guys. I know you're probably wondering how I'm here, so I'll keep it short.

After I blew up Carmine, I flew far away from the city into the Whitetail Forest. From there, my cryostasis activated, and I was frozen in ice for 3 days until Cadence saved my ass." He looked at Will, "I did not mean for that to happen dude, ok? I was pretty much dead, but no, Cadence felt the need to save me. And if any of you are wondering who Carmine is, ask Will, he'll tell you. In the meantime, Will, we can talk more about this later at the party at Vinyl & Octavia's Hall. Just don't say a word about it in front of Rarity. I think she's forgotten about it, no need to remind her." He then gave Will, a flyer for the event, "You should bring Anette with you, it's gonna be cool. I'm taking Rarity by the way. So...yeah." He looked at SM and Cal, "You two could go as well."

He then froze the explosion, and looked at Anette, "Annie, teleport that thing underground or something, before it melts. I gotta get back to my Gladiator Room, shower, and get myself looking good for my date later. I also gotta find a suit...See you guys!"

Ice then left everypony there as he ice skated away.

Edited by Ice Blizzard

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tell me what you think of me Challenge an OC to fight My Newest FimFic

"Actually, yes. It plays good music, but I heard its food is also incredible," Trixie replied as they moved closer to the building. "Plus, I heard they're having an incredible performance here tonight, probably their biggest one ever. Come dark, you're going to find out this is best place to be in the whole of Bangcolt," she added from sincere belief. Even now, she felt herself relax as the sound of music drifted trough her ears.

"With all that's happened to me, i'm not sure where he'd fit in," Rarity whispered softly. "I'm not sure what we'd do, or where we'd go, or if I could make time for him.... I don't know anything, Mrs Ice. And that scares me." she admitted. Truth be told, Rarity had never even considered the idea of being with a stallion. She read cheesy romance novels, sure, and she even had her celebrity crushes, but she had always assumed it would be her and Sweetie Belle forever, enjoying the benefits of her success. The thought of something this close and real was hard for her to deal with, and it showed on her face. Pain etched into her brow like a razor, nearly undoing all of stress the spa was intended to ease.

-------

"Yeah... i'm alive..." Applejack muttered, groggy. She coughed twice, then opened her eyes, taking a look around the room. Her eyes fell on Electron, and she leveled a gaze with him, eyes kept even as they burrowed straight into his.

"Let me guess..." she said in perfect monotone. "You're the one who saved me."

--------

@Star Saber@Unicorncob@Orion Caelum@Little Red@Mars Orbit @Ranger22@bronislav84

The mare with the leafy green mane and tail had been wandering the forest again, tired after hours of walking in search of a better place to stop and rest. She had been walking in the ravine, and thinking of resting there, when suddenly, a body winked into existence several paces away from her. Her first reaction was to panic and run, thinking she was being attacked, but as she neared the lip of the ravine, she looked back.

When she identified the pony that had been responsible for it, the mare stood stock still for a second. Then, slowly her face changed, becoming twisted up in raw hatred and pain. She looked like a completely different mare, and she moved as if she was making up for the time lost; she ripped her saddlebag open, reaching for the item she had been carrying all this time. The item that would solve all of her problems

She pulled it out. The long, curved, crystalline horn glinted beautifully in the dying light, and glowed even more beautifully as she sent magic through it. A bright white beam purer than sunlight arc'd through the air through the tip of the horn, striking Cadence dead in the chest and wrapping her in a harsh white, sparkling ball of energy. 

As the glow began settling, the mare's face changed, becoming soft and panicked once again as she watched the blast light up the ravine like a miniature sun. She dashed off hurriedly, disappearing off into the safety of the forest once again.

(edited)

@, , , @Star Saber, , , @Unicorncob, @Orion Caelum, @Little Red, @Mars Orbit @Ranger22, @bronislav84

Cadence was so distracted that she paid no mind to the world around her that it cost her...

A beam of light hit her square in the chest and she screamed a horrid and shriller scream. The beam caused Cadence near insufferable agony. The pain was so unbelieveably great that she wished the beam would of killed her on impact. 

She scrunged and sprawled in agony. hell coursed through her veins and blood boiled within her body. The beam had ripped into her chest and held her in the air. She was immoblized by it, then it stopped. The pain, the agony, the horror. The seconds of torment seemed like hours and it all came to an abrupt stop. 

Cadence was completely drained yet she stood in midair as a clear orb kept her afloat. She would of passed if the cold tremors and electrical shock didn't keep her alive, much less; awake. Since the vibrant stings and tremors ceased she was left alone. All alone. And in that moment of bliss. The unimaginable happened... Her cutie mark as well as her magic were removed from her body and into the air it flew until it congregated above her and imploded upon itself... Just like that... it was gone... Her cutie mark, her power, Cadence's ability... was... gone. And it would Never  return.

The drained, fragile, and exposed Cadence then fell onto the cold, hard ground in the ravine. There she laid, eyes rolled back and unresponsive. 

Nothing, would ever  be the same again. In Equestria...

Edited by Flying Far
  • Brohoof 1

sig-33647.rsz_wolves-wolves-20471683-900

(edited)

@,

Yuki sighed. She didn't know what to think as of this moment. Sure, on one hoof, she felt that Rarity was a decent match for Ice, considering that he would go out of his way to do stuff like this for one mare.

On the other, she knew how she felt. She also had the painful feeling of a stallion that didn't fit with her life---her ex-husband. But she knew that her son was nothing like her ex, so she still had confidence in him, "Believe me. I know exactly how you feel. I mean, my ex didn't fit into my life at all, and he just got up and left. And for what? All because he thought our son was nothing. But that's not true, Rarity. He isn't nothing. He's something. And to him, you're everything. What you do doesn't matter as long as it's with somepony you care about. And trust me, no matter how busy you are, he'll understand. I mean, I've taught him a long time ago, that the world isn't just about him, and he's carried that into his current lifestyle to this day."

She looked straight at Rarity, and continued, "I promise you, he's more than willing to incorporate you into his life. But I think inside, he's just as afraid as you are. Which is ok, fear is natural. But you can't let fear overtake you. It'll make you a nervous wreck on the inside. Also, I'm sure he'd love to be with you, but at the same time, he wouldn't like it if he would cause you strain in the long run. As much as I'd like to see my son establish a relationship, I'm gonna say it like it is: It's your choice if you wanna go through with it. And at the end of the day, he's gonna love you no matter what decision you make."

"Whether you choose him or not, he will be happy as long as you're happy. Ok?"

Edited by Ice Blizzard

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Ice Blizzard, one of the coolest ponies you're ever gonna meet. Also, Rarity is, without question, best pony. :wub::DMy Youtube Channel  IB's Profile

Tyra looked up at Lorec, eyes widening as she noticed he began to glow that same goldish-brown aura as before. He tapped a hoof on the ground, sending an array of cracks spreading in the earth from it. A giant stone wall emerged from the ground, easily taller and wider than the two fighters combined!

She scoffed, not halting or even slowing down. "I hope he is not underestimating me," she muttered.

She craned her neck back and grabbed the handle of her axe in her jaw, sizing up the wall as she quickly approached it. It was jaggy and crude; it didn't seem too sturdy.

Her axe was out and ready, in case Lorec was planning to use his large sword.

"There," she mumbled, eyes locked onto a specific spot on the wall. Her sprint became even faster, and with a loud grunt of exertion, she leapt up toward that spot, with a quick turn so she span in the air and timed so that her shoulder would collide with the wall.

CRASH

Tyra came crashing through the wall, mentally noting Lorec had his hand behind his back. She was right.

She span so that the blade of her axe came down toward the minotaur, grunting again.

Lorec, almost not believing his eyes, responded instinctively to the axe being brought down on him with an unconventional technique; knowing that he couldn't draw his sword that fast, he heeled over forward, and slid the zweihander 4/6ths of the way out of it's scabbard. Since it was a vertical swing, it hit his sword as he drew it further out of his scabbard. The blade took the brunt of the force, however, the energy in the swing was so great, that Lorec's weight combined with the force caused his hooves to make small impact craters into the earth. He was planted! This did, put him at one advantage, however. Reeling back upward from bending over with sword half drawn to take the impact, this would launch Tyra quite a ways away. However, with as skilled as she was, it was most likely that she would land on all four hooves and circle around to charge again.

In this world, is the destiny of mankind controlled by some transcendental entity or law? Is it like the hand of God, hovering above? At least it is true, that man has no control... Even over his own will.

2l7vqa.jpg

Lorec, almost not believing his eyes, responded instinctively to the axe being brought down on him with an unconventional technique; knowing that he couldn't draw his sword that fast, he heeled over forward, and slid the zweihander 4/6ths of the way out of it's scabbard. Since it was a vertical swing, it hit his sword as he drew it further out of his scabbard. The blade took the brunt of the force, however, the energy in the swing was so great, that Lorec's weight combined with the force caused his hooves to make small impact craters into the earth. He was planted! This did, put him at one advantage, however. Reeling back upward from bending over with sword half drawn to take the impact, this would launch Tyra quite a ways away. However, with as skilled as she was, it was most likely that she would land on all four hooves and circle around to charge again.

Tyra smirked as her attack landed, then her eyes widened with surprise as Lorec had bent over, and the strike had landed on his sword's flat, implanting his hooves into the ground.

He used the momentum to lean up fast enough to launch her quite a ways. She landed on her side and dragged a few feet before rolling onto her hooves, using the momentum to turn herself around and dash right back at him. She had her head angled, like she was preparing for a swing, but her eyes were still locked on Lorec.

Signature by @J.R.

@,

EWS was relieved to see Applejack was ok. But his jerkiness side told him to leave and he spoke before he left out, "Yeah. Whatevs. I gotta go. Listen, I'm sorry for messing with you before, and I'm gonna find the pony who blew up your bar, and make them apologize as well. And FYI, I may or may not know somepony who can help fix your bar. But I gotta go. The nurses said you could be outta here in an hour. See ya Jackie." He said confidently as he left. He now had to find that blue pegasus who said he could help. Due to his brain being messed up, he could barely comprehend compassion, and didn't care about AJ, just whether his conscience was cleared.

He went oustide, near the training grounds, and saw Ice Blizzard skating and tripped him, "Listen snowball, I got something to say to you."

Blizzard tripped over, and got up to see EWS, "What the hell could you possibly want?"

"I just got some professional help. And I realized my problem: It's YOU! You've caused me all these issues. And because of that damn cloud I sat on, I feel no problems with taking you down."

"Look we've been over this. You can't beat me."

"I DON'T CARE! All the time, I've wasted being your friend as a kid, has really taught me something: This world is full of backstabbing buckers!"

"Oh, now I'M a backstabbing bucker?! YOU were the one who stopped talking to me all of a sudden! I tried to include you! i wanted you still be my friend! But you still felt hatred no matter how hard I tried!"

"You always had a superiority complex! You always showed off your powers, and you would purposefully surrounded youerself with those who you knew were inferior to you, so that you could feel better. And you still do it today! But deep down, you're no better than the mold on cheese!"

"That's. Not. True." he said sternly, "I have NEVER put myself above anypony. I have ALWAYS looked out for others. And you were my friend. Keyword: 'Were', because I tried to share with you. I tried. But it seems like you haven't learned."

"It's because of those stupid powers of yours! If it wasn't for that damn crystal, we would still be friends!"

"Correction! If it wasn't for how stupid you are, we would still be friends!"

"Shut your stupid face! You always make yourself superior to others, and I can't let you continue to do so..." He said as he chrged himself up.

Blizzard began to start channeling his powers as well, "Oh, you wanna go? You wanna go?! Come on! THIS FIGHT WILL BE YOUR LAST!"

• Brohoof 1

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

(edited)

@,

As they entered the hospital the wave of horrible odor hit Ash’s nostrils, how could a place constantly sterilized smell so bad?

“Oh you’ve got to be kidding me.” Ash sighed and rolled his eyes. This was just like dealing with infants. Ash crossed his arms before saying; “I never said you couldn’t talk, just that I didn’t want you yelling in my face.”

Edited by Star Saber

@@Star Saber,

Pinkie Pie then inhaled, and exhaled before bouncing off to the registration desk, "I need my friend here who hurt his wing to be treated by the finest doctor's we have." Pinkie gleamed at the tired consultant. 

"Yeah, whatever, just pay when you leave." she groaned. 

Pinkie bounced down the halls and to the 4th door on the left. "So, how did you hurt your wing?"

@

“An unfortunate meeting with a cave ceiling during an encounter with two Ursa Majors.” Ash explained; unfondly remembering his earlier encounter. Some day he’d have to go back and collapse their whole damn cave on top of those wretched beasts. As Ash entered the room he couldn’t help but feel uncomfortable; he didn’t know why but the hospital gave the willies.

@@Star Saber,

"Oh that sounds painful, but that's alrght those mean ol' Ursa Major's won't bother you anymore. Especially while your good friend Pinkie Pie is around." She cheered in her shrill voice. Then the doctor came in, and treated Ash.

"Alrighty, We'll be giving you some pain killers, because it's definitley broken and we'll be putting it in a cast. Any concerns?"

Electron was fed up with Ice. He felt it was time to end it. And he begun, "Get outta here, you worthless piece of crap!" He lunged towards Ice Blizzard with a flying punch.

Ice dodged it, and EWS flew towards the ground, and landed. "You can't be serious." Ice remarked. "You can't remember at all can you?"

EWS got up, and started flying towards Ice, "I remember how stupid you were!" He said as he punched Blizzard in the face.

Blizzard went flying into the training grounds gym. He came out with several scars and a dummy piece on his head. "Not bad. But try this!" Blizzard pulled a combo attack. He punched EWS twice, uppercut his chin, and drop kicked his mid-section, "Stings doesn't it?"

EWS got up with a bleeding lip, "Come on Blizzey. Come at me, bro."

Blizzard sighed, "Look Electron, I'm not in the mood for fighting you right now. Let's just go and--"

Electron shocked Blizzard and he fell to the ground, dazed. "Stay down you loser backstabber...." He began to set up an electric ritual. EWS set up solid bars of electricity into the ground, surrounding Ice Blizzard, "You got no way out this time, snowball...." He got his thunder cloud ready to shock Blizzard, "Time for you to say goodbye...."

Ice was hurt. Really badly. He tried to reach his hoof slowly up and hoarsely spoke, "T-tron...wait...."

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

(edited)

@,

“Er...thanks”? Ash insincerely responded to Pinkie Pie; he still didn’t seem to know what to think of the pink hyperactive thing other than she was annoying and not very threatening. Although what threw the dragon off was her kindness, such treatment was alien to him. Normally when he visited a pony city, everyone would either run in terror or nervously avoid him. This pink one was… brave or stupid to say the least; maybe a bit of both.

It was then that the doctor came in; and examined his wing. He said they were going to give him some painkillers which elected a response from Ash in a low growl.

“Forget the painkillers, they’ll just make me sluggish.” Ash said glaring slightly at the doctor, “Just cast it up and tell me long it’ll be before I can use my wing again?”

Edited by Star Saber

Tyra smirked as her attack landed, then her eyes widened with surprise as Lorec had bent over, and the strike had landed on his sword's flat, implanting his hooves into the ground.

He used the momentum to lean up fast enough to launch her quite a ways. She landed on her side and dragged a few feet before rolling onto her hooves, using the momentum to turn herself around and dash right back at him. She had her head angled, like she was preparing for a swing, but her eyes were still locked on Lorec.

Lorec managed to pull both of his hooves out of the impact craters that had been made from the force of the clash. Finally drawing out his Zweihander completely, he turned to face Tyra resolutely, planting both hooves on solid ground and stepping forth. The sword itself was even bigger than Lorec length-wise, and given how heavy it would be due to being a zweihander, was not easily handled by many. and yet, he was able to wield it with just one arm, as if it were but a normal straight sword! He pointed it toward Tyra, and spoke.

" Krigare, you have earned the right to cross blades with me! Come forth!"

______

@

Kazas, sitting beside Vera, unintentionally snaked his talons around one of her hooves, and held it tightly. He seemed... Slightly nervous as he watched.

_______

@

Among the crowd of sing-alongers, one pony in particular stood out. REALLY. Stood out. A Pegasus, to be exact. This Pegasus was so out of place that others were even batting him strange looks. His hair was braided into many locks, and had a golden ring weaved into each at the end of the braid. The same could be said for his tail, also having golden rings woven into it at the ends of the braided sinews...

" woooooo! Oi, this singer be worthy of the enlightened one's praises!"

• Brohoof 2

2l7vqa.jpg

(edited)

@

rune grinned, and stopped next to naga, briefly disabling his mega-voice. "i know, isnt it awesome?!" he said, letting the crowd that was following him to continue the chorus. "feel free to drop in!"

by now, the chorus was over, and rune was singing again.

"bring me down, cant nothing, bring me down, my levels too high, to bring me down, cant nothing, bring me down, i said, bring me down, cant nothing, bring me down, my levels too high, to bring me down, cant nothing, bring me down,"

the crowd was chanting 'happy' over and over again behind him.

"i said, because im HAPPYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY~"

Edited by PeytonJay

2uyqhld.jpg

(edited)

EWS laughed at IB's attempt to plead, "Haha! You think I'm gonna let you go? Uh-uh. Not this time, snowball. Now BEGONE!"

As EWS began his attack, IB had a sudden jolt. His ice clan marking under his mane turned black, his eyes became solid white, and there was a giant steel-like ice sword summoned upon his back. (Sword:

sig-3942836.sig-3924573.post-30784-0-366

)

His voice changed as well. He seemed to sound like 6 other voices at once. (*cough*ErmacMortalKombatVoice*) "Electron Wave  Storm!" The voices sounded like thunder, as EWS's jaw dropped, and stopped his attack. "You have caused great discombobulation for Ice Clan member, Icesius Blizzard. What do you have to say for yourself?"

EWS was stunned, but shook his head, "Y-you don't scare me with your stupid tricks snowball! Raaaa!" He charged up his cloud again, and took Blizzard into the air, and slammed him to the ground. "Take that Blizz--"

He was cut off with a punch by Blizzard, knocking EWS into the air. He also created an ice barrier to protect him from being slammed to the ground. His 6 voices boomed, "Shut up! You must learn!" He took his sword, and spun around like a propeller, slashing EWS as they both went higher into the air. He finished with a drop kick to EWS, send him plummeting to the ground, creating a small crater. EWS was then restrained with ice chains on an ice wall.

EWS looked up, while bleeding, dazed, and confused, "What....are....you...?"

Out of Ice's body, emerged the spirits of 6 elderly ponies. They were the Ice Clan Elders. 6 Unicorns, who started the clan almost 1000 years ago. They spoke in unison, "Electron Wave Storm. You know not of what you do..."

"W-what?"

"It's time you were shown the truth."

"What?"

The 6, displayed a magical flashback within EWS's mind. Revealing IB and EWS's true past:

FLASHBACK: When EWS and IB were still colts.

Ice had just gotten his powers, and ran to show Electron, "Tron! Tron! Tron! Lookie! *freezes rock* Isn't that, COOL? Haha!"

"Hey, that's pretty amazing, Icesius. Where'd you get 'em?"

"From a crystal! Come on, let's go prank the old ponies."

"Awesome! Let's go!"

FLASHBACK END

The voices rattled in EWS's head, "See, Electron? He was your friend, and wanted you to have fun along with him. And if you think he was always superior, then watch this."

FLASHBACK

"Wow! Cool powers!" A colt said to Ice. 

"Amazing prank!" said a filly, "the mailmare got so served."

"Thanks, but really, it was Tron's ideas. I just did my thing. Go congratulate Tron, guys."

The foals were astounded, and flocked over to EWS. They raised him into the air and held him high while chanting, "Tro-on! Tro-on! Tro-on!"

FLASHBACK END

"But then, you stopped being his friend....."

FLASHBACK

EWS pondered each and every day after that. He wouldn't answer the door when IB knocked, he hardly ate dinner, stopped coming out to play, didn't do pranks and cheat with IB on tests, and eventually became jealous of IB's powers, "Am I special or not?" he would ask himself every day.

That's when he began nightly walks in the rain. However, one night, he was out in a thunderstorm, trying to get back home. When it became too rough, he decided to sleep on the clouds and wait it out. However, the particular cloud he was sleeping on, was defective and corrupted from the Weather Factory, and shocked him spontaneously. The bolt traveled up his spine and messed up some of his cells, causing his personality to become corrupt as well. Leaving him permanently with no sense of remorse, kindness, or sensitivity. It also messed up a tad of his memory, making him forget exactly what made him and IB stop being friends, thus, leading him to hatred.....

FLASHBACK END

The 6 voices spoke to EWS, "Now, that you know the truth, it is your choice, Electron Wave Storm. Either continue to be filled with hatred, or choose a new life path, and change who you are...."

The voices left EWS's head, and returned to Blizzard's body, as well, as his Burizado Sword disappearing. Blizzard woke up to see EWS restrained upon the ice wall, "Woah! Not even gonna stand here and figure that one out, I gotta get going!" He took EWS off the wall, and to the hospital. When EWS would wake up, he'd be in a hospital bed. Ice then ice skated off to his Gladiator Room at the fighter's quarters.

Edited by Ice Blizzard

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

Lorec managed to pull both of his hooves out of the impact craters that had been made from the force of the clash. Finally drawing out his Zweihander completely, he turned to face Tyra resolutely, planting both hooves on solid ground and stepping forth. The sword itself was even bigger than Lorec length-wise, and given how heavy it would be due to being a zweihander, was not easily handled by many. and yet, he was able to wield it with just one arm, as if it were but a normal straight sword! He pointed it toward Tyra, and spoke.

" Krigare, you have earned the right to cross blades with me! Come forth!"

Lorec's challenge to come forth only fuelled Tyra's resolve, and she began to sprint even faster toward him. He wanted this to be a battle to be proud of, and he was doing a good job encouraging her to make it so.

The large sword pointed at her was indeed impressive, but not enough to intimidate her. She had battled minotaurs before, though granted, they were not this size. Still, she was more excited to fight him than scared, as anyone watching could see.

Once she was close enough, she pounced for her opponent, bringing her axe swinging toward him at a horizontal angle.

Signature by @J.R.

(edited)

When Ice Blizzard got back to the fighter quarters, and in there, almost every fighter had a room, with a gold plating of their room number inscribed on their door. "IA-2. IA-2....IA...2....Aha! IA-2! My room." He used the key to open his door, went inside, and locked it behind him. He plopped himself down on his bed from fatigue.

He was tired, and had a huge headache from fighting, ice skating, running, cooking,-- he felt like he was gonna fall apart, "Ugh. And this isn't even HALF of what mom did everday when I was younger. I need a goddamn drink...."

He then came to a shocking realization-- His date. He wasn't ready, he was all dirty, an he didn't even have a suit to wear to the event. He was pretty much screwed, "Crap! What am I gonna do?! The party is in a couple hours! Ugh, my head hurts....."

Even with above average Earth Pony stamina, he still managed to get tired from:

Being stuck in ice for 3 days.

Ice skating all the way back to the town.

Beating up EWS when he first got there.

Ice skating again all the way to the spa.

Nearly getting mauled by mares at said spa.

Skating a 3rd time to Vinyl and Octavia's place.

A 4th time skating to Rarity's place.

Cooking a whole meal for her.

Dealing with his mom visiting.

Having to fight Nightingale.

Having to fight EWS, and almost lose.

And not to mention, spending almost all of his bits on that stuff for Rarity, he was practically broke with only 400 bits left. AND having to get himself looking good for his date which was just a few short hours away.

Today was not Blizzard's day. :wacko:

Edited by Ice Blizzard

sig-30784.2626wk3.jpg

(edited)

@

Night Tracer soaked in the hottub and faintly listened to the two mares for around 15 minutes before he had enough of sitting still and doing nothing. He had left his journal at Luna's bedside so he couldn't do any writing. The spa was not his forte. Go figure

He slipped out of the hottub leaving the two mares to converse alone, he walked toward the front door to leave but was stopped

"Sir you need to pay?"

Night Tracer turned toward the pink mare with a blue mane and an identical mare with the alternate of the color scheme stood behind her, "You want me to pay? For what exactly?" he asked thinking they had done nothing that deserved payment. 

The mare behind her twin stepped forward, "Um, you used our hottub didn't you?" She inquired with a cheerful smile. 

"Yes, I suppose I did, but is that really something I should have to pay for, others are using it and it runs all day anyway, doesn't it?

They looked at each other and sheepishly smiled, he had a point. But they were insistent. "Yes, but did use it."

"Better than making no use of it." He bounced right back.

"Sir, could you just pay for your visit."

Night Tracer frowned, there was no reason to pay or so he thought so, but this was not something he wanted to persist at, "Fine." He agreed to his dismay. He payed only half price of a spa visit, so that was at least half a win in his book. He was typicaly generous with his money since he had it but it wasn't to just give away and that's the way it felt to him. 

Once he left he prepared to go back home to Luna and get ready to go out with Celestia. Maybe they could get their early and he could meet some of his old friends. 

However, he got distracted by a crowd of ponies who were clapping for a street performer. He went over to see what all the ruckus was about and he found out really quickly as the performer was extremely talented. Something NT hadn't seen a lot of in his life. Rune was an amazing singer and an even better Guitar player.

As he finished his song, Night Tracer applauded. Then cut through the crowd, "I want a piece of this." he muttered to himself. "One hell of a player, got one more in ya to perform with one hell of a singer?" He inquired with a wide beam. He was hoping Rune would accept his offer since it'd been a while since he performed. And who better to perform with then, clearly, a professional

Edited by Flying Far

rune grinned. "oh, a duet, eh?" he asked, rubbing his hooves. "sure, i can play one more. how about..."

he looked at the crowd, who was certainly expecting another. "yes...yes, i can see it."

rune strummed a few keys, trying to find the right note. and when he did, he took off with it.

"let me hear your singing, friend!" he said, as he started the song.

song he's playing:

2uyqhld.jpg

@,

Night Tracer looked back at Rune who began playing, it was one of his favorite songs, how lucky was he that Rune chose such a great song.

Night Tracer, listened as Rune cued him in

"I used to rule the world, Sea's rise when I gave the word. Now in the morning I sleep alone and Sweep the streets that I used to.own." He held thee note as Rune played his short solo lick on the guitar. "You take this verse," he offered to Rune as he played away on the guitar. And the crowd of ponies clapped along. 

@

rune was smiling wider. ah, it looks like he's somewhat of a professional. thats good.

"i used to roooooll the diiiiiice, feel the fear in my enemy's eyes, listen as the croooooooowd would siiiiiiiiing, 'now the old king is dead, long live the king'!" he continued the verse.

rune briefly wondered if he should put out a hat, or something, to earn back the money he spent on the guitar, but he decided against it.

2uyqhld.jpg