What would you do if the avatar above you started snuggling you

JacelynUSB

I'd be suspicious that you did something and am trying to keep me from finding out. Lol

I don't trust dem eyes!

Edited by Quartzy

656901678_ezgif.com-gif-maker2.gif.0dfb97ebeedd897b8c8973de0d538e17.gif

^w^

Wait, what happened to the annoyed blue haired girl? :confused:

First she has black hair, second, She is away for the holidays.

OT: Picachu! PICACHU!!

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

Yes... yes that did 

it sounds like a bad pokemon pick up line

Edited by Times & Shadow
  • Brohoof 1

"I had a name... forgot it many, centuries ago. It faded away like many things, but me. I'm still here, still here trying to find something. What is that something? I don't know, I forgot." -The Nameless Knight

Nope, I prefer Water and Ice types. Not Dark and... Fairy? Fire? what ever Celestion would be,

Question: Are you still in the chair and reading while snuggling me? 

Okay because that would have been strange