Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Brigade Of Celestial Light

Child Of Darkness

Chrysteel says, "I am not of the divines, Simple. Treat me as a Neutral party now. Besides, I still wish to learn about this place. I feel safest with you and Caras. I can't leave just yet."

Chrysteel enters the house after giving him the bracelet and looks to Caras, "In spite of recent events, Caras and Lady Niruna, I formaly have resigned from the divines and will let my full true power out. Will you two help me awaken, as per Amorè Crystal's dieing wish?"

Chrysteel bows deeply to Caras and to Lady Niruna. She knows Simple doesn't want to see her but she has her reasons for being here. She now wishes to know why The queen of the Flutterlings cared so much about these unknown beings.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

(edited)

Golden had removed the arrow from her and patched up the wound as best as she could with the supplies she has. "I don't think we will see another Demon today. I think it will be best if we all just got some sleep. This day has been hectic and we've already lost a considerable amount. Yeah... sleep sounds nice." Golden lay down on the grass and fell asleep almost instantly. The day has been harsh, but the worst was yet to come.

Caras: "A lovely story. Proof that your origins don't define who you are. Since its decided we shall all tell our origin stories, I guess that as the Lord of this city and one of the oldest devils alive, I should go next. Let me say, I'm 12000 years old and have had a long life. So my story won't be short.

First off: I should explain why I have such power, long life span and little weakness to the powers of light. The truth is that I'm not a pure-blood devil. I'm only half a devil, and half a Divine. Or Half Demon, half Angel how ever you want to phrase it. A half blood. Both my greatest pride and my largest shame. My life was never peaceful. I grew up with mortals as neither the Realms of Heaven or The Underworld would let half blood through their gates, not that I really cared. Living with mortals was funny at times. Anyway, I got a lot of slack for the bat wings and combined with a horn, I was classed as a rare Bat wing Alicorn. Too bad back then, Alicorns were symbols of power beyond control and bat wings a Demon. It was a lot of fun watching them try and make me cry, try to hurt me, while every one of them fell after a single strike. Those years we're the greatest. At about the age of 22, I decided it was time to claim Hell as my own home. Through shear force of strength, I overthrew all the Lords in 2 short years. During the time I learnt the long history of the race from the elders. Made me want revenge for my race, to reclaim our original home that we had been thrown away from in ancient times, and that's ancient by that times standards. That land we once owned is what you now call Equestria. A long time ago it had a much different name which I have forgotten, as have all the soldiers who served me. Which brings on the next chapter of my life.

At age 40. I had amassed an army of the strongest demons and Lords throughout every house in the underworld, all of them serving before me. This was the start of a section of history consumed by war and fighting. 700 years the fighting ensued for. 700 years. The soldiers the lands had back them were on a whole 'nother level to what the Equestrian Military has today. I'm feeling oddly nostalgic now. Anyway, fast forward 700 to the end of the war and the Demon's won. We over through the leaders of the old world in a battle greater than you can imagine. Millions on either side fighting down to the last man. No retreats and no prisoners. It was beautiful. I reigned as High Lord of the surface within all Devil controlled territory. And within the 1200 years I ruled, we took over a lot of land. Fast forward to my 2000's. Their was an attack. The leaders of the old world's resistance manage to sneak an ambush on me while I was distracted by festivities. My favourite time of year. They could not kill me, so they sacrificed their very lives to send me to the one place I would never escape from. Tartarus prison. After that, I hear that the empire crumbled without guidance. Infighting for who will be the new High Lord caused us to crumble from the inside. Cut off the head of the snake and the body shall wither as you say.

This is the final part of my story. For 10000 years I was trapped in Tartarus. You know what this is like? It's Boring. Nothing to do. Fortunately for me, the spell that was used to keep me held was due a recast, but Celestia sent a team of novices in to cast it, which ultimately led to my escape. That is where I first me Tempest Sol, among a few others I have not seen since. When I left, I found that Devils where still in a horrid state. But they had civilisation and order brought to them at least. I lived for 8 years in the ruins of my old home like a rouge. An outcast, a rebel. That was the greatest insult I was ever given. They spat om the honour of my name and drove a stake right through the centre. Most of the rest of the story is rather uninteresting. So know you know who I am. Mostly. Who wants to go next?

"caras.... consider me apart of your army" simple began to smile "due to recent events i've say change my mind on this war" simple proceeds to change the subject as he feels a weight being lifted "also would you know when the next battle tournament will be on.... this 25% demon wants to enjoy a media he's just learned to like..." simple laugh abit.... and thought (this feels so much more natural ) 

Edited by ExampleUser

After reading the letter, the bat pony set the letter down and sighed. He had no idea that there was another aura beast out their in the world, but many things were stirring that even he wasn't aware of. The bat pony then stood and trotted into the forest. "I need to know what is going on, even if it turns everyone against me." He muttered to himself as he looked around, trying to make sure that he wouldn't get lost. Tempest would be sure to ask Golden about what the demon had said when she woke.

Dawn groaned as she woke up and noticed that Tempest was gone. She then glanced at Golden, but didn't think that she would be able to take Tempest if they fought. "What happened back there?" She asked.

Clayton was walking through the forest when he noticed the three figures land in the clearing. He watched as they made camp and immediately noticed two as friends, Tempest and Dawn. "Why am I not surprised. They would've probably been the first to sign up for this war." He thought to himself. The unicorn was a smith and artist, but he had signed up to protect his home, or at least that's what he had been told and he didn't really doubt it. Clayton then slowly approached the two after he saw Tempest leave.

@@Midnight_Aurora

Caras: "We will lend you our aid to the best  of our abilities. But we do still have this War to worry about, and that does take number one priority in our minds. We will help how we can, but we don't believe that we can be of much help to you."

@

"I can allow you to join in my army. You've displayed enough at least in order to earn a rank higher than the average troop, but don't expect to get away with breaking rules. We are a harsh military where disobedience is punished greatly, by swearing yourself to the Devils, it is a lifelong commitment that you may never break. For if you do, you will be killed. Do you swear to live your life as the Devils do? Do you swear to serve under your Lord? Do you swear to die for your Lord?"

@,

Golden Leaf was woke up by the sound of unrecognised hoof steps approaching her location, and immediately pulled up her sword in a battle stance. It took her eyes a moment, but she eventually recognised that it was just a regular Pony. "Sorry about the aggression, a lot has happened today so I'm a bit jumpy. Allow me to introduce myself. I am The Heart Of Our Goddess, but please call me Golden Leaf. One of 5 Captains for the Goddess. Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

(edited)

Clayton smiled slightly and nodded. "Well, that is certainly interesting." He said. "My name is Clayton. I'm a friend of both Tempest and Dawn." He said. The unicorn then set his obsidian scythe down and sat on the ground, as he noticed Dawn. "What happened to her, and is the pony who did this still alive. If he is, that bat pony isn't going to be pleased." Clayton then noticed a slip of paper and glanced over the letter, before handing it to Golden. "I believe that this is for you." 

Edited by Dire Miralis

Tempest came out on top of a hill and heard the rustling of leaves. He could sense a presence growing closer, but didn't fear its approach. "Where are you, Nephyer. It has been sometime since we have last spoke." He said, letting the aura beast dwelling within him take control of his body.

Dawn groaned as she slowly woke up and noticed Clayton and Golden. When she sat up, a searing pain coursed through her body, limiting her movement. She did notice that they were in a forest, though and was somewhat confused. "Where exactly are we," She asked. "And where is Tempest?"

@@Drago Ryder

Naga, speaking into tempest's mind once more, seemed rather.... Grim.

" Tempest.... If we are to win this, then we will need to attain more power. More specifically.... You need to attain more power along with the other mortals. I can provide you with that strength, but the cost for myself will be high... Forgo eating any other kind of meat for a while. I will constantly be purifying negative karma from within my own soul. It may keep me from turning feral while i evaporate into your subconscious. What remains of my power will be taken by yourself... Do you accept?"

(edited)

@@Midnight_Aurora

Caras: "We will lend you our aid to the best  of our abilities. But we do still have this War to worry about, and that does take number one priority in our minds. We will help how we can, but we don't believe that we can be of much help to you."

@

"I can allow you to join in my army. You've displayed enough at least in order to earn a rank higher than the average troop, but don't expect to get away with breaking rules. We are a harsh military where disobedience is punished greatly, by swearing yourself to the Devils, it is a lifelong commitment that you may never break. For if you do, you will be killed. Do you swear to live your life as the Devils do? Do you swear to serve under your Lord? Do you swear to die for your Lord?"

@,

Golden Leaf was woke up by the sound of unrecognised hoof steps approaching her location, and immediately pulled up her sword in a battle stance. It took her eyes a moment, but she eventually recognised that it was just a regular Pony. "Sorry about the aggression, a lot has happened today so I'm a bit jumpy. Allow me to introduce myself. I am The Heart Of Our Goddess, but please call me Golden Leaf. One of 5 Captains for the Goddess. Pleasure to make your acquaintance."

"yes i swear caras.....to do whatever i have to.... the divine's betrayed me from the beginning...." simple walked up to caras and whispered (heh....let's just say they had a little back up spell on me.... a brainwashing spell to be exact.....) he began to smile and laugh a little "so do you want some help with the dishes......"

@@Midnight_Aurora

@

@,

( i'd thought i would add on this little part as i was getting bored waiting for replies i hope it isn't too much trouble )

simple proceeded to clean the dishes he then let off a sigh " chrysteel let me apologize for what.... i said about you earlier..... i....." "look it's not lik ......i'm sorry" he proceeded to finish the dishes and said "so caras.... what are these rules you speak of..... beside the ones you've already told me" he proceeded to look at caras waiting an answer

Edited by ExampleUser

Chrysteel says, "Apology accepted. We all make mistakes when in the heat of the moment. I never blamed you for your sudden dislike towards me. I have suffered such rash decisions before. It is the reason I try so hard to not be what the others think I am."

She helps with finishing the dishes. Without the braclet she isn't as strong, but he can tell she is stronger then she makes herself out to be.

"yes i swear caras.....to do whatever i have to.... the divine's betrayed me from the beginning...." simple walked up to caras and whispered (heh....let's just say they had a little back up spell on me.... a brainwashing spell to be exact.....) he began to smile and laugh a little "so do you want some help with the dishes......"

( i'd thought i would add on this little part as i was getting bored waiting for replies i hope it isn't too much trouble )

simple proceeded to clean the dishes he then let off a sigh " chrysteel let me apologize for what.... i said about you earlier..... i....." "look it's not lik ......i'm sorry" he proceeded to finish the dishes and said "so caras.... what are these rules you speak of..... beside the ones you've already told me" he proceeded to look at caras waiting an answer

(Sorry I'm late. I've been playing Destiny.)

Caras: "It's not exactly something set in stone, each Lord makes his own laws for his underlings. You serve under me now, and I really only have a few rules. You do what I say, you don't kill other servants without permission unless self defence, and you protect Lady Niruna with your life. She has taken a liking to you, you understand that right. Just because you are now my servant, I will not hesitate to kill you should you let harm come to her. Aside from that, live as you will. Just be ready anything. Also, you said you are 1/4 devil? May I take a blood sample so I may deduce which house your blood belongs to? I may be able to help you unlock that houses special traits."

Tempest came out on top of a hill and heard the rustling of leaves. He could sense a presence growing closer, but didn't fear its approach. "Where are you, Nephyer. It has been sometime since we have last spoke." He said, letting the aura beast dwelling within him take control of his body.

Dawn groaned as she slowly woke up and noticed Clayton and Golden. When she sat up, a searing pain coursed through her body, limiting her movement. She did notice that they were in a forest, though and was somewhat confused. "Where exactly are we," She asked. "And where is Tempest?"

Golden took the letter from Clayton and put it to one side when Dawn started to wake up. "Oh good, you're awake. I was beginning to think that you may not make it. Don't try to move. You took several devastating hits from the Half-Blood. Mainly a slash, burn and stab wound. And you were under some strange mind control spell for a while. I'm honestly surprised you survived. We're in a forest a little bit north of the new equestrian borders since the Devil took the north with ease, Tempest has gone somewhere. I'm sure he's not gone far though. Also Dawn, do you know this pony? He also seems to be with Equestrian Military."

Dawn nodded slightly and didn't try to move any further. "Yes. He's an old friend of Tempest and I, before all of this happened." She said, smiling gently.

Tempest thought over what Naga had said and sighed. He didn't want to lose an ally, but it held so many benefits. "Yes. I believe that that is the best course of action." He said. It went against everything the bat pony stood for, but he needed power to stop this war. He also sensed a presence growing near.

Nephyr appeared out of the darkness behind Tempest and smiled. "So, you are the one who controls Xena. I also assume that the pony who has Baz is somewhere near by? Those two can't stand to be apart from their other half." He said. The snake the laughed a bit, amused a bit.

"Yes, he is. It is good to see you to, Nephyer." Xena said, taking control of Tempest's body. "Baz is close, but why are you here. No one is close to death.

Nephyer smilrked a bit, but his gaze seemed to darken. "War is good for business, brother. I also see that you serve them, despite what they have done."

(P.S: This is just a part of Nephyer's plan. Should Child of Darkness confirm this, it will have actually happened in the past.)

(Sorry I'm late. I've been playing Destiny.)

Caras: "It's not exactly something set in stone, each Lord makes his own laws for his underlings. You serve under me now, and I really only have a few rules. You do what I say, you don't kill other servants without permission unless self defence, and you protect Lady Niruna with your life. She has taken a liking to you, you understand that right. Just because you are now my servant, I will not hesitate to kill you should you let harm come to her. Aside from that, live as you will. Just be ready anything. Also, you said you are 1/4 devil? May I take a blood sample so I may deduce which house your blood belongs to? I may be able to help you unlock that houses special traits."

Golden took the letter from Clayton and put it to one side when Dawn started to wake up. "Oh good, you're awake. I was beginning to think that you may not make it. Don't try to move. You took several devastating hits from the Half-Blood. Mainly a slash, burn and stab wound. And you were under some strange mind control spell for a while. I'm honestly surprised you survived. We're in a forest a little bit north of the new equestrian borders since the Devil took the north with ease, Tempest has gone somewhere. I'm sure he's not gone far though. Also Dawn, do you know this pony? He also seems to be with Equestrian Military."

"okay i've got it.....also my blood is for the taking..... unlocking more power will only help me in the war so it's a small price to pay" he walked up to caras and put his hoof out "so how do you wish to get this blood" he then looked at chrysteel and smiled..... he was just happy she forgave him........he did really care for chrysteel.....and what he said to her made him feel bad...... 

(edited)

Chrysteel felt something shift Within. 'Simple cares for me. I have never felt this before. Maybe thats it.' "Simple, do you care about me? It doesn't feel like love but it is a directed emotion at me."

She looks away shyly, hiding her face by her mane.

She looks to Caras and says, "I think I know part of how you and Niruna can help me. Since she cursed my kind, she had to have made a way to break said curse. Changelings have never known love of any kind directed towards them. Simple's careing feelings towards me have shifted something. I feel much stonger then I did before he felt those emotions. Maybe in time I can earn your trust Caras."

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

(edited)

Chrysteel felt something shift Within. 'Simple cares for me. I have never felt this before. Maybe thats it.' "Simple, do you care about me? It doesn't feel like love but it is a directed emotion at me."

She looks away shyly, hiding her face by her mane.

She looks to Caras and says, "I think I know part of how you and Niruna can help me. Since she cursed my kind, she had to have made a way to break said curse. Changelings have never known love of any kind directed towards them. Simple's careing feelings towards me have shifted something. I feel much stonger then I did before he felt those emotions. Maybe in time I can earn your trust Caras."

simple's checks went red "um... well yeah i do..... care about you.....but like you said....i...." he then look at caras "so...um..w..what about this blood" simple then proceeded to take a gulp...... "like i said before how do you plan to take this blood... i don't mind how..... just wondering....." he proceeded look at chrysteel.... and thought (my care provides her with power.........this is interesting to say the least..... but.......)

Edited by ExampleUser

Chrysteel goes over to him and nussels him. "It is only fare to return the favor. I care about all who I hold close to my heart."

She then turns to Caras. "My promise from earlier stands. I will help in watching over Lady Niruna. A friend in need is a friend I aid. That won't change. May mother Venus keep the love between this family safe. May her power grant me this responsibility. I may no longer be with the divines but mother Venus is a neutral being who only seeks the growth of love. Even if it is k ist between a small group such as this."

Chrysteel looks a little different. Her carapace has taken on a more pink then black colorations. Her colorations now match towards multiple versions of rose pink.

simple's checks went red "um... well yeah i do..... care about you.....but like you said....i...." he then look at caras "so...um..w..what about this blood" simple then proceeded to take a gulp...... "like i said before how do you plan to take this blood... i don't mind how..... just wondering....." he proceeded look at chrysteel.... and thought (my care provides her with power.........this is interesting to say the least..... but.......)

Caras pulls a small dagger out from his side and holds it in a telekinesis grip. "This is how I will take your blood. This will hurt. A lot. Prepare yourself, I must stab you in the heart as only the blood that is running in the source of your life, will tell me your dormant strength. Don't worry, blade is enchanted so the wound will heal as soon as the blade leaves along with the pain."

Caras plunged the Dagger into Simple's heart and left it for a few seconds while the blade absorbed some of the blood flowing in the heart. Once the blade was red, he removed it from his chest and the wound healed almost instantly.

With the blood extracted, Caras drank a small amount of simple's blood. He feel silent in thought, trying to figure out which house this was.

Chrysteel goes over to him and nussels him. "It is only fare to return the favor. I care about all who I hold close to my heart."

She then turns to Caras. "My promise from earlier stands. I will help in watching over Lady Niruna. A friend in need is a friend I aid. That won't change. May mother Venus keep the love between this family safe. May her power grant me this responsibility. I may no longer be with the divines but mother Venus is a neutral being who only seeks the growth of love. Even if it is k ist between a small group such as this."

Chrysteel looks a little different. Her carapace has taken on a more pink then black colorations. Her colorations now match towards multiple versions of rose pink.

Niruna: "Wow. You look really cool. But you said you are related to Venus? I have a question, is the Love a devil feels different from the love a divine or a mortal feels? It's always bugged me because I always feel sick when I'm around mortals who emit love. Are we that different and Evil?"

(edited)

Chrysteel smiles and says, "No matter the being, emotions like love are the same for all life. Mother Venus granted this love too all the world. Mortal, Divine or Devil. If one looks beyond the surface, we are all the same. We all possess emotions and in one form or another a spirit or soul as mortals call them. I hope this answers your question."

Chrysteel looks suddenly towards the portal into the underworld. She then looks to Niruna. "Niruna, have you ever heard of an item called Flutterling's Honor?"

(edited)

Caras pulls a small dagger out from his side and holds it in a telekinesis grip. "This is how I will take your blood. This will hurt. A lot. Prepare yourself, I must stab you in the heart as only the blood that is running in the source of your life, will tell me your dormant strength. Don't worry, blade is enchanted so the wound will heal as soon as the blade leaves along with the pain."

Caras plunged the Dagger into Simple's heart and left it for a few seconds while the blade absorbed some of the blood flowing in the heart. Once the blade was red, he removed it from his chest and the wound healed almost instantly.

With the blood extracted, Caras drank a small amount of simple's blood. He feel silent in thought, trying to figure out which house this was.

Niruna: "Wow. You look really cool. But you said you are related to Venus? I have a question, is the Love a devil feels different from the love a divine or a mortal feels? It's always bugged me because I always feel sick when I'm around mortals who emit love. Are we that different and Evil?"

"Well you were right about the healing almost instantly.... but... wow that was a joint of pain... so what house do i belong...to" simple proceeded to notice niruna "well niruna......it seems i'm going to be protecting you from now on.....i hope that won't be too much trouble" simple smiled in a loving way..... it felt as if they were brother and sister... but not in the normal always arguing way but the more loving looking out for each other way.... it was so hard for him to describe but it felt like they knew each other for ages "so.... caras what is my bloodline anyway?"

Edited by ExampleUser

(edited)

"Well you were right about the healing almost instantly.... but... wow that was a joint of pain... so what house do i belong...to" simple proceeded to notice niruna "well niruna......it seems i'm going to be protecting you from now on.....i hope that won't be too much trouble" simple smiled in a loving way..... it felt as if they were brother and sister... but not in the normal always arguing way but the more loving looking out for each other way.... it was so hard for him to describe but it felt like they knew each other for ages "so.... caras what is my bloodline anyway?"

"This is blood from the 5th highest ranking house in the underworld. House of the Blood Moon. Also knows as the Hunter clan. Once awoken, this blood will heighten all your senses, increase the speed at which you can move your body and how fast you can react. The beasts if this world and the underworld will obey your every command and you will just naturally improve your ability for survival and hunting. A strong blood line, useful in the battle sense as well as day to day activities. Who would of thought that you would have one if the 5 prestigious houses living within you. Now then, my dear friend Diadora is also within the Hunter Clan, I shall introduce you two tomorrow, she will help you unlock your power, as I know nothing of how that House works. They ate quiet secretive. But remember, you serve me. You serve the House of Undying ancients, The second highest ranking house. If they try to convince you to join them, tell them you serve me. That should shut them up."

Niruna smiled at hearing Simples words. It felt lime A wave of comfort had just washed over her. "I guess we'll be together until I return to the House of Lucifer in a few years Onii-Chan. I look forward to spending time with you. And you Chrysteel. May I call you Onee-Chan? And no. What is Flutterlings Honour?" Niruna said the past with excitement in her eyes, she always wanted a big sister. Maybe this was her chance.

Edited by Child of Darkness

Clayton sighed as he sat down. "Anyway, I was just on a routine patrol and to my surprise, I find you guys. " He said, giving a slight smirk. "Anyway, the closest outpost is a mile south of here, so you weren't really to far. I also heard about what happened in the crystal empire."

Xena was slightly curious. The demon from earlier had said something similar, and something strange was going on. "What are you talking about?" He asked, his gaze becoming more focused on his friend.

Nephyer laughed darkly as a smirk spread across his mouth. "Do you not remember what happened on the last day of our kingdom's history. Equestrian forces attacked when we were at our most vulnerable, but they also had orders from a... higher power, if you could call it that." He said. "They're using you as a weapon and you don't even know that they were the ones who ruined everything. That's not even the best part. If you step out of line, they know how to tighten the leash."

Dawn nodded slightly, but felt strange. She could feel something nearby and shook her head, before standing up. "I'm going to find Tempest." She said.

"I am in no mood for games, Nephyer." The aura beast growled and felt his energy surround Tempest's body.

(edited)

"This is blood from the 5th highest ranking house in the underworld. House of the Blood Moon. Also knows as the Hunter clan. Once awoken, this blood will heighten all your senses, increase the speed at which you can move your body and how fast you can react. The beasts if this world and the underworld will obey your every command and you will just naturally improve your ability for survival and hunting. A strong blood line, useful in the battle sense as well as day to day activities. Who would of thought that you would have one if the 5 prestigious houses living within you. Now then, my dear friend Diadora is also within the Hunter Clan, I shall introduce you two tomorrow, she will help you unlock your power, as I know nothing of how that House works. They ate quiet secretive. But remember, you serve me. You serve the House of Undying ancients, The second highest ranking house. If they try to convince you to join them, tell them you serve me. That should shut them up."

Niruna smiled at hearing Simples words. It felt lime A wave of comfort had just washed over her. "I guess we'll be together until I return to the House of Lucifer in a few years Onii-Chan. I look forward to spending time with you. And you Chrysteel. May I call you Onee-Chan? And no. What is Flutterlings Honour?" Niruna said the past with excitement in her eyes, she always wanted a big sister. Maybe this was her chance.

Chrysteel smiles and says, "You May call me that. Love of family is but one of three true loves that exist. There is true love. There is the love of family. Finally there is the love of friendship. For a being like me, directed forms of these loves make us stronger. I don't know exactly what it will do beyond that but Simple's careing feelings for me did cause a change within. Not only do I feel stronger but I also feel more free from a problem that has plagued my kind for as long as many care to remember.

From what memories I do have, the Flutterling's Honor was a Crystal given to the devils along time ago. As to its current location and who has it, I don't know. It was given to the leading house of Devils before the fall of the Flutterlings. I also know that it will be able to work with Flutterling's Heart and Flutterling's Blessing. I have the heart and the divines have the blessing. I don't know what will happen when the three are gathered but it's going to be an event of a life time. Last time the items were together peace was made possible. Who knows what will happen this time."

(edited)

"thank you its good to know where my blood is held......i look forward to seeing this hunter" simple proceeded to walk away when he turned around and said "so when the next battle tournament anyway?" he couldn't put his finger on it..... but the more he hanged out with the devil the more he acted like a devil....it was impulsive... and felt natural...

Xena was slightly curious. The demon from earlier had said something similar, and something strange was going on. "What are you talking about?" He asked, his gaze becoming more focused on his friend.

Nephyer laughed darkly as a smirk spread across his mouth. "Do you not remember what happened on the last day of our kingdom's history. Equestrian forces attacked when we were at our most vulnerable, but they also had orders from a... higher power, if you could call it that." He said. "They're using you as a weapon and you don't even know that they were the ones who ruined everything. That's not even the best part. If you step out of line, they know how to tighten the leash."

Dawn nodded slightly, but felt strange. She could feel something nearby and shook her head, before standing up. "I'm going to find Tempest." She said.

"I am in no mood for games, Nephyer." The aura beast growled and felt his energy surround Tempest's body.

forgot to add this! link to starlight bright

"how great i just had to go get myself lost in the forest" said starlight bright looking for a sign of the scattered army...... "well this is just....." starlight takes out his sword as he see two figures with weapons "oh this is just perfect isn't it..." he proceeded to walk up to the two ponies.... when he noticed a figure he saw at the battle field tempest 

Edited by ExampleUser

(Um, Nephyer isn't a pony. He's a ten headed snake.)

The aura beast's gaze darkened. "I am not lying, brother." He said. "Why don't you go back to your camp and ask that little fangirl of your carrier about the whole thing." The aura beast then turned to face the new pony on the scene. "You know, it is rude to eavesdrop on another's conversation. I suggest you show yourself."

Xena thought over what Nephyer had said. It would make sense if it did turn out to be true. He had no idea how the divine viewed his kind, but he did know that turmoil between the beliefs of ponies wasn't uncommon within history. The fox then returned to the den he had set up in Tempest's mind, giving the bat pony control of his body. Xena knew Tempest had heard what Nephyer said, so he didn't really have to explain the situation.