Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open Something new (1x1 between Drago and Delta-62 Scorch)

Drago Ryder

(edited)

Dawn sighed as she walked through the markets of Ponyville. She wasn't exactly sure what she was looking for, but figured that she might as well get something to eat. The alicorn was also thinking about what had transpired over her life. "I don't really have any regrets. I have good friends and a good home." She thought to herself, as she turned the corner and accidentally bumped into a stallion. "Oh, sorry about that."

(OOC:http://mlpforums.com/topic/127685-1x1-romance-rp/)

Edited by Drago Ryder

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Winter was knocked down and looked at the pony who had bumped into him "Oh it is okay" He said in a quiet, gentle voice, as he rubbed his head. A couple things had fallen out of his saddle bag. His violin and some papers, luckily his violin was not damaged. He got back to his feet and began to pick up the papers and his violin with his magic.

Dawn smiled slightly as she noticed the violin. She pushed the thought to the back of her head momentarily, remembering the flute she had back at her home, as she looked back at the unicorn. "Anyway, my name is Dawn." She said, somewhat nervous. "Who are you."

"I'm Winter..." He said as he put away his papers which were actually sheet music, his voice was still somewhat quiet. He looked at her, and thought 'I think I meet more ponies by bumping into them than I do actually approaching them' "Nice to meet you Dawn" He said with a timid smile

Dawn smiled gently and nodded. "Same to you, Winter." She said. "So, I noticed you play the violin. That's interesting." The alicorn was genuinely curious now, but didn't really think much about it. She couldnt really figure out anything else to say and figured that would be the best she could do.

"Yes... I learned how to play when I was young" He said, looking at her before taking a look as his Violin. He had it custom made along with his bow. On the Bridge and fingerboard was his cutie mark. He looked back at Dawn and smiled. "I have never seen you around before, are you new to Ponyville?"

Dawn nodded and felt a bit more comfortable. "Yeah. I live nearby, but I haven't really visited much. Anyway, I actually play a bit on the flute whenever I have the time." She said. "I was actually coming into town to get something to eat. I hear there are some good resturants in town."

"Well, I can't verify that for you, I prefer to cook at home instead of eat out..." He said as he put his Violin back into his saddlebag. He scratched the back of his head and said "But I do know my way around town, do you need any directions maybe?" He offered. He saw one of his pieces of sheet music on the ground and reached for it.

Dawn shook her head after thinking for a moment. "Not that I can think of." She said. The alicorn then noticed a stray piece of paper and picked it up and handed it to him, glancing at the title for a moment. "Beethoven's fifth. Not a bad piece." She said. "Not exactly easy either." The alicorn felt pleased that she had met someone who enjoyed a bit of classical music

"You have that right, but I know it by heart now, the only reason I keep the sheet music is just in case I do forget something." He said as he looked at the paper and put it back in his saddle bag. He looked at her and realized something, She was an alicorn, he froze for a moment.

Dawn noticed that he was staring at her and blushed slightly, but she wasn't exactlu sure why. She just assumed that it was because of him, though. "Yeah. I guess practice helps." She said, albeit feeling a bit awkward. After a few seconds, she spoke again. "Is something wrong?"

Winter blushed when he noticed he was staring."Oh uh... nothing, I just noticed that you were an Alicorn." He said scratching the back of his head. He had never met an Alicorn before, not face to face at least. "I apologize for staring, It Is just I have never met an Alicorn"

Dawn felt relieved a bit and nodded. "It's ok. I get that a lot." She said, laughing a bit. "Anyway, yes. I am an alicorn, but I'm no royalty." The alicorn then smiled and felt whatever awkwardness that had occurred slowly die down. She didn't know why she was blushing earlier and pushed the thought to the back of her mind.

Winter smiled "Alright then... Well I... uhh need to get going. I am meeting a friend. It was nice meeting you though, it truly was." He said. 'I hope he, isn't going to be mad for being late... I'm sure he won't He is rarely angry, I think.'  He thought, He looked back to Dawn and smiled.

Dawn nodded in understanding and a thought crossed her mind. "Yeah, and if you want, I would love to spend more time with you. Maybe I could play a bit of music with you." She said. Even if he didn't, the alicorn had made a new friend and that was good enough for her. Dawn then trotted away and towards the edge of town. She had a fairly sized cottage and was happy with her life.

Winter stopped and thought 'So she plays an instrument too...' He then smiled slightly and started to walk in the direction of where he and his friend would me. He was planning to practice with his friend who was a cellist. He sighed and walked slowly, whistling midnight sonata as he went.

Dawn entered her home and laid on the bed, able to relax and closed her eyes. "He really does seem nice." She thought to herself. "Maybe I could meet him tomorrow." The alicorn then went about preparing her dinner and sat in her library, reading. Every so often, she would look at the silver flute that she had been given by her parents.

Winter began to think about the alicorn as he went and whistled his tune. He actually wanted to see her again, which was strange because he had just met her. He was looking forward to the net time they will meet and possibly playing music with her... such a strange feeling.

After reading a few chapters in her book, Dawn stood and turned off the light in her library.After eating a quick meal of a salad and apples, she then trotted to her room and laid in her bed, falling asleep. It was safe to say that the alicorn had a good night's sleep after the day that she had.

Winter had played some music with his friend for a few hours and returned home. He went straight to bed and was staring at the ceiling. His eyes began to slowly grow heavy and his vision began to blur. He fell asleep quickly. He sleep well that night, remembering the events of the day.

As the morning sun rose over the horizion, Dawn trotted out of her home and towards Ponyville. She wanted to look around town a bit more, but she wouldn't really admit to herself that there was a second reason as to why she was returning. "I wonder if there is anything to do here." She thought to herself.

Winter woke up and went on with his normal morning schedule and went out onto the balcony. He look out on the town, he had slept well and he had nothing but good dreams. The streets were mostly empty, it was always like that in front of his home in the morning. During this time of the day most ponies were in some other part of ponyville. He liked it that way, he had plenty of peace and quiet.

As Dawn trotted through town, she eventually grew tired of walking and went to the local park. She then sat on a bench and brought out her flute. The melody range through the air as she played She didn't really care if anypony heard her. It was more or less of a way to relax.

Winter's ears perked up when he heard a flute being played. He went down stairs, grabbed his saddle bag and left his home. He wondered who could be playing that music. He followed to sound and came upon a local park, he saw the mare that he met the day before, playing a flute. 'so she plays the flute...' He thought

As Dawn ended her song, she noticed that Winter was watching her and felt a bit nervous. "Oh, umm... hey. How long have you been there?" She asked, blushing slightly. The alicorn hadn't had anyone to hear her play and she didn't know what he would think about it.