Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

open The Brigade Of Celestial Light

Child Of Darkness

Chrysteel says, "Crystal says hello."

Before her words register with him, Chrysteel heads off to Niruna's Room. She knocks on the door. "Niruna, it is me Chrysteel. May I come in?"

Chrysteel waits patiently for Niruna's response. She knows the spirit Caras seeks. If he finds her, Chrysteel may die as well.

• Replies 603
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Tempest smiled as he listened to Amore and when she left, he felt like a load had been lifted off his chest. "I'm glad that you are safe, Dawn. I missed hearing your voice."

Dawn blushed lightly and nodded. "I missed you to, but be careful. I don't know what Caras would do if he found out about all of this." She muttered.

"Believe me, I don't either. I'll be coming for you shortly. I just need to figure out a plan." The bat pony then thought it would be best to head back to the outpost.

To be quite honest, it wasn't hard for Clayton to convince the others that they needed to leave the outpost. He had told them what had just happened and they believed him. The unicorn then headed back to Golden and sighed. "Where in the name of Celestia is Tempest?" He muttered. "We're being pushed back and the demons are probably going to gain a better foothold with the outpost."

(edited)

Chrysteel says, "Crystal says hello."

Before her words register with him, Chrysteel heads off to Niruna's Room. She knocks on the door. "Niruna, it is me Chrysteel. May I come in?"

Chrysteel waits patiently for Niruna's response. She knows the spirit Caras seeks. If he finds her, Chrysteel may die as well.

Niruna: "Coming." Niruna opened her door just a small crack to see outside. "Hey onee-sama. Come inside." She opened the door fully and let Chrysteel inside. Her room was not like what you would expect, she kept her books for studying close to her bed, one wall was fulled with pictures of devil War Lords across all the houses, going back at least 1000 years. She also had an alchemy table and another strange looking table used for enchanting and communication with the dead. Along with a training dummy, practice weapons, and magic targets. "Do you need something?"

Zecz returned from his little expedition with a few bags of food, and a little in his mouth also. "Oh, hi Caras."

Caras: "So that is what got you so startled a few minutes ago? Your stomach?"

Zecz: "I got a craving for pastry what was I supposed to do? And no, I felt something that should not exist."

Caras started speaking in a different language then he had been previously. The language of the Old devils. ('" Triple quotation marks means they are speaking in old devil)

Caras: '" Best we speak in a different tongue. I've become wary of those within my own home.'"

Zecz: '"You seem down. I can understand why. The dead stay dead, they don't get to come to the surface unless they are released from the Necropolis. And we have word of that, as it exists in a relationship of the underworld. So what are we going to do about it?'"

Caras: '"That's what this book is for. I'm trying to find a way to force it out. And this also has the spells I needed to assume total control of Dawns mind. Things like deleting and altering memories, locking some away, removing free will while still retaining prior personality traits and social skills between individuals, and still appearing the same to a magically scanner. Even to the one closest to your heart. Complex stuff.'"

Zecz: '"Let's go kill some Mortals for a while. That will get us in a good mood. How about that outpost we saw earlier?'"

Caras: '"Sounds like a plan, let's go.'"

The two of the telephoned out of the city and stared to fly south, leaving the book and dagger behind.

Golden caught the signature of two moving towards them from the north. Just as she predicted. "Everyone, like I said, we have two Lords on the way. ETA 2 minutes, they're fast. Be ready."

Edited by Child Of Darkness

(edited)

Tempest stopped flying for a moment as he sensed Caras and the demon from before approaching. "This may be my only chance to get Dawn before Caras does something he'll truly regret, but if I don't help Golden and the others, they'll most likely die." The bat pony was truly at a crossroads of destiny and what he decided was going to change how this war was going to play out. "I'm sorry." With that, the bat pony flew towards the city of Hell Above. His training helped improve his flight speed and this was easily the fastest he had flown without the aid of his aura. Of course, said energy aided in increasing his speed even more.

As each second passed, Dawn began to feel stronger than she ever had before. "Tempest is coming." She said to no one in particular. The alicorn then turned her attention to the bars of her cell and her horn began to glow, causing ice to form on the bars.

Edited by Drago Ryder

Niruna: "Coming." Niruna opened her door just a small crack to see outside. "Hey onee-sama. Come inside." She opened the door fully and let Chrysteel inside. Her room was not like what you would expect, she kept her books for studying close to her bed, one wall was fulled with pictures of devil War Lords across all the houses, going back at least 1000 years. She also had an alchemy table and another strange looking table used for enchanting and communication with the dead. Along with a training dummy, practice weapons, and magic targets. "Do you need something?"

Chrysteel says, "How much do you care about Simple? I felt he cares deeply for you. It is small but in time and with the right help it can make you stronger then any devil to exist today. Only one other possessed this power before now. Caras' father. Crystal, Queen of the Flutterlings, granted him a gift and from that gift came Caras. If your wondering how I know, Crystal's soul shard lives on inside me. Crystal sacrificed her soul to curse the Flutterlings into thwir corrupted Changeling forms. I wish give you this blessing as well. But to gain it you would half to let me into your heart. The core of your being. Only there can the Blessing, Love's Strength, can be given. Would you like that? When you and Simple are apart, you can instantly know where eachother are and if able be drawn yo eachother like a magnetically opposed magnates. However when close and your Love for eachother is strong, you both will become stronger. Love's Strength is a blessing used to preserve and protect Mother Venus' greatest gift. Though you don't have to make a purpose out of it you do have to always love eachother. If that love ever fades then the blessing is forever lost."

As the light of her horn faded, Dawn kicked out the bars that had become brittle with the cold and walked out of her dungeon. "Just have to find a way out of here and get outside." She thought as she exited the dungeon. To be honest, the alicorn wasn't expecting it to be this easy, but she wasn't complaining. She soon found her way to the back door and stepped outside. It had been some time since she had seen actual light and she sighed in relief.

As Tempest approached the city, he took a sharp turn and picked up Dawn as he flew by. "Sorry about that. I really couldn't risk a confrontation." He said, holding her close to him as he flew away from Hell Above.

Dawn smiled and gently gave Tempest a peck on the cheek before moving onto his back. "It's ok. At least I'm out of the city."

The new form of the armor felt the same yet different, Mango couldn't really find any words to describe the feeling. The encounter with the being in the suit lingered in his mind but there was more important things currently happening. The divine known as Golden detected two lord class demons as she predicted earlier. Luckily the evacuation of the soldiers was done, however Mango did not know if there was going to be any tricks up the demons sleeves. Unsheathing his sword Mango seemed to naturally face the direction of the upcoming attackers. Mango remembered the beings request. "Blade of dark energy huh...I might as well oblige," Mango muttered underneath his breath as he prepared for a tough battle.

Clayton sighed as he drew his scythe. "This couldn't possibly work." He thought to himself. "A divine, a pony with a strange suit of armor, and a smith with a scythe against two demon lords. Those sound like terrible odds." The unicorn didn't move, though. He wasn't going to let his home be destroyed.

Chrysteel says, "How much do you care about Simple? I felt he cares deeply for you. It is small but in time and with the right help it can make you stronger then any devil to exist today. Only one other possessed this power before now. Caras' father. Crystal, Queen of the Flutterlings, granted him a gift and from that gift came Caras. If your wondering how I know, Crystal's soul shard lives on inside me. Crystal sacrificed her soul to curse the Flutterlings into thwir corrupted Changeling forms. I wish give you this blessing as well. But to gain it you would half to let me into your heart. The core of your being. Only there can the Blessing, Love's Strength, can be given. Would you like that? When you and Simple are apart, you can instantly know where eachother are and if able be drawn yo eachother like a magnetically opposed magnates. However when close and your Love for eachother is strong, you both will become stronger. Love's Strength is a blessing used to preserve and protect Mother Venus' greatest gift. Though you don't have to make a purpose out of it you do have to always love eachother. If that love ever fades then the blessing is forever lost."

Niruna had her head tilted for the most part. She did not understand most of what she was rambling about. But she understood enough. "I care about Simple. He's my Onii-Chan. And I'm his Imōto. So of course we will care for each other. But what your talking about is never separating from each other. That means we'll never be an individual again, forever bound by magic. No one in their right mind wants that. Even if we accept them into our heart, every so often you need to do things alone. So I'm going to decline. I'd much rather keep you freedom as an individual. Besides, I don't need no magic to tell me I'll always be with you guys. I just know it already. Say? You said something about Caras' Father? That Caras was a gift? That's not the story I've been told. The way I heard it is that Caras' Father was on a patrol when he came across a village that was burnt down. That place only had one survivor. Caras' to-be mother. He saved her from burning to death. They knew each other for years before she finally told him that she was a devil. They stayed together, and had a child. A Half-Blood. Something that would not be accepted in any world. Not divine, devil or mortal. So they left him in the one that would cause the least pain. Mortals. That's the story I know. I don't see any divine intervention in it. Unless of course Venus set him up with that patrol schedule in order to meet with Caras' mother. Did she do that?"

Caras and Zecz landed a small distance from the outpost and walked the rest of the distance. Meeting with the trio of defenders in a clearing.

Caras: '"Is this all?'"

Zecz: '"It seems everyone else has ran. We are so intimidating.'"

Caras: "So, a trio of ponies decided to stand in our way. A divine, a mortal, and I don't even know what to call you," he said pointing at Mango.

Golden: "Silence Devil. You shall not be escaping me this time. You will be pit down in this place like the animals you are." She fired a concentrated beam of light at Caras, who absorbed it into his horn.

Caras: "Tsk Tsk. You should know that will not work. Why? Watch." He lowered towards the ground and surrounded himself in magic. His Dark aura was beginning to lift away, his devil wings ultimately vanished and the shape of his horn became more straight and pointed. His wings were replaced by once made from white feathers and a halo appeared above his head. "When two opposite forces meet to make one, they produce an outcome unlike anything we can image. Both Light and Dark existing within one, but as two. And the one being able to use both. This is the power I inherit from my Father, the power of light. Of course only you people know that. So if I cause a lot of damage right now in this form, that will make the divines look bad right? And tensions are already high? Before I can have fun, guess I'll just have to kill you guys."

Golden: "How dare you wield that light! Using it for purposes of Darkness! This is beyond evil!"

Caras: "This is poetic."

Clayton smirked as an idea came into his head. "Oh, we're just buying time for a friend." He said. It was a bluff, but he had to make it believable. "After all, you did just leave your city virtually defenseless, then again, Tempest is only looking for one pony in particular and I would imagine he already knows where she is."

(edited)

"Wait which city Hell above or the other one? Cause ya know Hell above is the home of the devils and stuff. It being unguarded would be hilariously stupid."

Mango could tell these demons were confident and the divine worried him, considering the last time this happened she charged blindly and nearly gotten herself killed. "Mango you fool this is no time to be making jokes, two powerful beings stand in front of us yet you do NOTHING! Our chance is here, attack the cross breed heathen and free us!"

"Golden you better not charge in like last time, you know how that turned out," Mango said as he prepared for  someone to make the first move.

Edited by Ranger22

Amorè says, "Love's Strength isn't a never separating bind. It is a form of power source. This source of power is stronger the closer the two of you become. It allows one to know where the other is. It all so allows for one yo know when the other is in danger and the knowledge of the fastest way to reach them. This is at a distance. But when close together and the act of love shown, the true power of this ability is released. It nearly doubles the power currently available to the two.

And with my Mental Link gift, yall will be able to always keep in touch. This ability only allows you to comunicate with me or any of the others with this gift. Also Your onee-chan cares for you in ways deeper then brother and sister. He cares for you in a way that he would die to save you. Ask him if he likes you as more then a sister. If he answers in an elusive mannor, Then he isn't ready to open up to you his heart yet. Love in any form fuels the gift. But this live I speak of Tempest and Dawn have. They have the gift as well."

((Drago, that spell links both together. They both know their power is growing. But an act of true love will unleash the true power, doubling one's current power.))

(Ok. I figured as much from what was said in Dawn's mind.)

Tempest sighed as he landed on the island he was on earlier and let the alicorn on his back step onto the soft grass. He didn't know what to say to her or what to do concerning this war. "I'm sorry I couldn't get you sooner." He said, looking down a bit.

Dawn glanced at her colt friend and smiled, before nuzzling him. "It's ok. What's important is that you managed to save me before Caras could do anything else." She said, before going to the top of a nearby hill and looked at the ancient city. "This was your heritage, wasn't it?"

The bat pony joined the alicorn and nodded. "Yes, it was until the divine 'intervened' . I hoped that joining this war would help bring a new light to what we are, but it hasn't exactly worked."

Clayton smirked as an idea came into his head. "Oh, we're just buying time for a friend." He said. It was a bluff, but he had to make it believable. "After all, you did just leave your city virtually defenseless, then again, Tempest is only looking for one pony in particular and I would imagine he already knows where she is."

Caras burst into laughter at these words, he could not contain it after hearing that. "De... defenceless? You're even more of an idiot than I thought. I have an army, currently at about 50,000 strong, with more on the way from the Maõ's personal hand-picked troops. And the main force of our army. If anything, you should be cowering at home. Spending your time with the one you love. We won't kill you if you're innocent after all. But here you stay so content with stopping us. You can't even dream of comparing to us. But I admire your courage, even if it is built on a delusion of success."

Zecz: "If I may intrude right now. I highly suggest you leave this place and go home. I'm the voice of reason in this conversation while Caras has lost his marbles. Again. Look I'm being nice out of respect. Go home and live to see another day. For your own sake and the sake of your people. Or at least one of you dies if you fight us."

Golden: "Hold your tongue Zecz. Words from your mouth are like poison. And cannot be treated, you're know for killing using just words. It's the ability of your house, so why should we belive a toxic word that spills from your mouth?"

Zecz: "Because a Demon never lies!"

Amorè says, "Love's Strength isn't a never separating bind. It is a form of power source. This source of power is stronger the closer the two of you become. It allows one to know where the other is. It all so allows for one yo know when the other is in danger and the knowledge of the fastest way to reach them. This is at a distance. But when close together and the act of love shown, the true power of this ability is released. It nearly doubles the power currently available to the two.

And with my Mental Link gift, yall will be able to always keep in touch. This ability only allows you to comunicate with me or any of the others with this gift. Also Your onee-chan cares for you in ways deeper then brother and sister. He cares for you in a way that he would die to save you. Ask him if he likes you as more then a sister. If he answers in an elusive mannor, Then he isn't ready to open up to you his heart yet. Love in any form fuels the gift. But this live I speak of Tempest and Dawn have. They have the gift as well."

((Drago, that spell links both together. They both know their power is growing. But an act of true love will unleash the true power, doubling one's current power.))

Niruna: "Listen Onee-Chan. Your view and mind are two ends of the same magnet. I understand your view. But please understand mine. This kind of link, for everything it gives, it takes away something that is very important to the soul of a being. The individual. A soul that is bound is like a cart with the anchor dropped. It's not going anywhere. Ever. That's why I must decline your gift. For the price to pay is too much for the gift."

Clayton gave a slight laugh. "Oh, I don't discount the fact that you have a large force amassed within the walls of Hell above, but this is Tempest we're talking about here." He said. "If I'm not mistaken, didn't he take you head on and managed to win, and from what I can tell, he's only gotten more powerful, probably more powerful than any of us here, more powerful than all of us combined. I know you can feel such a thing, but what do I know of power or spiritual beings or even what goes through Tempest's mind whenever those he cares for are in danger. I'm just some blacksmith/artist who can be a lot more deadly if it is needed." The unicorn then began to think about what Zecz had said, before glancing at said demon. "And what of the divine?" He was quite curious to see how this would turn out.

Clayton gave a slight laugh. "Oh, I don't discount the fact that you have a large force amassed within the walls of Hell above, but this is Tempest we're talking about here." He said. "If I'm not mistaken, didn't he take you head on and managed to win, and from what I can tell, he's only gotten more powerful, probably more powerful than any of us here, more powerful than all of us combined. I know you can feel such a thing, but what do I know of power or spiritual beings or even what goes through Tempest's mind whenever those he cares for are in danger. I'm just some blacksmith/artist who can be a lot more deadly if it is needed." The unicorn then began to think about what Zecz had said, before glancing at said demon. "And what of the divine?" He was quite curious to see how this would turn out.

Zecz: "Unlike the divines, devils are content to tolerate the existence of divines. As long as they stay out of our territory. We do want to kill them, to wipe them out for the crimes they have committed, we can look past it as long as they make it so we forget about their existence. But of course. Divines will never agree to such a thing, so we fight. We have always fought and always will fight until the end of time. As long as one of us breath, a devil will always want a divine dead. Their is only one account of this law if nature being broken." He slightly glanced over to caras as he said this last line.

Golden: "The relationship was an anomaly and nothing more. No more words from your lecherous mouth. These talks are concluded. I will fight you to the death."

Zecz: "*curse voice* I see that is the way it is. Let me tell you how it is. You are all too weak to win. Fighting will be pointless. It's best to go back home and be with those you know. Don't die a pointless death."

Caras burst into laughter at these words, he could not contain it after hearing that. "De... defenceless? You're even more of an idiot than I thought. I have an army, currently at about 50,000 strong, with more on the way from the Maõ's personal hand-picked troops. And the main force of our army. If anything, you should be cowering at home. Spending your time with the one you love. We won't kill you if you're innocent after all. But here you stay so content with stopping us. You can't even dream of comparing to us. But I admire your courage, even if it is built on a delusion of success."

Zecz: "If I may intrude right now. I highly suggest you leave this place and go home. I'm the voice of reason in this conversation while Caras has lost his marbles. Again. Look I'm being nice out of respect. Go home and live to see another day. For your own sake and the sake of your people. Or at least one of you dies if you fight us."

Golden: "Hold your tongue Zecz. Words from your mouth are like poison. And cannot be treated, you're know for killing using just words. It's the ability of your house, so why should we belive a toxic word that spills from your mouth?"

Zecz: "Because a Demon never lies!"

Niruna: "Listen Onee-Chan. Your view and mind are two ends of the same magnet. I understand your view. But please understand mine. This kind of link, for everything it gives, it takes away something that is very important to the soul of a being. The individual. A soul that is bound is like a cart with the anchor dropped. It's not going anywhere. Ever. That's why I must decline your gift. For the price to pay is too much for the gift."

Chrysteel smiles and says, "I understand. Maybe another time. At least I learned another thing. One shouldn't try and force a thing. I will learn from this. If you need me, I will be around. I need to think about this and better understand my own power."

Chrysteel turns and leaves. She leaves behind a pink crystal rose. "Think of it as a gift. If you ever find yourself in a tight spot use the rose. Crystal taught me how to make crystalline items."

Chrysteel looks for a tall place. When she finds what she is looking for she sits down and meditates. She says, "Oh great one of Love and All-Mother, I seek the advice of one and have a request for the other. I open my heart to you both."

She meditates while waiting for their reply.

"If this fool thinks he can control my host he is highly mistaken hahahaha!!" As the suit said this it shrouded Mango's mind with its own shadowy web of control. "This heathen wishes your men dead, your nation dead and he thinks you would simply step aside like an obedient child. You will do no such thing, you are Equestria's defender a bulwark that protects the land from any and all outside forces. He seeks the end of your culture and your people do not let him do this, slay him and take his power for yourself or let the bodies of the devils and divines go to waste."

And with that a aura of dark and mystical colors emanated from Mango, his eyes fixating on the one who demanded their surrender.  

Dawn moved closer to Tempest. "You may not have a kingdom, but there are things that you can control that no one else can." She said, looking him in the eye."I know you better than anypony else, Tempest. Don't ever doubt yourself."

The bat pony understood and nodded. "I think I understand, but that doesn't mean that I can just resign." He said. When he noticed his marefriends' sadness, he nuzzled her.

The alicorn felt a bit more comforted at the gesture. "I'm coming with you. I won't be able to live with myself if you get hurt and I'm not there to help."

Tempest thought for a second and agreed. He knew that Dawn wasn't going to take no for an answer and the two found themselves in the air and flying back to the mainland.

Clayton sighed and shook his head. This wasn't what he had planned, but what else could he expect. The unicorn then levitated a vial of clear liquid out of a compartment on his scythe and wiped the liquid over the blade. He was scared, but he wasn't going to stand down.

(The liquid is holy water. Might as well give Clayton some advantage.)

Clayton sighed and shook his head. This wasn't what he had planned, but what else could he expect. The unicorn then levitated a vial of clear liquid out of a compartment on his scythe and wiped the liquid over the blade. He was scared, but he wasn't going to stand down.

(The liquid is holy water. Might as well give Clayton some advantage.)

Caras: "So that is how it is. Holy water huh? Good thing I have divine blood so that won't work on me. Zecz, do what you do best and don't get hit."

Zecz: "Okay."

Caras created two blades of light over his hooves and hovered a few feet above the ground. His angelic wings spread wide and emitting a large aura of light. "Come to your death."

Chrysteel looks for a tall place. When she finds what she is looking for she sits down and meditates. She says, "Oh great one of Love and All-Mother, I seek the advice of one and have a request for the other. I open my heart to you both."

She meditates while waiting for their reply.

Goddess: "I hear your prayer. Young Flutterling. And I shall respond to you directly. Please, tell me what it is your heart desires, so that we may see if we can aid you. And heal this wounded world many call home." The Goddess was just a voice within Chrysteels head, but it was the goddess. And she seemed willing to help.

Clouds began to form above the battle field as rain began to pour. "Oh please. Must you always be so dramatic, Caras." Tempest said, his voice echoing through the rain. "Besides, this doesn't really look like a fair fight now does it?" The bat pony then exited the clouds and gave a slight smirk, his aura and electricity floating around him.

Dawn was flying next to Tempest and she seemed a bit more powerful. Of course, Baz's power was still sealed away, but being close to the one she loved gave her a new sense of power.

(edited)

Goddess: "I hear your prayer. Young Flutterling. And I shall respond to you directly. Please, tell me what it is your heart desires, so that we may see if we can aid you. And heal this wounded world many call home." The Goddess was just a voice within Chrysteels head, but it was the goddess. And she seemed willing to help.

"All-Mother thank you. I am trying to gather the three stones and bring them to the throne of Crystal. I feel Venus knows why. However Golden Leaf said I had to talk to you to gain the Flutterling's Blessing. It is the stone Crystal entrusted to the divines in exchange for peace. I am also currently in the process of finding and acquiring Flutterling's Honor. This war feels unneeded and like something else is manipulating things. My heart weeps for the loss of love once held in the world. Will you help me?"

Chrysteel can only feel one of the two. She then asks, "How is mother Venus doing? Crystal only has a minor connection. I feel that has to do with her Avatar form still existing."

Chrysteel can tell her meditation is holding.

Edited by Midnight_Aurora

"All-Mother thank you. I am trying to gather the three stones and bring them to the throne of Crystal. I feel Venus knows why. However Golden Leaf said I had to talk to you to gain the Flutterling's Blessing. It is the stone Crystal entrusted to the divines in exchange for peace. I am also currently in the process of finding and acquiring Flutterling's Honor. This war feels unneeded and like something else is manipulating things. My heart weeps for the loss of love once held in the world. Will you help me?"

Chrysteel can only feel one of the two. She then asks, "How is mother Venus doing? Crystal only has a minor connection. I feel that has to do with her Avatar form still existing."

Chrysteel can tell her meditation is holding.

Goddess: "Mother Venus is busy. She is trying to find methods of ending the war via a peaceful method. She cannot tall right now." *sigh* "Heart, or as you know her, Golden, her words stand true. It's a complicated issue concerning the Blessing. It's not you we do not trust, it's the Demons. They are deceivers, we don't know if they have some alternative motive for aiding you. Odds are they do, you can't trust them. Particularly the top 3. I have seen them all promise their aid to others and then stab them in the back for ply heir own motive. It's has happened several times, with very few exceptions. Unless you can prove to me that these Devils are trust worthy, the Blessing will remain with me. I'm sorry, but that is the way of things."

Clouds began to form above the battle field as rain began to pour. "Oh please. Must you always be so dramatic, Caras." Tempest said, his voice echoing through the rain. "Besides, this doesn't really look like a fair fight now does it?" The bat pony then exited the clouds and gave a slight smirk, his aura and electricity floating around him.

Dawn was flying next to Tempest and she seemed a bit more powerful. Of course, Baz's power was still sealed away, but being close to the one she loved gave her a new sense of power.

Caras: "Right one time. Just as I thought. What good is a life without a bit of frivolity to make it more interesting. The fight may not be fair, but they chose this path. I can see you are eager to get one back on me for capturing your beloved. Good thing we ordered the guards to stand down on sight of you. That run to our city could have killed you if we so simply shot at you with arrows. You're crazy. So you want in on this fight or what? And you called me dramatic, just look at your entrance. That one goes down in the books."

Zecz: "Caras, you take care of Tempest. I can easily handle the mortals. Not even the strongest of armour can protect you from a voice. Particularly on inside your own head."

Caras flew up higher to meet Tempest on the air, hovering a few feet away from him. "Looks like we both have a whole new array of power for each other to explore and learn. No matter what training you did, it won't be enough." Caras blades grew to about 24 inches each, and the power being emitted from them grew drastically. "Your move."