The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

banned because i prefer horse meat

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

banned because it's good for cats too

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

banned because not just pony meat, preferably Celestia and her followers

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned because sombra is chill, but Nightmare moon or queen chrysalis

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned because that relies purely on your affiliation with the rulers

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned because i have not quite figured out your affiliation, therefore, i do not know if you are a threat yet, thus, a brohoof now could be.... dangerous

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned because you clearly understand the dangers

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned cuz i gtg

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned cuz you interrupted our epic saga!

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned cuz i will Quake too

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned for letting me eat them

BazzarLarry2.gif