Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Brigade Of Celestial Light

Child Of Darkness

Tempest smiled as he landed on the cliff. That was the fastest he had ever gone and a new energy seemed to surge through his body. The bat pony then landed and noticed that Blitz was watching him. "Well, that happened." He said.

The dragon nodded and smiled. "You just did the pass in 50 minutes and achieved Mach 1. That is impressive. Now that you have the speed that you need, you must master the demon in your own mind."

The bat pony was stunned. He knew what that thing was capable of and he wasn't exactly pleased. "And what if I can't contain him?"

"Then this world will most likely die, but there is a need for balance both in this world and the mind. Fighting him will not help anypony."

Tempest sighed and nodded, before he sat down and began to meditate.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Running towards the camp Mango came under a skidding halt. There were many individuals he didn't know but the divine seemed to be ok. The tension was strong and many things were happening, luckily no violence. Making his presence clear he walked in itching to figure things out. " Last time I heard we were at war, can any one of you explain what's happening here?"

"I am. We are inside a Divine Sanctuary Spell. It will last a little longer."

Chrysteel looks to the newcomer. Her changeling form still active. It suppresses and hide 50% of her current true power. She isn't ready to let it lose yet. She also still needs the love of friendship. To gain she knows one needs to consider her a true friend.

"So, Heart of the Goddess Golden Leaf, will you bring my request before the guardians of Flutterling's Blessing or do I have to talk to All-Mother Faust first?"

Tempest appeared in front of a locked door within his subconscious and felt no fear. That would only give him more power. "Ok. Let's hope this works." He thought as the locks released and the door slowly creeped open.

A low growl was heard before the door shot open and Tempest's inner demon and landed in front of the pony. It had dark gray skin with yellow, glowing eyes. Two horns protruded from the back of its head and it stood on two legs. It was twice the height of Tempest and it glared at him with a look of contempt. "Well, looks like you're finaly letting me free."

The bat pony shook his head and glared right back. "Sorry, but it's not that simple. I don't want to fight you anymore."

Clayton sighed as he watched the others and wasn't to fond of the pony with the strange looking armor. He also wasn't sure of Chrysteel's intentions, but that could just be a mute point. "Hopefully this doesn't escalate to quickly." The unicorn thought as he looked over the demons that had already arrived.  

(edited)

The beast looked at Tempest before giving a guttural laugh. "Oh please. You know what would happen should I gain control. I am your hatred, your anger, your guilt, your sadness. I am every negative emotion you've ever felt." He said. There was a mix of emotions in his gaze, though.

The bat pony nodded and smirked. "That's the thing. We share control of this body. We are two sides of the same coin and we need to at the very least co exist together." He said. Tempest couldn't explain it, but something felt off about the being in front of him. Maybe he could use that to his advantage. "You're lonely, aren't you, Kagemaru?"

"Oh please. As if I need your sympathy." He huffed as he quickly looked away. "I'm perfectly fine where I am now."

"You say that and yet you constantly want to get out of your little corner of my mind. Why don't you stop lying to yourself and just admit it?"

Dawn facehooved and nodded. "Thanks. I'll work on that." She said, smiling gently. The alicorn then began to explain what had happened earlier in the forest. She was careful not to be rude and only spoke in a neutral tone. "Oh, I don't think I ever got your name."

Edited by Drago Ryder

(edited)

"I am. We are inside a Divine Sanctuary Spell. It will last a little longer."

Chrysteel looks to the newcomer. Her changeling form still active. It suppresses and hide 50% of her current true power. She isn't ready to let it lose yet. She also still needs the love of friendship. To gain she knows one needs to consider her a true friend.

"So, Heart of the Goddess Golden Leaf, will you bring my request before the guardians of Flutterling's Blessing or do I have to talk to All-Mother Faust first?"

Golden: "If you want it, you'll have to talk to the Goddess. How? Simple, you pray, and see if she answers your request. But as it stands now, you're getting nothing from the divines."

Running towards the camp Mango came under a skidding halt. There were many individuals he didn't know but the divine seemed to be ok. The tension was strong and many things were happening, luckily no violence. Making his presence clear he walked in itching to figure things out. " Last time I heard we were at war, can any one of you explain what's happening here?"

When Mango arrived on scene, Caras eyes are quickly drawn to him, and then fill with fear. Pushing Niruna as far away from him as he could, he looked at mango with both extreme killing intent and fear. "That armour, where did you get it?"

Dawn facehooved and nodded. "Thanks. I'll work on that." She said, smiling gently. The alicorn then began to explain what had happened earlier in the forest. She was careful not to be rude and only spoke in a neutral tone. "Oh, I don't think I ever got your name."

"The name is Zecz. High Lord Zecz from the house that shares my name. Second most powerful Demon in current existence and the most desired stallion, even more so that Elder Lord Lucifer. And that is some task to accomplish." He thought a little to himself before speaking again. "Maybe it's true what people say, maybe I am a little bit narcissistic."

(Sorry I'm late, a mix of Internet problems and IRL have kept me busy. But I'm back to full time posting now.)

Edited by Child Of Darkness

That question was something got a lot, however he way the demon asked it sounded like he knew a lot more about it then the folks in Canterlot. " It was years ago in some ancient tomb near griffon stone, we heard reports of a demon in the are so I was sent. The demon named Apostle confronted me and my men, I wore the suit to slay him." Grabbing the handle of his sword Mango didn't know if this demon would attack him but preparing for the worst had always helped him in the past. This particular individual looked powerful the suit could tell and probably wanted his power,simple fact was Mango wouldn't let it.

Kagemaru glared at Tempest and roared. "I hate you. I hate everything you are and stand for." The demon then moved back a bit and looked at the ground. "I hate how you can be so kind to those who have wronged you so much."

That got Tempest off guard, but he figured it would come. "I don't exactly trust them that much, especially not right now." He said, knowing who his dark side was referring to. "You forget that they were the ones who basically wiped out our people."

The demon smirked and nodded. "Well, I'm glad we have something in common at least, but that still doesn't mean I'll help you." He said, before lunging at Tempest.

The bat pony smirked and dodged the attack, before delivering a roundhouse kick to the back of the beast's head. He then formed two swords and took a defensive stance.

Dawn smirked slightly and nodded. "Well, that's an understatement." She said, though she wasn't really that interested.

Clayton could tell that something wasn't right, seeing how Caras reacted to the armored pony. "While you're at it, I believe you have somepony that a friend of mine wants back. Of course, knowing him, he probably tried to get her back, but failed, so where are they now?" The unicorn then smirked, seeing an opportunity to get some information.

The demon recovered from the kick and growled. "You are a fool to think that we could even think of co existing." He said.

Tempest rolled his eyes and sighed. "Oh please. There must be somepony you like." He said, laughing a bit as he and Kagemaru began to trade blows.

"No. At some point or another, you have hated a number of your friends for even a second." Kagemaru blocked one of Tempest's swords before slashing at him with his claws.

"True, but everyone fights every now and again." Tempest dodged the attack and the two continued to fight in silence.

(edited)

Golden: "If you want it, you'll have to talk to the Goddess. How? Simple, you pray, and see if she answers your request. But as it stands now, you're getting nothing from the divines."

Chrysteel takes note of the one who caused Caras fear. She then says to golden, "I hope in time you will come to understand what it is I am trying to accomplish. Until then I will protect those I care for, you included Golden. Let's go before this becomes a needless blood bath."

She looks to Mango, who caused Caras fear and says, "I don't want needless bloodshed. No not right now."

It was then that she dropped her full changeling guise and let her full aura fill the area. A mother's love to protect her foals and a mother's hope to drive away fear. Caras is most affected by the hope part of her aura. It allows him to face his fear and eventually grow stronger from it.

However as the sanctuary spell falls a calming of one's emotions can be felt within the area of Chrysteel's Aura. She says, "Love, Hope, Fear and Furry. these are but four of the auras that one can awaken and master. This however is the true power of My aura Valor's Love. This was also the power of Crystal, Avatar of Venus and Queen of the Flutterlings."

She stand next to Caras and Niruna. She looks intent on making any ensuing fight a stale mate. Golden can feel what wounds she currently has beginning to heal. "I will pray. I will also talk with mother's Avatar directly. Only with a Flutterling's or Changeling's help will you discover the secret of the Canterlot Crystal Caves."

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

(edited)

Dawn smirked slightly and nodded. "Well, that's an understatement." She said, though she wasn't really that interested.

Zecz: "I take mild offence to that. Maybe I should inform Caras about breaking his equipment? No, of course I won't do that. What am I? An animal? No. I still have respect for some people. Appreciate the fact that I may or may not be willing to help you, depending on how you act. I won't tell much more. Caras should be returning soon. So we'll talk again later." Zecz turned around and started to leave the room. "Oh, and one last thing. If you want to get Caras in a poor state of mind, try and find a way to get him to talk about someone named Vio. He could either kill you for mentioning that name, or lose focus letting you do what you need to do. Either way, it's your best shot for escape. Bye bye." Zecz left Dawn alone in the room.

That question was something got a lot, however he way the demon asked it sounded like he knew a lot more about it then the folks in Canterlot. " It was years ago in some ancient tomb near griffon stone, we heard reports of a demon in the are so I was sent. The demon named Apostle confronted me and my men, I wore the suit to slay him." Grabbing the handle of his sword Mango didn't know if this demon would attack him but preparing for the worst had always helped him in the past. This particular individual looked powerful the suit could tell and probably wanted his power,simple fact was Mango wouldn't let it.

Caras: "You say that so casually it's frightening. Do you not understand what that thing is? It was sealed away for good reason. If the devils are afraid of something, and one of my power, than its rightfully so that it should be locked away."

Chrysteel takes note of the one who caused Caras fear. She then says to golden, "I hope in time you will come to understand what it is I am trying to accomplish. Until then I will protect those I care for, you included Golden. Let's go before this becomes a needless blood bath."

She looks to Mango, who caused Caras fear and says, "I don't want needless bloodshed. No not right now."

It was then that she dropped her full changeling guise and let her full aura fill the area. A mother's love to protect her foals and a mother's hope to drive away fear. Caras is most affected by the hope part of her aura. It allows him to face his fear and eventually grow stronger from it.

However as the sanctuary spell falls a calming of one's emotions can be felt within the area of Chrysteel's Aura. She says, "Love, Hope, Fear and Furry. these are but four of the auras that one can awaken and master. This however is the true power of My aura Valor's Love. This was also the power of Crystal, Avatar of Venus and Queen of the Flutterlings."

She stand next to Caras and Niruna. She looks intent on making any ensuing fight a stale mate. Golden can feel what wounds she currently has beginning to heal. "I will pray. I will also talk with mother's Avatar directly. Only with a Flutterling's or Changeling's help will you discover the secret of the Canterlot Crystal Caves."

Caras felt his fear slightly wash away, but it still mostly remain solid. He continued to back away with Niruna. "You stay far away from us with that armour. I could care less if you lived or died. I just never want to see that thing again. We're leaving, come on Niruna." Niruna held onto Caras and the two of them teleported most of the way home.

Niruna: "Caras? What was that thing?"

Caras: "A creature from a dark history. Something school won't teach and something most devils have forgotten. It's presence will never leave your mind, I'm sorry you had to encounter it. I thought we locked it away forever long ago. Maybe we should check on the other artifacts we have sealed away. To make sure they don't escape."

Niruna: "Do devils have an arsenal of weapons locked away in the dimension gaps?"

Caras: "Weapons, armours, technology, books, all of them forbidden, and most if them have a mind of their own or find some way to corrupt minds. But maybe it's time to bring back something that I sealed away personally. Maybe it's time."

(I don't have much time to explain. I have so much going on right now it's annoying. I can possibly do between 2-5 posts a day from now for a while.)

Edited by Child Of Darkness

Dawn made a point to remember what Zecz had said and was already trying to find a way to say what she would in a way that wouldn't end up with Caras killing her.

After a few minutes of fighting, Tempest gained the upper hand when he punched Kagemaru in the chest, sending him into a wall. "We could end this at any time. I've had about enough of this." He said, approaching the beast.

Kagemaru gave a short cough and smirked. "Looks like you're stronger than I thought. Fine. Let's get this over with." The two then floated into the air and circled each other, before merging as one.

The bat pony opened his eyes and smiled. "Well, that's over with." He thought to himself. He felt more powerful than he ever had before and a smirk dawned on his face as he glanced at Blitz. "So, what's next."

The dragon thought for a second, before responding. "The last bit of training I have in mind will be the most strenuious. You have to give up everything you know and love if you wish to master this."

(edited)

Chrysteel had vanished with Caras and Niruna. She looks to Caras and says, "So one of the strongest devils in the world knows fear? I ca. Relate in a way. We will need to go to the leader Lucifer. Sense your society is ran mostly by houses. It would be best if it is one from the strongest house who provides for my Evolution. Only a vial this size is needed. However the house leader would be best."

She holds up a small vial. She then check on you the crystal. It is currently at 50% charge.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

(edited)

Clayton sighed and facehooved as the demons simply disappeared. "Well, that went no where." He muttered to himself as he glanced at Golden and the new pony. Something didn't feel right, but he pushed it to the back of his mind, as he put his scythe on his back. "It's getting late. We should head back to the outpost."

Edited by Dire Miralis

Chrysteel had vanished with Caras and Niruna. She looks to Caras and says, "So one of the strongest devils in the world knows fear? I ca. Relate in a way. We will need to go to the leader Lucifer. Sense your society is ran mostly by houses. It would be best if it is one from the strongest house who provides for my Evolution. Only a vial this size is needed. However the house leader would be best."

She holds up a small vial. She then check on you the crystal. It is currently at 50% charge.

Caras: "Fear is the most basic of all the emotions next to anger and hate. Devils are suppose to induce fear, not feel it. You will never speak of this again. Either of you. The humiliation would drive my whole house to ruin. And the disassembling of the Elder clan. Let's go home. And as for you Niruna! You are grounded! You are forbidden to leave your room for the rest of the day. Are we clear?"

Niruna: "Yes Caras-oniisama. Sorry Caras-oniisama."

Caras: "Good. No let's go. And Chrysteel. Well talk more later about visiting Lucifer, I'm sure we can arrange a visit to the underworld."

Clayton sighed and facehooved as the demons simply disappeared. "Well, that went no where." He muttered to himself as he glanced at Golden and the new pony. Something didn't feel right, but he pushed it to the back of his mind, as he put his scythe on his back. "It's getting late. We should head back to the outpost."

Golden: "I had the chance to kill the daughter of the current Maō. Do you have any idea how rare an opportunity this was? That's the first time she has been spotted by a divine in over 3 years. Now she may disappeared for hundreds of years. All because of her." She dropped to her knees and prayed to the Goddess. "Goddess please give me guidance, those who protect the devils bit our innocent themselves, what is to be done with them. Tried equally? Or spared? Please give me the direction to go."

Tempest was stunned, but that quickly turned to anger. "No. I won't give up everything I care about just to get more power. That goes against who I am." He almost yelled. The bat pony's body was quivering, though.

Blitz smirked as he looked at the bat pony. "Don't worry. It won't be permanent, but you can't have any distractions while you are doing this." He said. "Your soul and by extension you will be transformed by this. Nothing will be the same should you accept to do this."

The bat pony sighed and thought for a second. If this worked, he would have more power than he could possibly dream of from what had been told to him, but he might not have memory of everything that had happened in his life. "Fine. Let's get this over with."

(edited)

Clayton sighed as he looked around. He didn't know the answer to the question and the unicorn sat on the ground. "There will probably be other chances." He muttered under his breath. "Tempest is still missing and the worst case scenario is that they caught him when he was trying to get Dawn."

Edited by Dire Miralis

Chrysteel nods, "Would it be possible for me to talk with the one you have downstairs. If she knew why I am doing what I am doing, maybe a better message can be sent. Also I wish for both yourself and Niruna to meet the Avatar of Venus. Her home is within the Canterlot Crystal Caves. There is a place there that only my kind can find. No other can locate it. Mother is protecting it even from the other Divines."

Chrysteel follows Caras. She places a comforting hoof on Niruna. "Did you get what you were after, Niruna?"

Chrysteel nods, "Would it be possible for me to talk with the one you have downstairs. If she knew why I am doing what I am doing, maybe a better message can be sent. Also I wish for both yourself and Niruna to meet the Avatar of Venus. Her home is within the Canterlot Crystal Caves. There is a place there that only my kind can find. No other can locate it. Mother is protecting it even from the other Divines."

Chrysteel follows Caras. She places a comforting hoof on Niruna. "Did you get what you were after, Niruna?"

Caras: "You're asking a for a lot considering the first request. I shan't deny you your request, but I shall be remaining close by. Simple precautions, only those I know through and through have that kind of trust from me. Sorry."

Niruna had a pouting face on, she was not pleased that she was grounded and that she had not finished her work. "I got most of it Onee-Chan. Well half it. It's on this paper, a map if the area North of their base." She showed Chrysteel a highly detailed map of the area North if the outpost, complete with best possible routes for attacking, critical chock points, weak spots, guards patrols, and escape routes. "it's only half of it. Not enough."

Clayton sighed as he looked around. He didn't know the answer to the question and the unicorn sat on the ground. "There will probably be other chances." He muttered under his breath. "Tempest is still missing and the worst case scenario is that they caught him when he was trying to get Dawn."

Golden: "I goddess will guide me to the path that I must take another time. For now, let's use our brains. Why would she come down this far south, knowing full well the situation? I personally can't think of any particular reason for this behaviour. She's too young to be thinking tactically and too old for it to be a mistake. Argh, think Golden Think!"

Chrysteel looks to Caras, "Niruna got us some info about that base. However it is only half of the info."

She thinks for a moment and then says, "I know it is hard to trust me but for both our world's sometimes to gain trust one must give trust. I am not forcing you to let her go but I am also asking you to not hurt her in a mannor that can't be healed."

She looks to Niruna and says, "One only does what he does because he cares. Please let us know where your going so we aren't worried about you."

Chrysteel kisses Niruna on the head, a sisterly guesture.

(edited)

Blitz smirked slightly. "Every living being has a soul Tempest, no matter what the divine tell you. Of course, some are more attuned to their spirit than others. Your relation with Xena and Nephyer has helped you with this, but it is not enough. There is a far greater power in you than even the divine could realize. You must do the same thing that you did with Kagemaru, but go deeper within your very mind."

Tempest nodded, having some understanding of what his teacher was saying. "Very well." He said. The bat pony then began to meditate and after a few minutes, felt a power surge within his body. His hair began to rise and stand on end as the power grew. "I know who I am. I am Tempest Sol, keeper of the aura beasts." He thought.

Edited by Drago Ryder

"Wether we like it or not there gone and we were played for fools. We need to make sure our base is secure and ready to repel attack!" Mango seathed his sword and began surveying the camp and soldiers. "I suggest changing our patrols, who knows what those demons could have done."

Chrysteel looks to Caras, "Niruna got us some info about that base. However it is only half of the info."

She thinks for a moment and then says, "I know it is hard to trust me but for both our world's sometimes to gain trust one must give trust. I am not forcing you to let her go but I am also asking you to not hurt her in a mannor that can't be healed."

She looks to Niruna and says, "One only does what he does because he cares. Please let us know where your going so we aren't worried about you."

Chrysteel kisses Niruna on the head, a sisterly guesture.

Caras' ears perked up at the statement that Niruna was gathering Intel. "Let me ser that page." He took the page and gave it a look over, impressed with the detail. "So this Is what you where doing down there? I appreciate the gesture Niri, but this is something you should have left to the professionals. Don't think this excuses you from anything though, your still grounded for sneaking out of the city. Again. And for getting into trouble. As for what you said Chrysteel, I can't promise that the damage done will be repairable. Sometimes, you have to do something unethical for the sake of everyone. I don't expect you to understand how we think and how we do things. You're new to our society and still have much to learn. But this is what we do, if you wish to talk to her before I do what I must, best do it as soon as we return. I shall not be waiting long."

A few more minutes and they stood before the city's entrance, and the large gate opened for them. "Chrysteel, you best go back to the house ahead of us. Zecz will take you to her. I hope you can accomplish what it is you wish to achieve from this."