What would you do if the avatar above you started snuggling you

JacelynUSB

(edited)
2 hours ago, WiiGuy2014 said:

You're a hamster, but how big are you again?

For your information, I'm not just your average sized hamster since my height is almost 2 feet tall. See my battle sprite artwork in the game I debut in known as Shining Force.

Image result for jogurt shining force size

And here's my map sprite in the game.

Related image

So yeah, I'm a giant in comparison to most hamsters and has maintained his cutesiness despite being a freak of nature.

Edited by ZethaPonderer
  • Brohoof 3

I hate Fluttershy. She's a creepy scary anti-social psycho pony and I will NEVER hug her. EVER. And I don't belong in the pony world. I belong in the Shining Force world as a joke character. I will NEVER be useful. Level Grind me to submission and I will only give you a Yogurt Ring which does NOTHING but turn everyone into MEs.

• Brohoof 1

Not unless you watch Putting Your Hoof Down which made not only her bad, but gave a bad image of shy people as a whole that they are all demented psychopaths. That was a migraine of an episode to sit through.

• Brohoof 2

She had to speak up for all the wrong reasons. Every single one of these ponies and animals Fluttershy has to deal in Putting Your Hoof Down were horrible ponies for no reason. But it doesn't excuse the incompetence on Fluttershy's part when she took her 'standing up for herself' too far when she start hurting her own friends. Hurricane Fluttershy came out too late for me to give a crap (should've come before this IMO) while the former episode Stare Master made her come across as a creep. I didn't even find her bad initially and most episodes that center around her are just stinkers to me. Always the same thing.

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ZethaPonderer said:

She had to speak up for all the wrong reasons. Every single one of these ponies and animals Fluttershy has to deal in Putting Your Hoof Down were horrible ponies for no reason. But it doesn't excuse the incompetence on Fluttershy's part when she took her 'standing up for herself' too far when she start hurting her own friends. Hurricane Fluttershy came out too late for me to give a crap (should've come before this IMO) while the former episode Stare Master made her come across as a creep. I didn't even find her bad initially and most episodes that center around her are just stinkers to me. Always the same thing.

No i mean the season 7 episode with fluttershy building a place for her animal friends

• Brohoof 1

Just now, Amys-pmvs said:

No i mean the season 7 episode with fluttershy building a place for her animal friends

Oh... well I didn't watch the later seasons after the end of Season 3. And please don't get me started on Season 3 since that ruined my enjoyment of Gen 4. I should've elaborated further on my end that I only watched Gen 4 from Season 1-3. It just didn't appeal to me and felt very disappointing in the long run. At least I tried, at least I tried.

• Brohoof 1

8 hours ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Oh... well I didn't watch the later seasons after the end of Season 3. And please don't get me started on Season 3 since that ruined my enjoyment of Gen 4. I should've elaborated further on my end that I only watched Gen 4 from Season 1-3. It just didn't appeal to me and felt very disappointing in the long run. At least I tried, at least I tried.

Let me guess your poutie about princess twilight?

• Brohoof 1

2 hours ago, Amys-pmvs said:

Let me guess your poutie about princess twilight?

Oh not only just that. That was just an icing on the crap that was Season 3. Hated 'Keep Calm and Flutter On' for bringing back Discord purely out of fan demand, Hated Magical Mystery Cure for being a rushed POS (would've been nice if it was a 2 parter musical). I just got used to Unicorn Twilight and Discord turned back to stone. Have mercy MLP: FIM. Everything about Season 3 was an incoherent, rushed, poorly-thought out mess.

Bottom-line, used to be an anti-brony, but soon overcame my hatred for the fandom. So I'm just a non-brony.

Also, agree with @TigerGeekGuy here. This thread is going off track.

OT: Prepare my Flame-Shield, helmet, and beginning to roll away.

• Brohoof 1

2 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Oh not only just that. That was just an icing on the crap that was Season 3. Hated 'Keep Calm and Flutter On' for bringing back Discord purely out of fan demand, Hated Magical Mystery Cure for being a rushed POS (would've been nice if it was a 2 parter musical). I just got used to Unicorn Twilight and Discord turned back to stone. Have mercy MLP: FIM. Everything about Season 3 was an incoherent, rushed, poorly-thought out mess.

Bottom-line, used to be an anti-brony, but soon overcame my hatred for the fandom. So I'm just a non-brony.

Also, agree with @TigerGeekGuy here. This thread is going off track.

OT: Prepare my Flame-Shield, helmet, and beginning to roll away.

Oh please princess twilight isnt like even a big pushy boss in newer seasons but, spoiler alert, TWILIGHT BECOMES THE PRINCESS OF FREINDSHIP, THE ELEMENTS OF HARMONY BECOME GIANT RAINBOW PONYS THAT DEFEAT A GEN 1 VILLAN, TRIXIE, GILDA, SLIVER SPOON AND DIAMOND TIARA AND THE CHANGLINGS GET REFORMED, RAINBOW DASH BECOMES A WONDERBOLT, THE CMC GET THERE CUTIE MARKS, RAINBOWS SONIC RAINBOOM SAVES ALL OF EQESTRIA, MAUDE PIE IS A THING, AND CADANCE AND SHINEING ARMOR HAVE A ALICORN BABY

• Brohoof 1

5 minutes ago, Zachary said:

I would rather Snuggle You than Jogurt (Forgive me)

Why cause i reuined the plot all the way to the current season seven?

LOVE ME SNUGGLE ME TUG AT MY FUR DAMN IT!!!!

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Fine by me @Zachary None of you ponies are snuggable to me (Y'all look the same). I have embraced the art of Forever Alone so screw you all who depend on friends cause I don't need one. Till Death, I may find a friend.

Back to topic, :P 

Edited by ZethaPonderer
  • Brohoof 2

11 minutes ago, Zachary said:

No, It's not that.

Because we need to get back on Topic.

You can hug me squeeze me and tug at my fur as much as you want ;)

9 minutes ago, ZethaPonderer said:

Fine by me @Zachary None of you ponies are huggable to me (Y'all look the same). I have embraced the art of Forever Alone so screw you all who depend on friends cause I don't need one. Till Death, I may find a friend.

Back to topic, :P 

Im forever alone to but im not vinyl, my oc is scarlet the goth pony

• Brohoof 1

1 hour ago, Amys-pmvs said:

Im forever alone to but im not vinyl, my oc is scarlet the goth pony

And you want me to know your OC because... reason? I have made my own OC 'The Ishmaelite Stallion' due to losing my sanity yet I don't care. I just shrug it off and pretend I never made that post :lol:.

Anyway, Vinyl's not snuggable to me. Too acid trippy on her Dubstep. I guess your OC is snuggable as long as it doesn't bite me like a vampire from the Twilight movies *shudders* :eww: 

• Brohoof 1

1 minute ago, ZethaPonderer said:

And you want me to know your OC because... reason? I have made my own OC 'The Ishmaelite Stallion' due to losing my sanity yet I don't care. I just shrug it off and pretend I never made that post :lol:.

Anyway, Vinyl's not snuggable to me. Too acid trippy on her Dubstep. I guess your OC is snuggable as long as it doesn't bite me like a vampire from the Twilight movies *shudders* :eww: 

Scarlett: IM NOT A VAMPIRE I CUT MY EAR AND WINGS LIKE THAT TO MAKE ME LOOK MORE CREEPY

• Brohoof 2

scarlett: i am nice, i just made my self look scary so the mean ponys wouldnt bully me...

We can do the cuddles....

This goth is only like this cause i never had what you call the love...

i was torchered so i became somepony who hated everthing...

But the cuddles would be nice

SCARLETT ISOLABELLA wait dont go.png

• Brohoof 1