The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

banned for  excessive pink, but no pinkie pie to be seen

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

banned for messing with the DJ pon-3

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

banned because lord of dance

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned for expecting a robot cat to dance with you

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned because Dance then, wherever you may be

I am the Lord of the Dance, said He!
And I'll lead you all, wherever you may be
And I'll lead you all in the Dance, said He!

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

banned for quoting your siggieh

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned for not reading carefully enough.

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

banned for seagulls and cellphones

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned for not walking the dinosaur

banned for not understanding cats

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned because I have six cats

I understand them plenty.

banned cuz i doubt it

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned because I have lived with cats, its harder to understand them any more than I do.