The Banned Game

Twilight Sparkle ✨

banned for not understanding robot cats

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

What did they look like? Ships? Motorcycles? Were the circuits like freeways? 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

Banned because robot cats are a mimicry of true perfection.

On 4/22/2016 at 6:16 PM, The Nightly Spectre said:

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

banned because i am true perfection!

BazzarLarry2.gif

Random Link To My Ask Me Thread!                 The Grid... a digital frontier... 

I tried to picture, clusters of information, as they move through the computer... 

I kept dreaming of a world, I thought I would never see...  And then...  One day... I got in...

Banned because no, that is Toffee.

One does not ask why The Questioner is awesome. One should instead ask their gods if they ever compare to the awesomeness of the one and only Questioner.

banned because i am true perfection

BazzarLarry2.gif

Banned for being sadly wrong.

banned for sitting next to me

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned for assuming i use bypasses

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned for assuming i dont have a ds

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned for being a loser

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned to the moon

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned for insisting on replying to all my bans

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned

BazzarLarry2.gif

banned for giving a reason

BazzarLarry2.gif