Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Quilava has been revived~

Quilava

As my decision was made, the voices of everyone else that disagreed with my choice, and the underlying reasons against my decision kept my head throbbing with opposition. What reason did I have to go through with this? Nary an answer could be found, but I felt like it should be done. "I'll deal with the repercussions later..." I said to myself, the thread creation screen loading in front of me...

Hello all. For those who are quick and observant, you may have come to the realization that I am not a real "new" member based on my badge. Though, I haven't frequented this website at all for an insurmountable time span.

For those who might happen upon this thread and remember, my original and more renowned username, was ~Lugi~ and was also once a part of the staff here.

There's really not much to say about me that hasn't already been at some point or another. I am an advanced role-player, adept tulpamancer, and recently been promoted to the role of Organizer in the RuneScape clan Brotherhood Legends.

I don't know how much I'll be posting or anything in regards to my activity levels, but there could be a future for me here once again. The air possesses something I find much appealing~

• Brohoof 9

Welcome back, then! xD When you say advanced, how do you mean? I generally rate level on reply length and general sentence structure.

I typically write with people who aren't uneasy when it comes to the ability of writing text walls, and I am no different. Though, it truthfully depends on the character and how much information they relay to me for writing. Some like many paragraphs, some only want a single short paragraph that tosses away all the poetic filler and says what's necessary in the most blunt way possible. Though I guess I feel there is no real way to qualitatively evaluate my writing ability through the same medium without it sounding like I'm bragging or simply exaggerating my actual abilities. :P

• Brohoof 4

I typically write with people who aren't uneasy when it comes to the ability of writing text walls, and I am no different. Though, it truthfully depends on the character and how much information they relay to me for writing. Some like many paragraphs, some only want a single short paragraph that tosses away all the poetic filler and says what's necessary in the most blunt way possible. Though I guess I feel there is no real way to qualitatively evaluate my writing ability through the same medium without it sounding like I'm bragging or simply exaggerating my actual abilities. :P

Lol doesn't hurt to brag, as long as its not too often. My average is 25 lines, mid to heavy detail, with my longest post being 50.

• Brohoof 4

post-31081-0-17680300-1420351588_thumb.png

Hey there Quilava, and welcome back to the forums! :yay: I hope you enjoy your return to the community, regardless of how active you will be, and that there will be a good future for you here~ ^.~

large.png

• Brohoof 2

Welcome back to the forum! YAY!

sig-3799827.sig-3796807.sig-3779136.sig-
I hope you make a bunch of friends while you're here! And that you stick around for a long time!     :muffins:

Also, if you have any questions, concerns, or experience any issues, please feel free to let us know by creating a thread in the Site Questions & Tech Support forum, so we can get you answers, assurances, and/or solutions!     :muffins:

• Brohoof 2