Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

request shop Dark Heart's Request Shop (CLOSED)

Dark Heart

That is rather good.

A bit mean looking for Jam, butwhatever. I can roll with it.

Yeah like i said my first try at bat ponies my biggest issue was with the eyes trust me its hard to make scary eyes cute xD or at least not to make them goofy xD

• Replies 127
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

not really good with bat ponies but here is my try at both the bat and pose xD

Base:

sig-3961122.bat_zps09jgu9oi.png

Base with CM:

sig-3961122.bat2_zpst1rdrvoj.png

Ik you wanted with dark magic but i had issues with some of the plugins i use for that kinda of effect and it actually crash my system a couple of times and erase the previous works i had done so i had to start from the begining xD later down the road if i get this thing shorted out ill re-try again ok for now i leave you this.

Base:

sig-3961122.aqua_zpsrellq7hg.png

Base with CM:

sig-3961122.aquacm_zpsaligbcpf.png

I'm working on the rest of the request guys but my mom just got surgery 4 days ago and i'm kinda the nurse in the house so sorry for the extreme delays as for now ill close shop so i don't get anymore request but once im caught up i'll open up again.

I understand, you take your time :squee: I hope everything is all right :) and I still love what I got :wub: You did such a good job! :yay: But does it mean the dark magic request won't be done? I'm just curious :ooh:

I understand, you take your time :squee: I hope everything is all right :) and I still love what I got :wub: You did such a good job! :yay: But does it mean the dark magic request won't be done? I'm just curious :ooh:

No i'll make it but i will finish the other request first then figured out the plugins on my programs to see what i can do to fix the issues i have right now